CM Punk insults Vince McMahon & the entire WWE Universe in shoot promo

Wwe released Chavo Guerrero yesterday. Now wtf is happening to CMPUNK? Stupid wwe, ******* up with the good talents!

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

oh and on wwwe.com say CMP was suspended LOL owned Vince! ahahahah

Meh... scripted as always. Got my hopes up for nothing :(

Hard to take someone in yellow speedos seriously though.

Only reason I would ever watch wrestling is THIS:

Last edited:
Ofc it's scripted but it's always better thn the "YOU CANT SEE ME" ****

Best scripted shoot promo ever.. PG era or not. That was amazing.

Sucks that they had to tape next weeks episode early because of their tour of Australia. If we had been made to wait a week then it would of created much more of a buzz, but because they taped the next edition straight after - it kinda killed the whole buzz they created by letting him do it.

Quite obvious that Cena is going to win now too.

CM Punk will win for me. He has definatley signed a new contract imo. No way would Vince let him go out main eventing a PPV. It's the best promo I've ever seen, and cements CM Punk as my favourite of all time. Buzzing for MITB now!!!

It's all part of the story. CM Punk will win at MITB then Vince will tell the MITB winner to cash in and face Punk and will beat him. CM Punk leaves and Cena gets a nice holiday.

----

Saw this comment on a YT vid:

Because he's the hero the WWE deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The Straightedge Knight.

lal.

thats actually genius...punk wins, and gets the 'send-off' he deserves, but then the MITB winner (probably Del Rio) chooses that moment to cash in his title shot...that will give del rio a major push as well...although, don't know what that means for Cena's future thing..

I'm hoping that Punk's departure is going to be kayfabe, and he's gonna be back after a break...Because one thing he said was very true...he is the best wrestler right now...best in working the matches, and also with the mic

Ofc it's scripted but it's always better thn the "YOU CANT SEE ME" ****

Definatly is better than that, the fact is Cena aint that bad, he can be funny but it's SUPER JOHN no-one likes, R-Truth is right there is a conspiracy ... but it's litle jonny not jimmy :p LOOOL

It was good, I enjoyed watching him rant about everything that's wrong with the company. WWE is so horribly average (if that) these days so it's fun to watch it get **** on.

Maryse Oullet. There are pictures of her with less on aswell ;)

She.... is a wrestler? I mean I shouldn't be surprised, but if that's what she wears in the ring then I ******* love WWE ;)

She.... is a wrestler? I mean I shouldn't be surprised, but if that's what she wears in the ring then I ******* love WWE ;)

Yes, she is :) Watching her get on the other girls is the only thing worth mentioning about the WWE.

Nah, she can't...WWE is rated PG now! :( If it was back in the day, she probably would

Yes, she is :) Watching her get on the other girls is the only thing worth mentioning about the WWE.

Your **** right it is, why is it whenever I put WWE on it's always men on roids in speedos getting on it :(

How it's rated depends on the amount of clothes they have on, not the amount of violence? Oh boy, rating systems are great, huh?

Really I don't like the way the things going on WWE now. I hate the fact that John Cena must be the hero all the time and I think CM Punk was right (whether it was scripted or not) about the WWE. Even the matches are so scripted now generally.