Classic 4-4-2 (tested in Vanarama, Championship, and Premier League)

Nice work! Is that in the Conference, way down there?
In National League North Promotion to Conference.Will stick with this tactic to see how it goes with the big teams

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Good tactic at home, very inconsistent away but still decent. Problem I have is i'll go 2 goals infront with around 20 to play and then i'll concede 2 or 3 quite alot. Anyway to fix it?>

Good tactic at home, very inconsistent away but still decent. Problem I have is i'll go 2 goals infront with around 20 to play and then i'll concede 2 or 3 quite alot. Anyway to fix it?>

Have SI fix the match engine :p

Come from behind wins are way, way, way too common with this patch.

View attachment 192904View attachment 192903View attachment 192902View attachment 192901 just a quick update from my notts forrest save with the changes I made I play standard at home unless against a prem team and counter away I have never been able to get dexter blackstock to score on any other version and only changed the position to target man as that's about all he can do and as you can see he is league top scorer so big shout out has to goto gobluth for an amazing tactic. I should be able to play abit more now as kids back at school and wife back at work so will update again towards end of season when I get all the injured players back and see where the tactic takes me then.

View attachment 1006398View attachment 1006399View attachment 1006400View attachment 1006401 just a quick update from my notts forrest save with the changes I made I play standard at home unless against a prem team and counter away I have never been able to get dexter blackstock to score on any other version and only changed the position to target man as that's about all he can do and as you can see he is league top scorer so big shout out has to goto gobluth for an amazing tactic. I should be able to play abit more now as kids back at school and wife back at work so will update again towards end of season when I get all the injured players back and see where the tactic takes me then.

Looking good! Thanks for the update

Decided to test this out with a new save and have so far played through two seasons.

The first season went really well. I was predicted to come 12th and expected to finish mid table but managed to win the Championship on the last day of the season.

View attachment 191336

The second season went really well the first half and most of the second being in the top 4 the whole time but then it got really inconstant at the end and ended up dropping out of EU qualification spot on the last day of the season.... always the last day :'( (I still got in Europe due to Spurs and Man City already qualifying by winning cups).

View attachment 191337

Overall the tactic is pretty good but it is very week defensively. You'll often find yourself losing or letting your lead slip because of it. Unless you score a lot there is a good chance you'll lose. I put a lot my losses down to this and mainly had inconstancy at the end of season 2 because my 2 CF's were injured for the last 4 months of the seasons.

just use att movement at home and def pos away or home against bigger teams :)

I think I'll test this one out on my Weston-super-Mare save ;)