Christmas Time

I'll be getting the usual Socks, Underpants, Smellies you know how it is no matter what you ask for you never get, maybe next year I will ask for the Socks etc and with any luck thats what I'll get!!

COD5, a new Phillips shaver, £100, smellies and other little stocking fillers as far as I know.

I can honestly say I havn't a clue what anyone's getting me for xmas! All I know is that my kitten will probably get more than me! :eek:

Well my girlfriend is going away after christmas... all i ask from her is for some gear to run FM to its MAX potential. Tell me what I need to not be lonely?? In terms of hardware of course.

A Fleshlight.

Whats your current specs?

What's a fleshlight? Please excuse my ignorance. I have this...

Is that a laptop you have Hazygrey?

Yep. Of course cos I am always on the move. HA! But seriously yes it is a laptop.
And Gregor is a resourceful ******* I have never seen this in my sheltered life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleshlight ...Know your toy...BOY...know your toy!!!(wh)(wh):O

Dont you go on pr0n :p, its like a ad banner on every site

I must need to get out more!! PS no one has told me what specs I need in my stocking yet!

i'm after a Nintendo Wii and with my money (which my dad gives me) i will but a Nintendo DS :D (my moms getting the Wii)

Matt

Don't get a Wii they're boring.

im with Sean here mine hasent seen the light of day for months now, it really does get boring quick.

i think im getting a 360 with 60g HD
Xbox live membership, Cod5 and Gears 2
and then Dvd's money and maybe if im lucky a new exhaust for my car as currently it sounds like im driving a tank

No idea really.

Mum always gets me, in her own words "A bag of ****" - contains the usual boxers, socks, smellies and maybe a DVD.

Dad I have no idea, usually get a single can of deodorant and some money. Hope so, need the cash.

Then off brothers I am getting: Royle Family DVD box set (didn't realise ANOTHER "last ever episode" was going to happen), Prison Break S1 Part 2 (Got part 1 last year lol) and Top Gear the Challenges 2 i think.

Off the girlfriend I don't have a clue apart from two work shirts I pointed out. She has kept it very hush hush.

Look out for the after Christmas update! lol. Merry Christmas all. x

Loco Roco's are going really cheap in the shops as well. If I had a PSP I would get them :D