The players are neither restricted to hug the line nor to cut inside, so use the players you have.

During 442 testing I realised that using same footed players on both sides is increasing efficiency.

Pass

I want to ask something about the passing style mate, why u use direct passing at home and short passing at away ? isnt it better to control the ball with short pass at home ? ty

I want to ask something about the passing style mate, why u use direct passing at home and short passing at away ? isnt it better to control the ball with short pass at home ? ty

With this setup the direct passing is more aggressive while the shorter is more patient and the mentality is counter, so your statement could be true with control approach.

Cheers zyndar im going to have fun with my Partick thistle team

Im gonna give the 352 a go! Thanks for your work Zyndar! :D

anyone having any luck with the 3-5-2? def we just leak way to often :/

anyone having any luck with the 3-5-2? def we just leak way to often :/

Although I only tested these tactics in the testing league, defensive wise it was by far the best, so no idea mate. Maybe show your squad, results and training?

Although I only tested these tactics in the testing league, defensive wise it was by far the best, so no idea mate. Maybe show your squad, results and training?

Would love to but had to switch to something else before #VogelOut became a thing on Arsenalfantv lolol Might of been just having a slow middle CB since Kosch is like 34 now. but I was wondering Zyndar have you had any luck/time trying to a new Banshee Version/updated with a 4-3-3 with 3 strikers? Cheers :D

zyndar - just a qucik question which is better 4411 or Ronin 2?

CLASSIC 4231 NARROW

Added to the OP.

Switched from the Banshee 4-3-1-2 to the classic formation 4-3-1-2. In both have been leaking goals (conceding average of 3 per game in first 10 games with Hertha in German top division). With the classic formation I am scoring more and winning more now. One game I won 5-4 but opposition pulled it back from 4-1 to 4-4 then next game was winning 3-1 ended up 3-3. In bottom half of table scored second most goals in league but conceded the most.
i walked league 1 then championship with Birmingham using Banshee 4-4-3 then walked German 2nd division with Hertha using same tactic. The step up appears much bigger this time I think this is why I am struggling.
Also for example I might loose a game 4-3, giving away two penalties and scoring an own goal but my whole defence still get good ratings of around 7!

Switched from the Banshee 4-3-1-2 to the classic formation 4-3-1-2. In both have been leaking goals (conceding average of 3 per game in first 10 games with Hertha in German top division). With the classic formation I am scoring more and winning more now. One game I won 5-4 but opposition pulled it back from 4-1 to 4-4 then next game was winning 3-1 ended up 3-3. In bottom half of table scored second most goals in league but conceded the most.
i walked league 1 then championship with Birmingham using Banshee 4-4-3 then walked German 2nd division with Hertha using same tactic. The step up appears much bigger this time I think this is why I am struggling.
Also for example I might loose a game 4-3, giving away two penalties and scoring an own goal but my whole defence still get good ratings of around 7!

Did you tried counter mentality? Could you please show the goal analysis screen?

Last edited: