CM Punk insults Vince McMahon & the entire WWE Universe in shoot promo

Its all part of the storyline mate...

and Andy, it created so much buzz all around just because people want WWE to stop making shows only fit for mentally retarded people or 12 year olds, and get some actual pro wrestling (back) in

I know mate, hence my Hmmmmming haha.

I dont really watch it any more, I catch Superstars now and again but not the main stuff. Dont really remember Punk coming into WWE at all, I remember him having long hair and thats about it lol

Punk I think started on ECW when WWE restarted and failed with it. I used to watch CM on ROH before he joined WWE, and he was by far better than the rest. He only signed for WWE for the big pay day, and supposedly will return to the Indie scene after his contract finishes.

Best scripted shoot promo ever.. PG era or not. That was amazing.

Sucks that they had to tape next weeks episode early because of their tour of Australia. If we had been made to wait a week then it would of created much more of a buzz, but because they taped the next edition straight after - it kinda killed the whole buzz they created by letting him do it.

Quite obvious that Cena is going to win now too.

Sucks that they had to tape next weeks episode early because of their tour of Australia. If we had been made to wait a week then it would of created much more of a buzz, but because they taped the next edition straight after - it kinda killed the whole buzz they created by letting him do it.

Like the other 99% of matches he is in, tedious now! Even The Rock and Stone Cold used to lose, Cena never seems to be beaten cleanly :S

Like the other 99% of matches he is in, tedious now! Even The Rock and Stone Cold used to lose, Cena never seems to be beaten cleanly :S

Well he lost to R Truth this week (tables match), lost to Punk 2 weeks back (tag match), and lost to Miz a fair few times but as you said they weren't clean.

It's really annoying that they've turned him into Super Cena, but at least they don't try and edit out the 'Cena Sucks' chants anymore.

To be fair, CM Punk really knows how to sell. One of the best promos I have seen in a **** of a long time. Mic skills are up there with The Rock and SCSA

From what I've seen of Punk, he looks good in the ring and out. But breaking the Cena circle of life seems impossible right now for anyone. Whenever he loses its because of cheating or interference etc. But if Punk does fully leave WWE it'l be a shame.

He is really leaving, and he said to everyone he was going to be leaving with a bang - so I wonder what that means.

He is really leaving, and he said to everyone he was going to be leaving with a bang - so I wonder what that means.

Yeah I saw him say on Twitter. Thing is if they build up his leaving enough and then he does somthing amazing and he doesnt wrestle at another company for a while, it will leave him open for a huge come back with promo's starting with how he left.

CM Punk did what he said in that promo, he is the best on the mic!

Dude TNA has fans? The only people that turn up to the shows are people in the theme park who want to be occupied for two hours. Everyone are plants in the front row. Also I have seen TNA it's okay. They are just living off the past, re-creating the NWO, they actually did do that outright now they have Immortal led by who ... Bischoff. They are living of past stars Sting, Bischoff, Foley, Hogan etc at least the WWE are bringing in new superstars, The Miz, Alberto del Rio, Sin Cara, Sheamus, Randy Orton, John Cena. Also Wrestling does not matter in TNA, I was watching it s few weeks back and there was a fifteen minute video promo on why Kurt Angle and RVD are the worlds best wrestlers. I'm not saying WWE is great but it's better than TNA.

TNA = Trying to rip of WCW with theme park fans.

I've been a fan and still is of TNA, I find TNA is better than what WWE is now, at least TNA say that wrestling matters and they will do that, Vince McMahon wants to make WWE into a Entertainment company not a Wrestling company. All the way back in 2002 when TNA started as NWATNA, most of the more talented TNA wrestlers started way back in 2002 with NWATNA and still part of TNA (A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels) even with the people they have since 2004 (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Eric Young (Not the best wrestling skilled wrestler but have lots of talent on mic and infront of the camera), James Storm, Robert/Bobby Roode, Abyss), if not for the people that started TNA off back in 2002, TNA wouldn't be around I say, the AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, TNA made the 6 sided ring, they made Ultimate X, they didn't copy WWE style back in 2002, until Hogan and the other bloke came in they turned it into WWE now-a-days with the 4 sided ring. Yes TNA brought in some old WWE people to fill the books when getting rid of some TNA originals.

This the same "Wrestling Matters" company that *I've heard* spends 80% of their show talking ;) Anyway mate, maybe make a new thread for WWE vs TNA? Would probably get a decent amount of comments

CM Punk will win for me. He has definatley signed a new contract imo. No way would Vince let him go out main eventing a PPV. It's the best promo I've ever seen, and cements CM Punk as my favourite of all time. Buzzing for MITB now!!!

How can he be the best wrestler when it's all acting? Or am I missing the point?

This the same "Wrestling Matters" company that *I've heard* spends 80% of their show talking ;) Anyway mate, maybe make a new thread for WWE vs TNA? Would probably get a decent amount of comments

im not sure if your serious. that's like comparing Manchester United to Leicster City.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

How can he be the best wrestler when it's all acting? Or am I missing the point?

how can you be a good actor. your missing the point.

im not sure if your serious. that's like comparing Manchester United to Leicster City.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

how can you be a good actor. your missing the point.

Of course I'm serious. WWE is pretty **** these days and their main competition is from TNA, who, if they sorted themselfs out a bit, could start to be serious competition.

Remember when WWF had to turn it around after WCW took over them in ratings for quite a while? Yeah, I'd like those times back. WWE needs serious competition!

It's not acting it's scripted. They really do take bumps and get injured, it's just all on storylines. Everything they do is real and they aren't told what to do and when to do it. They're just given a storyline. Most promos are written basically and they'll expand. This was a shoot promo (meaning he was allowed to say whatever he wanted to cause a stir), but it was scripted into the show (meaning they knew he was going to do a promo, they just didn't know what he was going to say).

CM Punk will win for me. He has definatley signed a new contract imo. No way would Vince let him go out main eventing a PPV. It's the best promo I've ever seen, and cements CM Punk as my favourite of all time. Buzzing for MITB now!!!

He hasn't signed a new contract. He's leaving on good terms with the company, and he wants a break because he's been on the road non-stop for like 5 years. Even when he was injured he was travelling doing commentary etc. He's burnt out, and he's leaving on good terms and will come back with a bang probably at the Royal Rumble 2012.

OT: Frankie, check your e-mails/twitter **** it!

TNA, or Impact Wrestling, is not competition for WWE. ROH will catch up TNA's poor effort when they get their TV Deal. WCW had multi-multi millions pumped into it, and it changed the pro-wrestling industry forever. TNA will never do that with Russo/Bischoff on creative, trust me.

It's not acting it's scripted. They really do take bumps and get injured, it's just all on storylines. Everything they do is real and they aren't told what to do and when to do it. They're just given a storyline. Most promos are written basically and they'll expand. This was a shoot promo (meaning he was allowed to say whatever he wanted to cause a stir), but it was scripted into the show (meaning they knew he was going to do a promo, they just didn't know what he was going to say).

Ok, thanks for clearing it up, don't watch wrestling.

He hasn't signed a new contract. He's leaving on good terms with the company, and he wants a break because he's been on the road non-stop for like 5 years. Even when he was injured he was travelling doing commentary etc. He's burnt out, and he's leaving on good terms and will come back with a bang probably at the Royal Rumble 2012.

OT: Frankie, check your e-mails/twitter **** it!

I c+p'ed it! check email ;)

and I don't know, this could be the making of a mega-star. Finally, Vince sees the ridiculous amount of talent Punk has.