chule

Reaction score
View attachment 29300View attachment 29290View attachment 29291View attachment 29292View attachment 29293View attachment 29294View attachment 29295View attachment 29296View attachment 29297View attachment 29298View attachment 29299View attachment 29310View attachment 29301View attachment 29302View attachment 29303View attachment 29304View attachment 29305View attachment 29306View attachment 29307View attachment 29308View attachment 29309

Hello FM addicts.

Since I'm old CM/FM player, obsessed with football from '90s when I was a kid, in every FM series I try to replicate some of my favorite systems, like AC Milan Sacchi/Capello era, Ajax 1994/95, Cruyff's dream team Barcelona, Croatia NT 1996-98, Holland NT 1988-92, or my favorite football club Hajduk Split golden era's '70s, or 1994/95 when we have played 1/4 finals of Champions League for the last time.
It seems that in this ME finally position of libero works like it should work, so I tried to replicate very popular formation in '90s for all Croatian clubs and our national team. It's 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 or 3-4-1-2/5-2-1-2 also very popular in Germany (National Team, Bayern, Borussia Dortmund...) in those years.

So, I took my favorite club, and started to create tactic which I like. I would be satisfied, but then with new update, I needed some tweaks, and updates on my tactic. Now, after 3 and a half seasons, I'm finally satisfied with the final product, after easy 4:0 win against strong Barcelona in a match for 1st place in CL group.
In first 3 seasons I won 3 Croatian Leagues, 1 Croatian Cup, 1 Croatian Supercup (bug in FM is that Supercup stopped to exist after 2nd season), 1 Europa League, and played 1 European Supercup, and 1/8f of Champions League.
I don't have super strong team like I could have cause club is full of money now after lot's of success and not spending the money almost at all.
I'm investing in academy, training and youth facility's and youth recruitment all the time, so I god really good striker from academy, and now I'm waiting for great young defender to turn 17 so that he can play in official matches. I also have 1 Bulgarian and 1 Brazilian wonderkid on AMC position. I also had perfect Nigerian regen on CF position but I had to sell him to PSG, like I will have to sell these ones soon.
Idea is to build a team from Croatian young talents and especially young talents from my own academy.

But let's get back to tactic:

GK(d) - the best keeper you can get. Peter Schmeichel, Preud'homme, van der Sar, Buffon...

CD(d) - CDR/CDL are there to stop opposition attackers and win headers in the box. We are playing with high line, on offside traps, so it would be good that they are not too slow. Maldini and Baresi, or Nesta and Cannavaro should be fine.

L(a) - If I say Sammer, Ronald Koeman, Matthaus, Danny Blind...than you know what kind of the player you need in this position. This guy is controling our defensive line, but also, he is a playmaker from the deep, and sometimes he will go even further, in attack and shoot. On this position you need a player who knows how to play football, so I'm using DMC and trained him to play Libero

WB(a) - WBL/WBR these guys are here to run 90 minutes and give us a wide option for pass, but also to cross the ball on our strikers. Lot's of goals are coming from assists of these guys. So, you need Roberto Carlos and Cafu on these positions.

BBM(s) - here you need a guy who can run, intercept the ball, take the ball without foul, and pass it. So, you need Edgar Davids or Frank Rijkaard.

DLP(s) - this guy is here to control midfield, to pass, to create, and in counter attack to find opened striker with a long ball. Yes, here you need Xavi, Pirlo, Modrić or Scholes

AMC(s) - I tried with lot's of different roles here. I would like to have trequartista here, but for some reason, he is useless. So this guy is also defending, but his main role is to create and to score. He have a little bit more freedom than the others. This guy is a star of the team, he is no10. So, here, you need Maradona, Zidane, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, R.Baggio, Del Piero, Totti....

CF(a) - Complete Forward. This is your scorer and playmaker in the last third of the field. Lots of goals, and lots of assists. Here you are good with Bergkamp, Raul, Bokšić or Romario

AF(a) - This guy is your no9, main scorer. Both of the strikers have instructions to go wide in attack, and they are especially effective in counter attacks. Both of them are assisting and scoring. So on this position you need Marco Van Basten, Ronaldo Luis Nazario da Lima, Davor Šuker, Gary Lineker, Alan Sherer, Patrick Kluivert

NEW LINK!!!
Tactic: https://mega.nz/#!AhYwQYQR!FjooiTVd2JMDoBZ1uoR3RYS59AGwFXDw4CrQG0unYNw

Have fun!

Last edited:
Incorrect file format, please upload a .fmf file

I can't save tactic with .fmf extension. I'm not shure what I'm doing wrong. Anyone with a same problem or solution?

Yes, I'm doing it like that, but it's saved in documents/si/fm19/tactics without extension. I tried to upload it on steam workshop but without success. I'll be at home in a few hours so I'll try again

looking forward to trying this. maybe try posting this as a Help question in Technical area of this forum as they might help.

Or if you want upload all your tactic info as screenshots: player instructions, Team tactic, Possession, Transition, out of possession and set pieces and see if someone makes it like you did?

Mr Vogel could you save it and post it here as a fresh one, how did you get it to work? i tried but no success.

Didnt work for me as well. I just started my FM and it shows up but when you select it it says file could not be imported :(