Clueless Kaarto manages Hednesford Town F.C.

Whose interest? Yours or the readers'? ;)

I'm still playing FM13, and the only reason I do my career updates on the SI forums instead of here is because they don't have separate forums for older versions of the game. If I did an FM13 update here, no one would read it. Over there, I have plenty of readers...

Anyway, thank you for a good story. :)

For question 1, mine mainly. I go through massive patches of interest with FM, I can't keep going throughout an entire year. I fear when I gain my interest again I'll be relegated to some FM15 story forum which no one will ever visit. Making a story on the SI forums might be something I do in the future, considering I'm probably going to be sticking with FM15 (and continuing this save) for a while.

2026/27 (Season 13)

MANAGER STATS
View attachment 192052

I've maxed my skills already, which is a bit depressing for the remaining 50 odd years of my managerial career.

TRANSFERS
View attachment 192051

Mick Christie has been here on loan from Arsenal for ages, and we have finally locked him down permanently. We had to pay a little over his value, but for an English defensive midfielder I can't complain. William Noubissie joined us all the way back in League 2, making 229 league appearances at a 6.93 rating. He even captained the club for a few seasons. Unfortunately the central defender only made 4 appearances last season and performed poorly, so I lost the faith to play him in the Premier League. Stephane Prevost scored 4 times and assisted 4 times in 26 appearances, but was constantly complaining. I jumped at the opportunity to sell him at a huge profit (purchased for 6.5 million) to give myself some room in the transfer window.

TRANSFERS IN

Fernando (DR)
View attachment 192050
Fernando has been signed for almost a year, but he wasn't allowed to join the club until he turned 18. He is a star right back, nabbed for a small fee and on small wages as well. This season he might have to play backup to Roberti, but I'm hoping that this man can be a cornerstone of our defence for the next decade.

Michael McNeill (DC)
View attachment 192048
I've had an issue with not having many home-grown players for a while, so I decided that I needed to splash some cash on quality English youth. I snatched McNeill from Chelsea, and despite being just 20 he will be a vital cog in our defence. Another signing that can do a job straight away, but is also young and will continue to propel Hednesford to great success in the future.

John Jairo Arzuaga (ST)
View attachment 192047
Arzuaga is a youth development signing, signed for basically nothing from Junior. They demanded a loan back clause, and I'll be watching on to see whether he can further his development. He has a history of injuries which could slow his career, but at the very least there is profit to be made from this deal.