GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Tactic: Classic_30C9A485-AECE-44F4-815D-32592762C286

This is a true Plug and Play that overachieves and wins. Corners are already set up. No OIs. Training whatever you want. I've taken parts from all my favorite 16.3 tactics and merged them into an unstoppable one. Strong in offense and strong in defense. For my tests:

Leicester wins the Prem 1st season by 10 points (no transfers), while scoring the most goals and allowing the fewest. Highest goal difference by almost 20. Vardy wins the Golden Boot. Schmeichel ties for the 2nd most clean sheets. Mahrez gets the most assists. 2nd most goals from corners (by one only).

QPR wins the Championship 1st season by 14 points (no transfers), while scoring the most goals and allowing the fewest. Highest goal difference by a mile (50...next closest was 25). Most possession of any team. Most games without losing. Most goals from corners. Most shots on target. Overall domination.

View attachment 160074 View attachment 160073

View attachment 160072
View attachment 160071

View attachment 160070
View attachment 160069

View attachment 160068
View attachment 160067

View attachment 160066
View attachment 160065
View attachment 160064
View attachment 160063
View attachment 160062
View attachment 160061

Only saved 4 times all season. It just works.
View attachment 160060

View attachment 160059

Looks promising mate! You reckon your best tactic so far? Going to use this in my crystal palace save alongside a 4231 I've had success with

Looks really good, Gobluth. Reminds me a bit of the Delivering Art tactic from FM15, which I liked the most with the complete full backs. I tweaked it to my squad and it is really nice to watch (and far from fluid), first game.

View attachment 160032

Defensive forward? never tried that before :p looks interesting to say the least.

Also high crosses is effective? I normally go for low crosses...

Looks promising mate! You reckon your best tactic so far? Going to use this in my crystal palace save alongside a 4231 I've had success with

It's the most stable so far and combines parts and ideas from all my others. Gonna start a new test today in a few different countries to see how it holds up outside England.

Looks really good, Gobluth. Reminds me a bit of the Delivering Art tactic from FM15, which I liked the most with the complete full backs. I tweaked it to my squad and it is really nice to watch (and far from fluid), first game.

View attachment 1042549

Coming from a legend, that means a lot. Thanks for trying ;) It's usually pretty flowing football, especially when it gets fluid. And what I like is that everybody gets involved. Lots of different positions score and assist. Here's my Leicester stats:
View attachment 159979

Defensive forward? never tried that before :p looks interesting to say the least.

Also high crosses is effective? I normally go for low crosses...

Defensive forwards are great in this one. They score a lot of goals but they also drop back to actually contribute in D.

And I like high crosses, you score a lot of headed goals that way ;)

The preferred foot for the wingers? Because Mahrez is left footed, and Gray is right footed. Do you want inverted feet in the wings or does it not matter?

I don't think it matters too much. They're usually crossing from the byline, so they can switch it to their preferred foot and the angles will be pretty close, not like crossing from deep where it would be a big in swinger or out swinger. So either foot is fine.

Probably because if your right IF does'nt have decent left foot it will not work so good as classic winger.
My right winger is left footed so If I change both to IF would affect the tactic?

Really good tactic this is mate. Took over at Reading in 20th for a new challenge, six points behind with 10 games left. Now 15th and 7 points clear of the relegation with one game left.