Clichy: We must win the title

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3K
see if we buy mertesacker who we arre heavily linked with i think thats our team about 85% perfect

we just need a keeper to get the last 10%

so you only want to be 95% perfect?! :S

It's Calum, guys, let him have his 95%.

As for whether I believe Arsenal can mount a serious challenge for the title, then of course it is possible. I don't believe their squad is as strong as Chelsea's, who I do think will be crowned champions again, but with a bit of luck their way and provided they avoid too many significant injuries, then maybe.

Personally I hope they get crushed into tiny noobie cubes.

Defence today against Celtic was horrible at times that's why I believe they won't win the title this year.

Even though their average age could be higher than the likes of...Man United. Fabregas is no longer 'young', neither are many of their 'youngsters'. Merida at 22 is not really a youngster anymore, like Insua.

My (Arsenal supporting) mate ensures me that Merida has gone and as for the average age being higher than uniteds, thats just silly - sure there is a few youngsters coming through but probably only same amount that arsenal have coming through and united got VDS, Neville, Giggs, Scholes, Ferdinand, Owen, Brown in their 30s and Berbatov, Carrick and Evra thereabouts too

No point dreaming yet , if we won it would be because of luck. The defending in not good enough and the final ball is wasteful too often, I we still need an a poacher an propper consistant scorer

As with every season, I believe we have a chance. No other team is amazingly better than ours in my opinion.

Back