Clarke named as Liverpool coach

That's their own problem, they should deal with it. I really don't see where Chelsea are getting this hatred from.

It really started when the Rafa vs Jose saga started, and then Liverpool fans use the history chant to where the Chelsea fans use the present day chant etc etc. Trust me i know for a fact majority of Chelsea fans dislike Liverpool more than most .

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Still bitter about Luis Garcia's pefectly legit goal - boo hoo

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

thats a poor apology, not at all sincere

Where have i complained about that??? Typical saying things you wanted me to have said.

Where have i complained about that??? Typical saying things you wanted me to have said.
Ironically i would prefer it if you said nothing

Congratulations - a thread about Liverpool appoint an experienced quality coach has turned into a thread about Chelsea - you're good

It really started when the Rafa vs Jose saga started, and then Liverpool fans use the history chant to where the Chelsea fans use the present day chant etc etc. Trust me i know for a fact majority of Chelsea fans dislike Liverpool more than most.

We sing against most teams. If you really hate us because of a song, and a past manager then you really need to sort yourselves out.

brian kidd, united assistant manager eventually to city assistant manager, still regarded as a legend. Sparky Hughes was still loved when he was city manager. Schmeichel was still loved when he went to play for city

Sir Matt is probably a good example of Liverpool to Manchester United and being loved by you lot (know times have changed but still)?

---

Not sure what Chelsea fans are on about to be honest. I think it's like a call for attention - "look at us, we've won things, but you're still not particularly bothered about us, look at us, look at us, we've a new owner who's spent hundreds of millions, but you lot still treat us as if Ken Bates were our owner, look at us, look at us." Our one song which references your club by name sums up our feelings about your club. Otherwise, bring on yer Cockneys by the score. (Just a thought, our song for the Baggies is quite close to the one we sing for Chelsea in terms of sentiments expressed - that's how much we regard Chelsea FC. As ever, just saying.)

Couldn't care less to be honest. Two sides I want us to beat above all others are Everton and the Mancs. In that order. Chelsea barely register and only a CL knock-out tie gives the match any more importance than 3 points to win for the league.

We have accepted Michael Owen...

Originally Posted by Triv

Liverpool fans haven't?? And thats my point.

Im a liverpool fan and I'm not bothered that owen is at man u as he is washed up anyway. I was bothered when he went to Real Madrid...for me as for coaches a job is a job and good on him getting the liverpool job as it doesn't matter about his past. Chelsea board let him down....so how can chelsea fand begrudge him getting a job we all need money to survive....

Last edited:
CJACKO tbh that is really so pathetic mate. He's a coach for crying out loud, it's not like he's going to play and score against you in the 90th minute is it... Although with your defence at the moment, he probably could.

That aside, grow a pair will you. I have no idea where this hatred stems from, I'll always rather beat the likes of Everton and United anyday.

EDIT - Oh, can I take this with a pinch of salt that Villas Boas worked with Steve Clarke at Chelsea ;)

Here is me putting 2 and 2 together and making 7.

Ironically i would prefer it if you said nothing

Congratulations - a thread about Liverpool appoint an experienced quality coach has turned into a thread about Chelsea - you're good

Well it wasen't that hard considering he was a former Chelsea player and Assistant Manager.

We sing against most teams. If you really hate us because of a song, and a past manager then you really need to sort yourselves out.

Genuinly Chelsea fans don't like scousers, its just the way it is. Im just telling it how it is.

CJACKO tbh that is really so pathetic mate. He's a coach for crying out loud, it's not like he's going to play and score against you in the 90th minute is it... Although with your defence at the moment, he probably could.

That aside, grow a pair will you. I have no idea where this hatred stems from, I'll always rather beat the likes of Everton and United anyday.

EDIT - Oh, can I take this with a pinch of salt that Villas Boas worked with Steve Clarke at Chelsea ;)

Here is me putting 2 and 2 together and making 7.

It dosen't matter whether he is a coach or not, he is regarded as a Chelsea legend and its dis-appointing to see him join a rival side at any capacity. And as i say time and time again i have a pair and they are huge, im just saying that Chelsea fans hate Liverpool fans more than Liverpool hate Chelsea i believe so.

im just saying that Chelsea fans hate Liverpool fans more than Liverpool hate Chelsea i believe so.

You don't need to take it out on us! It's not our fault you don't have a proper rivalry. (K)

He didnt leave chelsea to join Liverpool so get over it mate

no one on here cares about what you think about anything so stop bringin up Chelsea its boring as ****.

but tbh i think its a good appointment, hes a quality coach and him and Kenny might get the players goin again.

As he is a Chelsea legend i have lost a little bit of respect for him for this as i did for Joe Cole. Hope it goes **** up.

So because he used to be a part of Chelsea he can't be a part of anywhere else.

This happens between real rivalries all the time.

The fact is Clarke is going to need to go somewhere, he needs a job! Its not just a sport to them, its their life.

He didnt leave chelsea to join Liverpool so get over it mate

no one on here cares about what you think about anything so stop bringin up Chelsea its boring as ****.

but tbh i think its a good appointment, hes a quality coach and him and Kenny might get the players goin again.
how about you watch your tone, becuase i dont care for it.

And for the record a lot of people do care what he thinks, they just mostly dont agree

Genuinly Chelsea fans don't like scousers, its just the way it is. Im just telling it how it is.

Most of the country don't like scousers but I still don't see the reason why you hate us as a club, I mean why don't you hate Everton if you don't like scousers?

It's like Italy fans going, oh do you know what, those Swedes are really annoying, I reckon we try and start a rivalry with the Swedish National team, stupid eh?

Most of the country don't like scousers but I still don't see the reason why you hate us as a club, I mean why don't you hate Everton if you don't like scousers?

It's like Italy fans going, oh do you know what, those Swedes are really annoying, I reckon we try and start a rivalry with the Swedish National team, stupid eh?

We don't like Everton either lol, they get the scouser chants too. I think its more heated with Liverpool because of the recent past games etc.

how about you watch your tone, becuase i dont care for it.

And for the record a lot of people do care what he thinks, they just mostly dont agree

I don't know whether thats a compliment or an insult lol. I'll take it with a bit of both lol.

We don't like Everton either lol, they get the scouser chants too. I think its more heated with Liverpool because of the recent past games etc.

Fair enough, but there will never be a proper rivalry between the two clubs unless there is a decent reason to have one, it is stupid to try and start a rivalry with a club because you don't like the people who live there.

good appointment how ever they should get rid of sammy lee

good appointment how ever they should get rid of sammy lee

Why? He's a scouser, a club icon, the sort of person we need at the club right now.

I don't know whether thats a compliment or an insult lol. I'll take it with a bit of both lol.
haha no insult there. i reckon i disagree without 60% of what you say, doesnt mean you're wrong on that 60%. though i cant say i understand you and chelsea fans views on clarke to liverpool