Shawcross
Federico Fazio
Davide Astori
Ezequiel Garay
Adil Rami
Raul Albiol

thanks mate, just bid for adil rami, his stats look good, and not too pricey

Thanks for the help.

If I got an extra 15million, would there be any stand out players I should buy (striker wise)?

I was awarded a bigger kitty as I finished 3rd,

Thanks for the help.

If I got an extra 15million, would there be any stand out players I should buy (striker wise)?

I was awarded a bigger kitty as I finished 3rd,

What kind of striker? Still Complete forward?

Also what are your new season expectations from the board?(if you've gotten them yet)
and....
What is the total you have to spend on the striker now?

Club: Real Madrid
Season Expectations: Winners (2:nd season)
Budget: 20-25 millions
Player Position: Central midfielder
Player Role/Similar Player: Box-to-box midfielder/Ball winning midfielder
Instant Impact or Future(also what age range): Can work as backup for Sami Khedira, whom I play as box-to-box but sometimes ball winning midfielder, a future prospect but someone that still can compete with Khedira for playing time. Best would be if the player could, just like Khedira, play either as BBM or BWM.

Cheers.

Instant Impact or Future(also what age range): Can work as backup for Sami Khedira, whom I play as box-to-box but sometimes ball winning midfielder, a future prospect but someone that still can compete with Khedira for playing time. Best would be if the player could, just like Khedira, play either as BBM or BWM.

Cheers.

Checking now ;)

Cheers.

Kwadwo Asamoah
Romulo
Lucas Leiva
Sandro(I would go for him to play the Khedira role - if you do get him....I'd focus on developing his finishing and off the ball)
Nainggolan
Jucilei
Mohamed Diame
Danilo(Porto)
Vidal

Kwadwo Asamoah
Romulo
Lucas Leiva
Sandro(I would go for him to play the Khedira role - if you do get him....I'd focus on developing his finishing and off the ball)
Nainggolan
Jucilei
Mohamed Diame
Danilo(Porto)
Vidal
Thanks! Love Sandro, so will surely be trying to get him. He moved to Manchester United the previous season, but might be able to price him away still. Arturo Vidal seems like a monster on FM, so if not Sandro then I'll go with Vidal.

Pogba is a great player :)
Does Pogba work in the box-to-box midfielder role? Have had a look at him and he will surely develope in to a beast. Kondogbia looks like a good buy aswell. Might bring in two players to my central midfield, so maybe one more experienced and the other a great talent.

Pogba is a great player :)

He is, however I always find it hard to place him in the team...Adv Playmaker?Deep Playmaker? CM -support/attack?

His creativity, off the ball and decisions are lacking a bit for adv playmaker and his decisions and concentration leave a bit to be desired to play deep playmaker or cm.

Of course he still has lots of time to develop

What do you play him as??

Last edited:
Does Pogba work in the box-to-box midfielder role? Have had a look at him and he will surely develope in to a beast. Kondogbia looks like a good buy aswell. Might bring in two players to my central midfield, so maybe one more experienced and the other a great talent.

He does mate :) you can train him up accordingly though! focus on his marking/tackling stats and a few good tutors like Vidal and Khedira who has immense mental stats!

would be brilliant! I would say yes! Kondogbia was one of my favourite wonderkids back in Fm11, not seen him develop on Fm13 though.. (I have not looked for him)

He does mate :) you can train him up accordingly though! focus on his marking/tackling stats and a few good tutors like Vidal and Khedira who has immense mental stats!

would be brilliant! I would say yes! Kondogbia was one of my favourite wonderkids back in Fm11, not seen him develop on Fm13 though.. (I have not looked for him)
Cheers mate :) Will put in a bid for Pogba to try to lure him away! Sounds good, will assign Khedira as a tutor for him, if I don't buy Arturo Vidal/Sandro and chose them instead.

Liking Kondogbia but will only go for him if my attempts for Pogba fails. Thanks again!

As Raikan said, he could end up as a good box to box player, but you would definitely have to concentrate him on tacking and a role that focuses on concentration and decisions..... Kondogbia in my experience doesn't develop well at all.....this is a screenshot from 2016 in my Wolfsburg game

View attachment 331963

this is a screen of Pogba in the same game(Where he has been developed more as an advanced mid

View attachment 331965

Last edited:
As Raikan said, he could end up as a good box to box player, but you would definitely have to concentrate him on tacking and a role that focuses on concentration and decisions..... Kondogbia in my experience doesn't develop well at all.....this is a screenshot from 2016 in my Wolfsburg game

View attachment 331963

this is a screen of Pogba in the same game(Where he has been developed more as an advanced mid

View attachment 331965
Thanks for the screenshots! Pogba seems more of a talent, but Kondogbia might not be that bad if trained properly. But will be going for a more experienced player and Pogba aswell. Then put him on training focusing on weaknessess.

Mason Bennet
Olivier Ntcham(try get him quick as he generally gets snapped up quick)
Daniele Rugani(End of season on loan at Juve at the moment)
Leandro Paredes
Mikael Ishak
Pryzbylko
Memphis Depay
Johannes Geis
Tomas Martinez
Agustin Allione
Jeremy Dudziak
Moi Gomez
Tony Watt

TBH some of these might cost you a bit more than you'd like(and a couple might not wanna join the club)...but that's how it's gonna be really if you wanna get young players who can develop well enough to win you some trophies

thank you so much!! i had actually though youd forgotten or not seen it or something! was starting to feel disappointed haha but thanks alot ill have a look at them, much appreciated!!