Can he play deep lying playmaker??? If he can he would fit in perfectly on my man utd tactic :)

Other roles would suit him better but I suppose he could play pretty well in the deep-lying playmaker role.

absolute beast! i was new to the game and was still rather foolish when buying.
spent £106 million on him, worth every penny though! :D

absolute beast! i was new to the game and was still rather foolish when buying.
spent £106 million on him, worth every penny though! :D

Unless you went on to never concede a goal, this is simply untrue.

In my Chelsea save,he absolutely dominates the midfield and makes it his own...immense player who is my captain too,absolute beast and he is highly recommended

To be honest i ahave never signed him, in any of the FM, but since you are all talking wonders about the lad, I will give it a go ;)

I've been really interested in him for a while but I'm with Fiorentina so Juve would never sell him to me...

How much would he cost anyway? At roughly 2011/12 onwards.

I've been really interested in him for a while but I'm with Fiorentina so Juve would never sell him to me...

How much would he cost anyway? At roughly 2011/12 onwards.
i once offered 40m and they still rejected. got moussa sissoko in the end for 25m.

He's brilliant alright. In his 6th season with Atletico Madrid in my save. Bought him for 28m back then. Offensively averages about 6 goals and 15 assists a season in the league. Right now forming the heart of my midfield together with Edgar Barreto.

Is there anyone else in the game that gets the "midfield general" tag? I got that with Marchisio too.