bonjour mon mec je suis un fan de tactique comme la tienne mon anglais n'est pas super je suis francais
alors dis-moi, les millieux de couloir sont les pieds inversés? et les instructions des oppositions que vous avez faites ou que vous laissez en tant que tels les 3 attaquants devant la gauche et la droite sur la droite?

tactic

hello my guy i'm a fan of tactics like yours my english is not great i'm french.
so tell me the millieux de couloir are feet reversed? and the instructions of oppositions you are done or you leave as such the 3 attackers in front of left left and right on the right?

Off topic! But which skin do you use :)

On topic. Do you use exploits for setpeices?

173 goals is sick. But i love milly for his 43 assist! Go on Milly!

clashnew527946e6709c1e06.png

I used this tac before, taken from a korean website.....however leaking a lot a lot of goals at the back....

If you want to have a fast heartbeat without going for a run, this tac is good for it

hello my guy i'm a fan of tactics like yours my english is not great i'm french.
so tell me the millieux de couloir are feet reversed? and the instructions of oppositions you are done or you leave as such the 3 attackers in front of left left and right on the right?

Side attackers are set to act little more like wingers as they will run wide with the ball with roaming. I suggest using right foot on right side. However, stc foot usually does not matter for 3 stc tactics from what I tested

Off topic! But which skin do you use :)

On topic. Do you use exploits for setpeices?

173 goals is sick. But i love milly for his 43 assist! Go on Milly!

I think it's called opz skin? I'm on my phone so I'm not 100 percent sure but it's one of the most popular skin.

I used this tac before, taken from a korean website.....however leaking a lot a lot of goals at the back....

If you want to have a fast heartbeat without going for a run, this tac is good for it

Yes. Since then, I tried to stabilize it so you can still win most of the games. Try v5 to see if it's better!

Hey clash your 4-1-4-1 is the only tactic that really allowed my strikers to score like crazy, so thank you for that and i'll wait for your tactics on 19.3. Giovinco with 66 goals (H)
View attachment 1195727
View attachment 1195727
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...d-sebastian-giovinco_-overview-attributes.png

Wow almost 2 goals per game? I never saw that much in my tests!
Giocinco's attributes seem very strong for MLS though, especially with that 20 on free kick!
Glad that the tactic is working for you and yeah, I am excited with 19.3 as well

Does this have set piece exploits?

Yes this has set piece exploits as the main goal of tactic was score as much as possible.

Set piece takers are already set up in set piece, so just empty out takers for corners and throw ins. Game will automatically decide based on position