Christmas Time

I really hate Christmas. A lot of money spent for one day... Ah well. I'm getting all series of NCIS on DVD, Frankie Boyle's DVD and the Fulham away shirt (always with Dan 13 on the back) amongst other stuff.

i am getting a new graphics card but i am not sure which one yet as dell computers are all slightly different and some might not work :(
xbl 1 year
money:)

oo NCIS is good might buy that (I)

Loco Roco's are going really cheap in the shops as well. If I had a PSP I would get them :D

i love locoroco, ill need to get the 2nd unless santa gets it

the only thing i have 2 look fw to is what the gf got me and like redders it's being kept hush hush

really dont care this year :p

Lies.

Wooooooooooo finally I should have FM09 tomorrow, and will be well into a game this time tomorrow!

right so i suck and opened everything lol

got some dvds from my mum still game and ricky hatton footie thing

the gf got me jeans,shirt,t-shirt,aftershave,some dvvds south park s4 fg s7 24:redemption russell brand ponderland and jimmy carr

mates have given me frankie boyle and scarface dvds

merry xmas eve

Should dump her tbh for givign you Russel Brand and that terrible 24 tv movie

As if you couldn't wait Kris. You're terrible.

Well I ended up with a few good things;

DVDs: House S4, Dexter S1, Royle Fam box set, RG Fame, JC in Concert, Top Gear challenges 2, Dark Knight, Batman Begins and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

£250 which I didn't expect.

New watch, work shirts, digital photo frame, smellies, chocolate, lager, socks, boxers, tshirts, hoody.

A good haul.

And GF loved her gifts so yay!

I got a lot more than I expected as well. Was a good day :D

DVDs:
South Park S4
House S4
Dylan Moran Standup (Monster & Like Totally Live)

360 Games:
Left 4 Dead
Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Also got 2 new wallets, scarve & gloves, shirt, smellies, lots of chocolate and a fair bit of cash :eek:

I got:

HD 640 gigs
3 months XBL
clothes - which were the exact same style as the clothes id bought a month or so ago which my mum had seen plus a hat i bought (she bought me another one)
a watch - again mum, since when did i wear a watch
running shoes
money

Ok ...so i got; Nintendo DS (off the lovely Sean. :)) with Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros! Pandora Bracelet, pjs, underwear, chocolates, perfume, Dara O'Briein DVD, Britney Spears - Circus, Gloves, Purse, The Tales Of Beedle The Bard (off lee. :p) and many other things. :D I'm pleased.

Don't know if you have heard about them but if you got a DS Lite, these can save a **** of a lot of money;

http://www.clickshop.com/product.php?id=2146

Yeh I know about the card etc.. I'm getting a Fire Card. Heard much better things about it compared to the R4 cards. I did want to just buy one from a shop but the only place I've came across the guy is selling the R4 cards for £50 :|

Everyone at work swears by the R4 cards.

I got the usual things really.

I got LittleBigPlanet and the Flight of the Conchords DVD from Sean. And some Magners from Becky. Thanks Guys.

I got some money so I've just bought myself that new graphics card I wanted and a new mouse. Hopefully get them in a few days.

I got the usual things really.

I got LittleBigPlanet and the Flight of the Conchords DVD from Sean. And some Magners from Becky. Thanks Guys.

I got some money so I've just bought myself that new graphics card I wanted and a new mouse. Hopefully get them in a few days.

well...technically you should have got some chocolates off me too but your mam opened them thinking it was her's instead. haha

Yeh I know about the card etc.. I'm getting a Fire Card. Heard much better things about it compared to the R4 cards. I did want to just buy one from a shop but the only place I've came across the guy is selling the R4 cards for £50 :|

Got my fire card this morning. Quite good and very very simple to use. Easily worth the money. Had some games on it within a few minutes of opening it.

soory about this but where do u add ur little xbox gamerrtag tjhing on this site?