Classic 4-4-2 (tested in Vanarama, Championship, and Premier League)

so just the one tactic now ?

Yea, I just used the 1 tactic for the second half of the season. Secured promotion with Forest and Brighton, 3rd with Tottenham, so Champions League next year, and now I'm about to play the Europa Final....and then we have the FA Cup Final after that, hopefully we can bring that home too.

Last edited:
just wondering which match prep you use? def positioning seems just a bit to negative but on the other hand once i switch to att postioning i start to leak goals, i cant seem to find a medium

I tend to use att movement at home and def pos away or home against bigger teams

just wondering which match prep you use? def positioning seems just a bit to negative but on the other hand once i switch to att postioning i start to leak goals, i cant seem to find a medium

I've found the same thing. I finally just decided I was more worried about scoring more than our opponents, rather than trying to keep them out, so I use Att Movement now.

Just one more quick question do you train players to positions or just let asst manager do training ?

Any particular reason you went with a CF-A/CF-S pairing? Thinking of trying it with the classic TM/P or TM/AF pairing.

Any particular reason you went with a CF-A/CF-S pairing? Thinking of trying it with the classic TM/P or TM/AF pairing.

No real reason! Tried a couple of different combinations and that one worked the best. You can give it a try with TM/P or TM/AF, could be interesting! Let me know how it gets on

i guess, if you lack CF types just go for AF a/DLF s combo. haven't tested that though

I've changed mentality to standard at home and changed right side striker to target man support and so far its working but its only been 6 games so a few more games needed to test it but 6 wins

I changed mentality to standard for home games and I also changed the right sided striker to target man support its worked for 6 games so far but ill leave it a while longer for screen shots just incase it goes **** up

I changed mentality to standard for home games and I also changed the right sided striker to target man support its worked for 6 games so far but ill leave it a while longer for screen shots just incase it goes **** up

Interesting ideas...I'll be curious to see how that goes!

14 games unbeaten with Harrogate using this tactic 8 wins 6 draws,promoted as champions aswel.Nice work gob bluth

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

14 games unbeaten with Harrogate using this tactic 8 wins 6 draws,promoted as champions aswel.Nice work gob bluth

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nice work! Is that in the Conference, way down there?