Classic 442 (Amr & Aml) No exploits tactic Raikan007

Raikan007

Reaction score
Classic 442 Attacking No Exploit tactic

Download

I made this tactic for my West Ham team for the start of my 4th season as I properly qualified for the Champions League by coming 2nd..

I have a good team, not great though in comparison to the rest of the squads in the game like City/Real/Barca/United/Chelsea/Bayern etc etc..

I was using a 442 (my underdog tactic that is uploaded here already) and decided to make a new tactic (started this from scratch) using the classic creator as I find it works better for me and my teams, most of the time and I for the fact I have been using the modern ones for ages :)

I have included an away tactic now as well which plays more defensively but gives more freedom to the players which works out nicely when playing against better teams, however, your players need to have some creativity in the attacking 3rd of the field (strikers/mids/wingers)

Formation & Settings: Home tactic

View attachment 275318

Formation & Settings: Away tactic

View attachment 275317

Pitch size:

I have it set at 100m x 64m which is standard, as you play through the middle (the wingers cut inside from the left and the right winger is more of your old fashioned one) a standard pitch should work the best!

Opposition instructions:

Leave to assistant manager if you like...
Otherwise, showing central mids to weaker foot and closing down
Show striker/s to weak foot and hard tackling (not tight marking)
Wingers to weak foot and close down

Results:

View attachment 275321View attachment 275322View attachment 275319View attachment 275320

Last edited:
also need good fullbacks, not going to work that well with big/strong defensive type RB and LB..

Baines/Bale/Romario/Danilo/Alex Sandro/Lahm/Maicon/Alves etc..

just about to start a new juv save will give it a go

thinking of trying a sampdoria save try to make them a huge club would this tac work if not what one of your other tac should i use thanks

thinking of trying a sampdoria save try to make them a huge club would this tac work if not what one of your other tac should i use thanks

It should work mate :) Are Poli and Palombo back there in LFC's update?

dont think so using no update so there still in seria b

ok cool, I had a great save with them! Poli and Palombo both came back when I got promoted :p I was lucky! hope they do for you as well!

it should most likely work then mate!

get Cossu for Amr.. he is usually TL for around 700k

might give this ago with man city do you think it will work with them i am abit tired with small clubs fancy a big club for a change

Last edited:
ok cool, I had a great save with them! Poli and Palombo both came back when I got promoted :p I was lucky! hope they do for you as well!

thanks mate ill see how it goes love your west ham story keep it up

is that the guy from castiadas? if so he 25 and i can get him for free

not sure.. he was at Siena I think on the official patch...
just looked at siena and there is no 1 there with the same name so dont know mate if u do rember let me know and do u know any good tac for lazio keep geting the sack thats not like me lol sorry to bother you all the time

put his name in and all that comes up is a amc and a dm

just looked at siena and there is no 1 there with the same name so dont know mate if u do rember let me know and do u know any good tac for lazio keep geting the sack thats not like me lol sorry to bother you all the time

what style of footie?

put his name in and all that comes up is a amc and a dm

sorry mate, I meant Sestu! here he is

244686d1336475589-la-rinascita-della-sampdoria-alessio-sestu-overview_-attributes-.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/98901-la-rinascita-della-sampdoria.html