Club favourites

To be honest if your managing a big team like Man united you could manage them for 100 years and win a 100 trophies and you still wouldn't be more of an icon than phil neville on the game.:p

I was wondering because I am Doncaster Rovers manager, have been for 13 years, not even club favourite, let alone icon or legend!

yeah i was at plymouth for 4 seasons nearly got them to the play offs but never became favoured personal or anything yet i signed bradley wright phillips and at the end of the first season he was a favoured personal i can only assume you will get icon/legend status if you got any team into the prem for the first time or if you won the FA cup or a european cup or somthing like that, im only guessing as i have never been a legend/icon or a club fave for that matter but i have been a fave with players/staff

I have been a legend once. I took Hull to winning absolutely everything. Took me fifteen years to be a 'legend'.

I have been a legend once. I took Hull to winning absolutely everything. Took me fifteen years to be a 'legend'.

How long did it take you to get going as favoured personnel? Ive had games where ive won absolutely everything for years on end and im not even favoured personnel:mad:

I became a legend with Celtic after winning the Champions League 3 times. took me 12 years.

Hah, I just checked mine and I'm not even favoured personnel after 10 years -_- While there are players who are who have been there for merely 4 years.

I was wondering because I am Doncaster Rovers manager, have been for 13 years, not even club favourite, let alone icon or legend!
I know how to become a favourite, click on manager, options, then click resign and they will love you :D

To me, this seems to be a very realistic thing. 10-15 years to become a legend is not much ;) Think about Fergie og Wenger

To me, this seems to be a very realistic thing. 10-15 years to become a legend is not much ;) Think about Fergie og Wenger
I don't think it is realistic. I am absolutely sure you coul manage man united on the game for as long as ferguson and win as many trophies and not be an icon or legend.

I don't think it is realistic. I am absolutely sure you coul manage man united on the game for as long as ferguson and win as many trophies and not be an icon or legend.

yeah but united hadn't won league for decades before fergie won it for them in nineties

I would say in real life Pep Guardiola is a legend or almost a legend as a player or manger for barca and as a manager he's only been there 1 year

yeah but united hadn't won league for decades before fergie won it for them in nineties

In 5 years with Liverpool I´ve won the Premier League 4 times, the FA Cup twice, the League Cup 3 times, the Champions League 3 times, the Community Shield 5 times in a row, the European Supercup twice and the Club World Cup 3 times. They have built me a stadium with my name and I´m still (only) favoured personal while Agüero has become an Icon after only 1.5 years lol

Last edited:
It's ridicilous tbh, I won the BSN with AFC Telford then i got them promoted via play offs the next year. Now i'm in my 3 year and running away with the CCC2 as well as i got the team to a professional status, meanwhile my former assistant manager, some guy called Larry Chambers is an icon and Jamie Guy and Nordine Assami are listed as favoured personel.

I managed Newcastle on 09, took me 13 seasons to become an Icon. Depends on the club, and division.