[QUOTE = vitoco; 3195671] View attachment 1195839

View attachment 1195839

Parlant de défense ..... perdu 8-10 dans ce match. Je suis Arsenal ..... [/ DEVIS]

it is not catenaccio the author says it, rather like zeman, some likes other no, I love it but from the moment the author says a lot of goal cash because I want to score a lot (like me) why crying on the defense ??

Very good tactic especially with lower strength teams.
Double with Wolves with lots of goals.
Also ran through tactic testing league (subtop = 145 CA, submid = 120 CA)
and submid team was 9th!! which was best ever compared to any other tactics tested

19.2 CLASH 4231 setpiece v4

View attachment 1197314View attachment 1197315View attachment 1197316View attachment 1197317View attachment 1197318

looks solid as well with respect it wolves to only conceded 47 imagine if was top team barca, utd areal etc what the goal against be like

Loving 4231 v4. P26 w25 D1 L0 with Chelsea so far. GD +60. Great work

Do you already have some tactics for 19.3 b?

cheers clashthunder !

i've been switching tactics that i downloaded from fmgeniescout, sigames community, fmbase, steam workshop, and i dare to say that your 4231 is the best i've ever tried for fm19. And i'm only using Arsenal/Wolves/West Ham in my saves. I think it's because we have similar mindset, to score as many goals as possible.

So i beg you to post and update your tactics only in this thread. Or if you decide to create new thread/new thread on other site for new tactic, please link it so i can still track your tactics :D

Hey Clash mate I'm counting on you for another tactic that makes striker score like a beast! Anything under 1 goal per game will not be approved :D. In Clash we trust.

433 WIDE

ive been trying to make a tactic with the 3 strikers as they are in this post with a little bit of success, i would like to try this one, has it been updated for 19.3? if so would you be able to share the tactic with some screen shots please :)