SIIIIII! VERSION 2!

Alright, version 2 in this post. Three strikers, two central midfielders and a defensive midfielder. I changed a lot; player instructions, team instructions, no man mark anymore and playable for all sort of clubs. Below you see the formation. Let me know about the results!

340ccb10b58b860a51f8d5f0d80e8c6b.png

My best tactic so far!

SIIIIII! VERSION 2!

Alright, version 2 in this post. Three strikers, two central midfielders and a defensive midfielder. I changed a lot; player instructions, team instructions, no man mark anymore and playable for all sort of clubs. Below you see the formation. Let me know about the results!

My best tactic so far!

training?OI?

SIIIIII! VERSION 2!

My best tactic so far!

what about your results?
I wanna see them is possible. :)

what about your results?
I wanna see them is possible. :)
Sorry, just tested it in my testing league. At the moment I have no results, as just a Excel schedule. But I don't think is it fair to other tactic creater - who put so much work and time in their projects - to publish that.

Let me guess, Chelsea played with very attacking backs? Maybe you could man-mark their backs, next time. Or it was just a complete off-day. Try to see why Chelsea create their chances.

They totally dominated. My team couldn't even make 3 passes . It's not bad this tac , cause usually i have good results but for example vs teams with 3-5-2 it's really hard 2 win

They totally dominated. My team couldn't even make 3 passes . It's not bad this tac , cause usually i have good results but for example vs teams with 3-5-2 it's really hard 2 win
That's for the feedback. Let's see if I can improve the V2 defensively.

I've been using v1, taking over Sunderland and saving them from relegation in the 1st season finishing 14th. After shipping out the dead wood in the summer i managed to finish in 3rd! Borini has been an absolute beast scoring 27 in 43 games, just sold him to Madrid for £26.5m up front, rising to £34m.

i win my home games but seems to have some trouble in away games any advice? i use V1 Is V2 better?

I was using V1 with Everton as previously posted. Starting using V2 in the first half of Leicester away starting losing 2-0 inside 15 minutes, changed to V1 managed to draw 3-3. Leeds Home losing 1-0 at half time changed back to V1 won 2-1. Watford Home losing 1-0 then 2-1 in first half changed to V2 at half time won the game 3-2. Swansea Home 0-0 half time, changed to V1 won 3-0. Both formations familiarity near enough 100%

I have my assistant controlling the individual training should i take it over and train the players on the roles in the tactic

I have my assistant controlling the individual training should i take it over and train the players on the roles in the tactic
Yes.

I was using V1 with Everton as previously posted. Starting using V2 in the first half of Leicester away starting losing 2-0 inside 15 minutes, changed to V1 managed to draw 3-3. Leeds Home losing 1-0 at half time changed back to V1 won 2-1. Watford Home losing 1-0 then 2-1 in first half changed to V2 at half time won the game 3-2. Swansea Home 0-0 half time, changed to V1 won 3-0. Both formations familiarity near enough 100%
Thanks for the feedback.

Hope to find a new V3 tomorrow. Got a better tactic testing league now, which produced my Evolution V3. Pretty happy with that and I hope it will lead to a new SIIII V3.

I just used the V3 vs southampton away

Astonishingly enough, i didn't receive a single yellow card...

literally the first game this season that happened vs a good team

Luke shaw absolutely bossed it at left back...attacking ferociously

And i won 3-0

I just used the V3 vs southampton away

Astonishingly enough, i didn't receive a single yellow card...

literally the first game this season that happened vs a good team

Luke shaw absolutely bossed it at left back...attacking ferociously

And i won 3-0
Hahaha! I have no single red card in the whole season and just 29 yellow cards. Wtf!