Clyde FC
Season 13 - Preview

View attachment 434376

Transfers:

View attachment 434375

It was a very busy summer in the transfer front but we haven't really improved the first 11 all that much. The one signing who'll come straight into the first 11 is Deronjic at defensive midfield. He's the club record signing at ?5,250,000 and he replaces the younger Ramovic who moved to Fiorentina for ?9,750,000. It's not normally my style to sign established players but I felt these two deals in conjuction with each other suited the club both financially and football wise.

View attachment 434366View attachment 434365

Porcelli also joined on loan for a third season running from AC Milan, as did Priori for a second season running. Also, we brought in a youg English defensive midfielder on loan and a 22 year old Croatian keeper on a free to challenge our Italian number 1. He has the potential to be better than him according to my assistant so it could turn out to be a very shrewd signing...

View attachment 434364View attachment 434363View attachment 434362View attachment 434361

Finally, I poached 3 players towards the end of last season after their youth intakes at my respective clubs. This will hopefully be a main strategy of mine going forward and they should all be challenging for the first team within 2/3 seasons...

View attachment 434359View attachment 434360View attachment 434358

Squad:

View attachment 434357

Pretty happy with my first 11 and the squad depth this year, looking strong to bag a third SPL in a row...

Champions League Group:

View attachment 434356

Another very hard Champions League Group this season, but I suppose it's to be expected when you are the 4th seeds in the group. I think we can sneak through but I'll be more than happy with 3rd place and having the chance of going for the Europa League...

Nice transfers, unlucky with the CL group, but with some luck you can get 3rd. Good to see you back on the save though

My most favorite save on this page atm, really hopig to replicate what you did and become champions with crewe in my own story keep up the good work!

Nice transfers, unlucky with the CL group, but with some luck you can get 3rd. Good to see you back on the save though

Thanks mate, last January Uni exam on Wednesday so should be able to play a bit more frequently after that!

My most favorite save on this page atm, really hopig to replicate what you did and become champions with crewe in my own story keep up the good work!

Thanks pal, good luck with your Crewe save!