CM Club Update - cm 03/04

Szkodi

Reaction score
Whole topic is dedicated to CM 03/04 project called CM Club Update. We are a group of people are very deicated to present updated CM 03/04 game. More information below.

Last edited:
Hello lads,

in last few years we saw few data updates for ChampMan 03/04. Some of them were good, some of them were worse so I decided to make an update by myself. I'm working on it for almost two years now and launched beta version on third update called CM Club Update.

in beta version we have a few things updated such as:

- English Premier League and Championship plus 11 other sides from lower divisions
- German Bundesliga and 7 teams from 2. Bundesliga
- Spanish Liga BBVA + 11 teams from lower divisions,
- French Ligue 1 and Lens & Auxerre,
- Serie A and 14 teams from Serie B and Serie C,
- Fully updated Polish leagues,
- updated big European sides such as Porto, Sporting, Shakhtar, Zenit and many many more,

Our goal is to fully update those countries and add up Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Holland and few others to let people play with up to date squds.

How does it look like?

we are updating squads and age of every single player, we do pay attention into details a lot. There is over 13k new players and staff members already and we want to make it at least double.

As an addition we do create graphic packs for you which covers logos, backgrounds and even face packs.

I'd to sie how many od you still playing old ChampMan. Check us on fb to see screens. More news coming.

To the glory of ChampMan

Last edited:
As i said its coming out soon. We will keep improving each update and I will personally keep u updated here.

it's great to see people stil playing this game.

our betatesters provided us a lot of feedback and 13/14 version with fully updated 5k new players will be avalaible at the end of month. I'm waiting for one of the guys to finish off player history as well.

Thanks for your patience.

Here you go lads:

Squads up to beginning of 13/14. All squads corrected, whole list is in first post. Few talents added up to South American clubs.

Our aim is to make much bigger update which will be released in October 2014 with few more leagues and countries updated such as Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Holland, Russia more English leagues and obviously full Spanish, German, Italian second division. It all depends how much feedback we will get from you and how many people will actually get involved in it.

Our website will be online soon but for a timebeeing please do post any comments, found mistakes and any issues over here.

CM Club Update - CM 03/04 Season 13/14:

Download Centrum FM - Football Manager download - CM Club Update v1.9 - sezon 13/14

Please click on (CM CLUB EN) and download. Install package will guide you through installation process.

CM Club Superpack compatible with our update contains:

+ 2655 club badges,
+ 150 logos of competitions,
+ 4 backgrounds,
+ 248 facepacks

To download file please go to Download Centrum FM - Football Manager download - CM Club Superpack v1.0 and click on any of two links.

File is compatible with 4.1.5 patch: Download Centrum FM - Football Manager download - Championship Manager 03/04 Patch 4.1.5

I dont know if you know but there is a few cm 03/04 skins avaialable online now! Luxa skin is highly recommended to refresh the old ChampMan.

Skins are avaialable on: Grafika Centrum Football Managera - Skiny - CM 03/04 - facepacki, logopacki, skiny

I know it's a foreign website but you can easily find links there.

Enjoy!

Awesome - Enjoying currently! :D

It's a great update!

I did have one for this previously which wasn't as good! Only problem is i can't get to the superpack download link as the page isn't working!

But top quality effort!

Arsenal are unbeaten and Bendtner has been sold! :D

Cheers for this and i look forward to your November update!

Rob!

Highly recommend this to anybody else who has CM 03/04!

Perhaps upload it to an English site, or even post the editor data file on here and you might get more interest

Great Work, it is easy to see that you put in a lot of effort. If you need anyone to work on the Danish leagues feel welcome to say so.

It's a great update!

I did have one for this previously which wasn't as good! Only problem is i can't get to the superpack download link as the page isn't working!

But top quality effort!

Arsenal are unbeaten and Bendtner has been sold! :D

Cheers for this and i look forward to your November update!

Rob!

Highly recommend this to anybody else who has CM 03/04!

Superpack has been uploaded again and link has been changed. Sorry for inconvinience. I'm glad that u like it!

Perhaps upload it to an English site, or even post the editor data file on here and you might get more interest

We are currently working on launching a english speaking website and boards if anyone would be interested to help with scouting and supporting the project.

Great Work, it is easy to see that you put in a lot of effort. If you need anyone to work on the Danish leagues feel welcome to say so.

Would u be interested to look into Danish leagues while i'm gonna update it and point out mistakes and tweaks? Any chance to advertise it on Danish websites? Or perhaps u would like to become our Danish betatester?

Would u be interested to look into Danish leagues while i'm gonna update it and point out mistakes and tweaks? Any chance to advertise it on Danish websites? Or perhaps u would like to become our Danish betatester?[/QUOTE]

Sure thing, I would be quite eager to help testing and correcting. I'll look into any Danish websites as well and get back to you on that.

Perfect!

You will get PM from me surely in a minute. I'm very glad that another CM 03/04 maniac can join us and help with Scandinavia! We are gonna get more talented Danish players then! Cheers Niccolodk!

BTW lads what else would u like to see in our next update?

Ciao

Ciao a tutti
I'm Italian player, I do not know English so I use a translator, I have lots of advice to give to the Italian league and many mistakes you have made in the update of the teams, to name a few have entered twice Ljajic (Fiorentina one in the one in roma) and there are more teams are not updated as chievo, sassuolo, Verona, livorno ... if I can be helpful to tell me how to do to help you to improve stillP.S. thanks to you that I still do play this amazing game

please help

Whole topic is dedicated to CM 03/04 project called CM Club Update. We are a group of people are very deicated to present updated CM 03/04 game. More information below.

I'm desperate to play this update, cant seem to get it to work!
i have downloaded patch 4.1.4 and 4.1.5 and then update but doesnt work? i have downloaded the logo pack and that works .

I followed all the install set and it said it was complete.

any advice would be a great help

thank you

This looks brilliant!!!!Is it possible to start a game in 2013/2014 season??

It's been a whike since i was here last time.

I've been extremely busy while i was abroad for few months doing my biggest career project.

Now i'm back. Back to business to open up our own boards and carry on with update.

Banija and ciao - i will contact you about help.
Pmjones - everything should work without a problem on 4.1.5
mahoney - game starts in 2003 only.

It is World Cup time and i wonder isbthere any players what u would boost up, make them wonderkids etc. What do u think?