Gersfan86

Reaction score
Hi fellow managers, i have a question...

I like to get the best out of players but its doesnt seem to happen and i think its because im not clued up enough about coaches and coaching.

I've just been hiring a couple of coaches who are good at attacking, goalkeeping and defending and i just let the assistant manager deal with training. Should i also be hiring coaches that are rubbish but have say 20 for motivating? Do they then give the players motivation to do well for the other coaches? should i be hiring lots of different coaches?

Any help would be appreciated.

Coaches dont just need to be high in your chosen role I.E Attacking Defending Tactics etc it comes from a number of there skills, with regards to the coaching side of it i would reccomend downloading Dans or Tugs training and use either of them instead of trying to do it your self :)

Heres a staff list from the forum

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/staff-list-t29276.html

Last edited:
Motivation, Determination and Level of Discipline are important for all coaches.

Working with Youngsters is a big asset for any youth coaches.

Attacking coaches need to have Good Attacking and Tactical attributes
Defending coaches need to have good defending and tactical attributes
Shooting coaches need good attack and technique attributes
Ball control need good defending and technique and maybe mental attributes.
Set Peices coaches need good attacking technique and mental attributes.

Cheers lads.

What does it mean if a players potential is -9 or -8 or whatever? does that mean they dont have a set potential but can become a really good player?