Clough 'out of depth' as a manager?

Giving Clough money involves having a board with money, and that's something we don't have, these Yanks are just taking money from our club, and calling us a 'franchise'.

I don't know whether I'd trust Clough with money, I can't think off a stand out buy he's made this season.

Brayford & Bailey have been successful to a certain extent, definately before the turn of the year.

Its fair to say that without having a proper back up to Brayford he has tired and lost confidence as a result

It's refreshing to see some (although brutal) honesty in managers, though he went a bit over the top about it and this most likely won't help the morale of the team.

Brayford & Bailey have been successful to a certain extent, definately before the turn of the year.

Its fair to say that without having a proper back up to Brayford he has tired and lost confidence as a result

When we was winning I must say how enjoyable it was to watch them two, but with them being so young, once you start loosing their heads drop, and they've certainly been below in 2011.

I kind of wish he was doing better, because people are obviously going to look for comparisons with his dad.

Like JP said, if his dad had said a certain comment nobody would be arsed about it.

On the other hand he can continue to do as he pleases if Derby are going to remain mid table haha :)

The side are good, he is a good manager too. You should keep hold of him cos he did a great job at Burton. He will be a good manager in the future, just having a bad year.

The side are good, he is a good manager too. You should keep hold of him cos he did a great job at Burton. He will be a good manager in the future, just having a bad year.

One bad year can lead to relegation and loosing your job though. I dont think Derby will go down but if he is saying things like that it wont help morale and you have just lost your best player too.

We're going threw a real rough patch at the minute, not winning games, and can't seem to attract big players.

That's not really Clough's fault is it. But he seems to be struggling atm which is quite surprising considering how you started. You played well and beat us on the opening day of the season. Hopefully he will turn it around

i think this happens when good player5s become managers, they expect their players to do things to their standard
it's probably why the likes of Roy Keane and Bryan Robson have had tough times of it too

One bad year can lead to relegation and loosing your job though. I dont think Derby will go down but if he is saying things like that it wont help morale and you have just lost your best player too.

Derby won't get relegated, their squad is better than that. They will turn it round and have a decent run. I don't care what happens now as long as they help us out haha

Derby won't get relegated, their squad is better than that. They will turn it round and have a decent run. I don't care what happens now as long as they help us out haha

Ahaa, they said that about SWFC though

I can't believe you're sticking up for Derby!? ;)

Firstly I'm going to be very immature, and laugh.

Hahahahahaha.

Secondly, I think it's a shame that he's Ol' Big 'ead's son. If he wasn't I doubt he'd be in the position he is at the moment (as manager).

I know. But I gave you warning, and then made a valid point.

So ner.

What the **** can't believe I just heard that..

"At the start of the season he looked full of confidence."

Can't think why that confidence has gone with a manager like that. The irony of Clough in this interview is hilarious.

If I was Wigan (obviously not the whole club but you know what I mean) or whoever loaned him to them I'd be absolutely furious. Poor guy to be honest, bet when he heard that he was gutted. Doesn't need to come out an make it public what a joke.

If I was Wigan (obviously not the whole club but you know what I mean) or whoever loaned him to them I'd be absolutely furious. Poor guy to be honest, bet when he heard that he was gutted. Doesn't need to come out an make it public what a joke.

He's not on loan.