I have downloaded some tactic, change a name and save it without any problem with .fmf extension. And this one is always saved without extension. I don't understand where is the problem. The thing is that I have created this tactic in the middle of one match, from the beginning, so maybe that's why the game don't recognize it for some reason. So, tomorrow I'll create this tactic from the beginning and uplode it. Then it should finally work.

NEW LINK: https://mega.nz/#!AhYwQYQR!FjooiTVd2JMDoBZ1uoR3RYS59AGwFXDw4CrQG0unYNw

I couldn't wait till tomorrow, so here it is. I hope you'll have a same success like me with my Hajduk Split save.

No OI, no briefing, I create my own training, and every player train specific position.
Also, I'm watching every match and use shouts a lot....and if some of my players get a yellow card I change tackling to ''ease off tackles'' to prevent red card.
My 2nd team and my U19 team also have good results, winning the leagues, so I assume it can work like ''plug and play tactic'', especially with a strong teams.
For me, beautiful football with strong defense, fast transition, short passes but also long balls sometimes. The best part is to see libero in attack, which never worked like it should till FM19

I tried to download tactic now, and put it in the game, and it's working for me. If it's not working again, don't tell me, lie to me rather :D

Download and Import works great. Can't wait to see the results tomorrow, thanks! :)

does the link work now ? and if it does how is the tactic working for everyone?