Classic 442 (Amr & Aml) No exploits tactic Raikan007

what style of footie?
any just need a tac that is soild dont mind if it takes a while to win thing just need to build up the team not going to use the 433 one been there done that it was fun but need something a lot more real

sorry mate, I meant Sestu! here he is

244686d1336475589-la-rinascita-della-sampdoria-alessio-sestu-overview_-attributes-.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/98901-la-rinascita-della-sampdoria.html

thanks mate will have a look at him when i start my save thanks again

is there any way to cut out the yellow and red cards just 9yellow and 1 red in my last game

is there any way to cut out the yellow and red cards just 9yellow and 1 red in my last game

did you win?

tackling is set to normal.. only one player has hard tackling (I think) check the settings and if more have hard then set to medium :)

Do you do anything yourself bar pick the team? You want signings, a tactic, he may as well come to your house and play the game for you.
did i ask you for any thing? and its 1 tac and 1 player so i dont see your point now jog on

hahha, thats what everyone one wants mate :) I mean, possession, countering, attacking possession, narrow, wide, wingers etc..

well thay start with no winger and not a lot of cash to bring any 1 in there is a few dm so countering may be a good try

yes that sounds good

try this, just made it quickly with Lazio (tried one game beat Reggina 2:0 with 18 shots, 10 on goal, 64% possession and 2 ccc's with half of the first team as they were on Int duty when I loaded it up, was old game, Aug 1st season so the team should be the same)

Lazio Narrow tactic kitchin.tac

shouts:

pass into space/work ball into box/play narrower/get ball forward/hassle opponents

its an attacking possession tactic...

you can drop one of the AMC's to CM and drop one CM to DM if you like!

hope it works out ok for your team!

(not promising this will work for you or your team, but I hope it does)

thanks mate will give it a try see how long i last this time lol normaily get sack about xmas time so i must be **** at this game

thanks mate will give it a try see how long i last this time lol normaily get sack about xmas time so i must be **** at this game

good luck! I would change to defensive when playing away from home...