CE just wondering your SI and OL V1 once they are fluid do u move it from Match Tactics to Att Movement?

Last edited:
Let me finish my first season then ill send it to you :)
Alright thanks

Christian, I have another tact that I just worked out some of the wrinkles. They seem alot closer to your beautiful play than the one I sent earlier. Only problem this tacts was tailor made for the players I had to Max each players potential. So I'm not sure it will work with other players. Should I email you this one too?

CE just wondering your SI and OL V1 once they are fluid do u move it from Match Tactics to Att Movement?
Whatever you like. If you have a superb team I would most of the time have balanced and attacking movement. But when I am one of the weakest sides in the league I would select defensive positioning.

Alright thanks

Christian, I have another tact that I just worked out some of the wrinkles. They seem alot closer to your beautiful play than the one I sent earlier. Only problem this tacts was tailor made for the players I had to Max each players potential. So I'm not sure it will work with other players. Should I email you this one too?
That's okay. I will test them tomorrow and report you back. I wil call it as a collab if I can tweak it and unleash it. Or you can unleash it. No problem for me. Thanks for your work, lad!

Any news on the V2 4123 Tactic? :)
I think I am done creating a good testing base to see what kind of results my tactic has to have. After these three latest tactics I have to test I can tweak my V1 into some new versions.

Christian, almost forgot OI is the same as the basic OI that u use in all your fm15 tacts. Notice the team don't do well without that.

Jus to add some feedback for the 4-3-3 original tactic, playing as Everton. I have played 7 league games in a network game with 4 other people. Won 6 and lost 1 to Chelsea 2nd game of the season. So all is going well :)

Jus to add some feedback for the 4-3-3 original tactic, playing as Everton. I have played 7 league games in a network game with 4 other people. Won 6 and lost 1 to Chelsea 2nd game of the season. So all is going well :)

mind pming me with the tact i can test it on my save aswell pls

I'm using V1 of this tactic and I went 18 games unbeaten in the Championship. Media expected I would finish mid-table, so it's going good so far :D

Just hope that 1 loss won't ruin our season from here on out.

CE, not sure if my pm got thru. Thanks for the update on the tact. Anyway, I just tweaked it. Still doing some test. Will keep ya in the loop. Btw nice 3 man DC tact. Tho I'm not a fan of 3 dc

First season completed and wow! This tactic is amazing, I primarily used the V1 but on occasions I switched to the Overload option.

This is how the league finished:
View attachment 210097
Pretty impressive since we were predicted 12th.

Here is the Player Overview for the season:
View attachment 210093
Again very impressive.

Somehow my rightback (Nathan Byrne) has 23 assists in 34 games which is crazy ahaha!

Let's see how it holds up in the EPL though ;)

First season completed and wow! This tactic is amazing, I primarily used the V1 but on occasions I switched to the Overload option.

This is how the league finished:
View attachment 986885
Pretty impressive since we were predicted 12th.

Here is the Player Overview for the season:
View attachment 986889
Again very impressive.

Somehow my rightback (Nathan Byrne) has 23 assists in 34 games which is crazy ahaha!

Let's see how it holds up in the EPL though ;)
Niceeeeeee. Thanks a lot for sharing! :D