Classic Gold (Plug and Play 16.3)

tisismyid

Apr 13, 2016
any chance you can show screenshots of the team and player instructions to help those of us playing on the ipad?

fullsynchro

Jun 26, 2013
Im playing with this one a bit lately and in the last 10 games 8 wins and 2 draws :D I love how players roam and press all field, and the best thing is we dont get crushed by long balls behind defense too much even though the high pressure line.

Really great tactic Mate , keep up the good work :)

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
Im playing with this one a bit lately and in the last 10 games 8 wins and 2 draws :D I love how players roam and press all field, and the best thing is we dont get crushed by long balls behind defense too much even though the high pressure line.

Really great tactic Mate , keep up the good work :)
Nice results! Who are you playing as?

Tripoligate4

Jul 8, 2014
i am testing your corner set up , i making so many chances but the final third the guy who is lurking cant find the shot.....so strange.. :/

GobBluthJD

Nov 8, 2011
i am testing your corner set up , i making so many chances but the final third the guy who is lurking cant find the shot.....so strange.. :/
Very strange. You can change the guy who is lurking to someone with better long shots or composure or off the ball movement.