zyndar

Reaction score
CLASSIC FORMATIONS

Hi All,

In this thread I will be sharing with you different formations, which are more traditional ones. So you wouldn't find strikerless setup here and you should not expect the tactics reaching above 300 points, those reaches are only for the 3430ish formations. All tactics will be tested with TFF's testing league, credits to him for making it available for us. I've used defensive positioning during the testing.

By default,
General training is Fitness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

No OIs for the tactics unless mentioned otherwise.

Here you can download the player search filters ==>
Download filters

So here you have a Home and Away version, where the difference is the passing style. It is really important that you are using the Home and Away version accordingly. I've used 'Simulate Match' option and swapped between tactics home and away.

Last edited:
Big thanks for your effort, that's what we were looking for!

the passing style is also for the 4-4-1-1 ?( mixed at home ,short away?)

Does anyone have good 442 narrow diamond or 4222 box? I can provide some tactics to test (though I'm pretty sure the results won't be that great) but I can't run the test by myself, my computer is slow and the tools don't work on a 32-bit Windows.

Does anyone have good 442 narrow diamond or 4222 box? I can provide some tactics to test (though I'm pretty sure the results won't be that great) but I can't run the test by myself, my computer is slow and the tools don't work on a 32-bit Windows.

I have a 442 diamond, but is a very aggressive attacking tactic. Trying to test a bit more and then share here.

Thanks for this zyndar, can you make 4-3-3 with 2 IF's and 1 DMC ?

I wonder if a 4231 with wingers(classic/oldschool wings) could even work, instead of IFs.... probably just me getting old though xD

Hmm zynd my man with alaves it struggles idk is it due to inexperience or mid table squad but with Arsenal its top stuff :D
So i figure it works without probs for top 6-8 teams in pl but for teams with such a quality as mine getting fmed is daily basis :D

Hey Zyndar, would you suggest Home or Away for games on a Neutral Arena?

New tactic has been added to the OP.

CLASSIC 352