How many seasons it takes Cockfosters to get Blue Square Premier League ?

• They will never get that far !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They use Chuck Norris Helpe and will be there in next season !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They need minimun season, so after 5 seasons.

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Between 6 to 10 seasons.

Votes: 76 27.3%
  • Its gonna take **** of a while, but i belive they could do it.

Votes: 92 33.1%

• Total voters
That fish is certainly swimming up the scoring charts ;)

I'll get my coat xD

That fish is certainly swimming up the scoring charts ;)

I'll get my coat xD

**** im in the middle of the Ocktober, Tuna recovered from injuri and in the first game hit 2 goals and got injured again for 4 weeks :'( its a shame, he really have great talent behind those legs.

OCTOBER 2011

TRANSFERS
Blank page

FIXTURES

Isthmian First Division North 01.10.2011

Cockfosters
4 : 0 Tiptree

(Kaby 2g, Bessov, Dickov)
Great victory. Kaby made a wonderful show on the pitch and what a petty he didnt get a Hat-trick.

View attachment 41478

RECORD ATTENDANCE

New Record 484. Old one was 337, set against Enfield Town Wednesday 14th September 2011

Isthmian First Division North15.10.2011

Cockfosters
2 : 2 Billericay
(Tuna 2g)
Im frustrated again. Our FISHY just recovered few days ago from hes injurie made an immense impact hit 2 goals AND got injured again. He will be out for another 4 weeks :':)S:mad:

View attachment 41484

London Senior Cup 1st Round

Clapton
0 : 4 Cockfosters
(Forster, Ainsworth, Kaby, Besson)

Kaby and Besson seems to fill FISHY-s spot :D ok if they manage to hit goals like that, then TUNA-s fortunes to come back and get First 11 spot will be harmed.

View attachment 41486

Isthmian First Division North 22.10.2011

Cockfosters
1 : 0 Hitchin
(Bessov)
Good work Bessov. And Forster and Dickov have been pushed as substitutions. Kaby, Bessov and FISHY (when hes in full health) have taken their spots. The to oldies DEMI-GOD and 5 STAR have to do something special to get their First 11 places back from those youngsters.
images

Afro haircut style from Bessov

Isthmian First Division North 29.10.2011

Cockfosters
4 : 1 Wingate & Finchley
(Kaby 4g)
KABY WAN DABI made it happen. Aplause...... Really i think i mentioned that Dickov And Forster find it almost impossible to get played 90min in attacking position. OK of course at this point of early stage of the saeson the schedule isnt so tight knitted as it was last year. So oldies will get thier word to say.

View attachment 41488

League Tabel

View attachment 41489

English Isthmian First Division North
Manager of the Month

View attachment 41490

This time second place

THIS MONTH
Month Overview:
Games: 5
Won: 4

Lost: 0
Drawn: 1
Scored: 15
Conceded: 3

PLAYER of the month is KABY "WAN DABI"

Hey You who just read this thread trough, if you have any ideas how to make this story better give me advice. I will gladly listen to all offers and sugestions. I just made some corrections in fixtures, i personally think that its easier to follow this way. OK tnx and hope You like this Story :D

Last edited:
Great read.

I doubt you care, but my mates sister dates Joseph Oastler (Or Joe as they call him). He came up through Portsmouth's academy :)

indeed he did. But in season 2008-2009 he was already playing fo Q.P.R :p

Everyone is related by som1 world is so tiny (6)

Last edited:
NOVEMBER 2011

TRANSFERS

I let Compton Callum join Croydon Municipal for 3 month loan deal

FIXTURES

Isthmian First Division North 02.11.2011

Northwood
0 : 2 Cockfosters
(Whittaker, McEachran)
Nice result and this time goals from def and mid.
images

Josh
McEachran in big plan !

London Senior Cup 2nd Round 05.11.2011

Clapton
3 : 5 Cockfosters
(Dickov 3g, Idiakez,
McEachran)
That encounter was thrilling i mean it. Overtime victory tnx to 5 STAR Hat-Trick and McEachran is shaping himself to Cockfosters history !!! :D

View attachment 41519

Isthmian First Division North 11.11.2011

Brentwood
1 : 1 Cockfosters
(Besson)
Failur for sure. next time we meet i wanna crush them with at least 3 goals. Theres a chance we might not win the league if we present that kind of results so often :O:(

View attachment 41520

Isthmian First Division North 16.11.2011

Cockfosters
1 : 0 Mildenhall
(Tuna)
Hehehehe. FISHY is magician. I actually put him on subs, because he just managed to get back to training after hes injurie. But old MASTER Dickov got injured on 26th minute and well who else to bring in than our young Master. and he Mastermind that 3 points to us. I dont know what he will do when he gets back to hes best form
images

FISHY

FA Trophy 3rd Qual. round 16.11.2011

Cockfosters
4 : 1 FC United
(Forster, Bessong 3g)
Good result, but we lost another player. Oastler was injured in 10th minute and will be out for at least 3 weeks. JEAN-MARIE "BONG" BESSONG is starting to full fill hes tasks :D:D:D

View attachment 41521

Isthmian First Division North 23.11.2011

Cockfosters
1 : 0 Harrow
(Tuna)
OOH thank god. Goal in 93rd minute. FISHY saved us those valuable 2 points. I guess hes going to be best scorer this season if more injuries wont come up to him.

View attachment 41522

Isthmian First Division North 26.11.2011

Potters Bar
2 : 1 Cockfosters
(Tuna)
What a heck. Harry Potter made some magic or what :O:(:S. Embarresing defeat. Where were FISHY-s HAT-TRICK. hmmm ok lets go one
images

Isthmian League Cup 2nd Round 30.11.2011

Cockfosters
3 : 0 Whitehawk
(Idiakez, Besson, Tuna)
Thats the way Cockfosters should play. Tuna is on form, but something is missing.
images

League Tabel

View attachment 41523

Good thing is that we have 2 spare games :D

Manager of the Month

View attachment 41524

THIS MONTH
Month Overview:
Games: 8
Won: 6

Lost: 1
Scored: 18
Conceded: 7

PLAYER of the month is
JOSH "IRISH"
MCEACHRAN

And Still waiting for YOUR point of view from my story, what could i change and whats done badly and what do u like and etc. :D

been following this from the start, great read

inspired me to try have a go with them myself :) are you using a downloadble tactic? :)

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

just used your singings, just beat someone 5 leagues above Cockfosters 7-1!!! :D

Nice Signings(H) (H)

been following this from the start, great read

inspired me to try have a go with them myself :) are you using a downloadble tactic? :)

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

just used your singings, just beat someone 5 leagues above Cockfosters 7-1!!! :D

Nice Signings(H) (H)

Really :D:D:D hehe yep, ive done once Oxford from BSP to Premier League, but i admit i Edit Data first. This time i havent cheat and its pretty interesting that way. Only the worst part of the season is The end, when all good loan deals left ur squad. And its getting tougher and tougher to get solid players for next season. So i wish u well with Cockfosters :D8-|(H)

Really :D:D:D hehe yep, ive done once Oxford from BSP to Premier League, but i admit i Edit Data first. This time i havent cheat and its pretty interesting that way. Only the worst part of the season is The end, when all good loan deals left ur squad. And its getting tougher and tougher to get solid players for next season. So i wish u well with Cockfosters :D8-|(H)

Thanks and good luck to you too, Mitrovic is immesnse!! :D

DECEMBER 2011

TRANSFERS

I released one back up ST whos name has occured here time to time STANISLAV JANKY
images

ALL THE BEST

Why did i let him go ? Well i monitored the Team Chemistry and it showed drastical fall. After that i checked players morale and Stanislavs Morale was not below the par, but even Below the bottom of bottom. Anyway i understand, because if ur a player and want to play u have to get a chance. But Between DEMI-GOD, BONG, 5 STAR, FISHY and WAN DABI its pretty difficult to give him playing time. Far well its better for all the team that he left.

FIXTURES

London Senior Cup 3rd Round 03.12.2011

Cockfosters 4 : 0 South Kilburn

(Tuna, Morrison, Forster, McEachran)
Good way to start month (6) And this year after 2 unsuccessful seasons im ready to that TROPHY XD
images

Isthmian First Division North 07.12.2011

Cockfosters
1 : 1 Heybridge
(Besson)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr........... That GK Shane Herbert **** he looked like Canizares today. Nothing went past him. Ok that Besson goal was just a lucky misfortune, and he didnt had nothing to do on that occasion.

View attachment 41526

FA Trophy 1st round 10.12.2011

Cockfosters
2 : 0 Grays
(Blake, Forster)
That victory bringed smile to my face. Grays are playing in BSS where i am aiming to get after 2 seasons.

View attachment 41527

Isthmian First Division North 14.12.2011

East Thurrock
0 : 3 Cockfosters
(Kaby, Tuna, Besson)
Comfortable victory and hole team played very well, i wouldnt been suprised if scoreline had been 5 or 6 to 0 :D
images

Isthmian First Division North 21.12.2011

VCD Athletic
0 : 0 Cockfosters
:)O:':):)@)
Another unsatisfactory game. We werent able to find the magic that could led to goals.

View attachment 41528

Isthmian First Division North 28.12.2011

Cockfosters
1 : 0 Redbridge
(Besson)
Thank you BONG :D we really appriciate ur goal. uuh our opponents just sit back in DEF and didnt want to move over half pitch.

View attachment 41529

Isthmian First Division North 31.12.2011

Enfield Town
1 : 2 Cockfosters
(Tuna, own goal)
Ok it was at least a victory, but i dont like that FISHY-s sparkling light he showed early in the season has gone somewhere. Ok hes still our best scorer, but dude ur able to hit more than 1 goal per game !!!
images

League Tabel

View attachment 41530

Still having 2 Spare games, but i wasnt happy with Decembers results

Manager of the Month

View attachment 41531

THIS MONTH
Month Overview:
Games: 7
Won: 5

Drawn: 2
Scored: 13
Conceded: 2

PLAYER of the month is
JEAN-MARIE "BONG" BESSONG

I hope u Enjoy THE STORY :D

JANUAR 2012

TRANSFERS

3 players in with loan deals and 1 out with loan deal. Also Ryan Blake loan spell have ended. Adriano Moke went to Barking for 3 months loan deal.

Im glad to Present The Players

Conor Clifford (20) MC (loan Q.P.R) GREAT
images

Back to our most loved Cockfosters team. Very good signing. Hmmm i tried to get him at the start of the season, but then he rejected my offer.

Andrew Spencer (20) DRL (loan Brentford) GOOD
images

Its perfect signing because Ryan Blake left and didnt even considered to lenghten hes loan spell. He should fit in with rest of the lads.

Gavin Massey (19) ST (loan Watford) GOOD
images

Hes probably a back up player, but i signed him for 12 months, so he should start next season with us. First half of the season he spent in BSS playing for Sutton. 20 games 11 goals 2 MOM and average rating 7.16. Not bad.

FIXTURES

FA Trophy 2nd round 04.01.2012

Braintree
2 : 3 Cockfosters
(Tuna 2g, James)
FISHY made it happen. He could turn matches with hes talent.
images

London Senior Cup Quarter Final 07.01.2012

Hendon 0 : 4 Cockfosters
(Whittaker, Mcdonald, Forster, McEachran)
WE WILL WIN THIS CUP. These are the words from Cockfosters manager Martin M. Our Captain Ainsworth got injured badly, hes off for 6-7 weeks :(:mad::'(

View attachment 41536

Isthmian League Cup 3rd Round 11.01.2012

Cockfosters
1 : 0 Hastings Utd
(Tuna)
Sweet victory in overtime. Dont know how far we will go in this cup, but also hope da best :p

View attachment 41537

Isthmian First Division North 14.01.2012

Cockfosters
3 : 0 Arlesey
(Dickov, Forster, own goal)
Due to the series of games 2 oldies got chance to play and together. They managed to do very well. Congratz.
images

DEMI-GOD Forster

Isthmian First Division North 18.01.2012

Waltham Abbey
0 : 1 Cockfosters
(Tuna)
Again tnx to FISHY, one more for seasons tally. I took a serious look at hes skills and imagined how does he do it ? :O
images

Isthmian First Division North 21.01.2012

Cockfosters
2 : 0 Witham
(Forster 2g)
38 years old DEMI-GOD shows its still to early to count him down :D Bad thing is that Conor Clifford got injured.

View attachment 41539

Isthmian First Division North 25.01.2012

Cockfosters
4 : 1 Maldon
(Besson 2g, Tuna, Idiakez)
Great game. BONG and FISHY plus old Idiakez put the out of doubt. Good series of games.

View attachment 41540

FA Trophy 3rd round 28.01.2012

Workington
1 : 1 Cockfosters
(Forster)
It seems like we need to play replay game to see wich team is better.
images

Some Celebrations from DEMI-GOD

League Tabel

View attachment 41541

I think Cockfosters are heading for automatic promotion, but nothing is clear yet.

Manager of the Month

View attachment 41542

THIS MONTH
Month Overview:
Won: 7

Scored: 19
Conceded: 4

PLAYER of the month is
NICKY "DEMI-GOD" FORSTER

Still waiting for recommendations how to make these threads better !!!

FEBRUAR 2012

TRANSFERS
Nothing happened even though i made several loan offers and transfer bids. I could of sign one good defender, but he demanded too much money so the deal was broke.

FIXTURES

FA Trophy 3rd round replay

Cockfosters 4 : 0 Workington
(Besson, McEachran, Tuna 2g)
if we look at the statistics then theres no question who was better today. FISHY made an excellent perfomance.

View attachment 41557

London Senior Cup Semi-Final 04.02.2012

Cockfosters 3 : 1 Bromley
(Tuna, Massey, Forster)
Were moving just the right direction in this cup. Last year Cockfosters were shut down by Bromley. And now we will meet AFC Wimbeldon in the finals. This will be Rivals game, because we lost to them in the same competition Final season 2009-2010.

View attachment 41558

Isthmian League Cup 4th Round 7.02.2012

Cray
3 : 0 Cockfosters
:):)@:O:'()
Devastating loss. There was luck on their side and misfortune on our side. ooh ok maybe next year we will go a bit more farther.

View attachment 41559

Isthmian First Division North 11.02.2012

Tiptree
1 : 3 Cockfosters
(Forster 2g, Tuna)
Good result. DEMI-GOD and FISHY are having fun
images

thumbs up another goal is coming

FA Trophy 4th round 18.02.2012

Boston Utd 0 : 0 Cockfosters
:)S)
it was evenly contested match and goalless draw is fair result
images

aaargh boring no goals

FA Trophy 4th round replay 22.02.2012

Cockfosters 1 : 0 Boston Utd
(Tuna)
FISHY again bring victory home. And this time we were better than them. Due to the replay matches a lot of corrections have been made in my league fixtures.
images

If we win this cup we get this kind of Trophy

Isthmian First Division North 25.02.2012

Cockfosters
4 : 0 Northwood
(McEachran, Massey, Forster, Morrison)
Something bemusing. Cant wait when all loan signings are gone and manager Martin M has to start looking for players.

View attachment 41561

Isthmian First Division North 29.02.2012

Ware
:)S)
Thats already second goalless draw. But game itsself was interesting. Lot of chances wasted and good work from both GK

View attachment 41562

League Tabel

View attachment 41563

Yeap League leaders with 2 points and 4 games to play more than others

Manager of the Month

HAHA not in first 3 :S

THIS MONTH
Month Overview:

Drawn: 2
Conceded: 5

PLAYER of the month is
TAMER "FISHY" TUNA
there were tight contest between Forster and Tuna !

MARCH 2012

TRANSFERS
Nothing particular.

FIXTURES

Isthmian First Division North 03

Hitchin
(Tuna 2g)
FISHY. Please come back next season as well :D:D:D

images

Isthmian First Division North 07.03.2012

Biggleswade Town
1 : 4 Cockfosters
(Besson. Ignatiou, Dickov, McEachran)
Goals galore :D didnt expect good game players are exhausted im giving them free weeks without training sessions to nurture them from hard period of games. We are short of players, but i dont see no-one joining our club this moment.

View attachment 41630

FA Trophy Semi-Final First Leg 10.03.2012

Cockfosters 1 : 3 Cambridge
(Forster)
Ooh this one made fans angry. Well they were just better, changing tactics didnt made a differance. Im giving my best players some rest next league game to compete for getting into Final. Its mission impossible. We have to win at least with 2 goals and 2 : 0 victory is out of question. Im not giving much credit for us to get into finals, but we will try !!! :D

View attachment 41635

RECORD ATTENDANCE

New Record 554. Old one was 484, set against Tiptree Saturday 1st October 2011

RECORD GATE RECEIPTS

New Record £ 3,5k. Old one was £ 2k, set against Billericay
in the
Isthmian First Division North.

Isthmian First Division North 14.03.2012

Billericay
1 : 0 Cockfosters
(oO))
Full squad was full of bac up players. And substitutions were from youth team. I gaved precious rest for Key players before Cambridge replay game in FA Trophy Cup.
images

FA Trophy Semi-Final Second Leg 17.03.2012

Cambridge 2 : 0 Cockfosters
:)'()
ohhh..... 3 defeats. Team morale has starting to fall. **** :S

View attachment 41641

Isthmian First Division North 21.03.2012

Woodbridge
(Tuna 2g)
Back to winning course :D:D:D And who else than our this year MVP FISHY ;):D8-|(H)(6):wub:
images

Isthmian First Division North 28.03.2012

Cockfosters
4 : 1 VCD Athletic
(Massey 2g, Tuna, Bessov)
Great result just as fans hoped for. Good display by most of the players. And Now we have secured Playoff place :D

View attachment 41643

COCKFOSTERS Secure Playoff spot

COCKFOSTERS have guaranteed themselves a
Isthmian First Division North playoff place

Isthmian First Division North 31.03.2012

Mildenhall
(Forster, Massey)
Main rival for the first place, and a solid victory over them :D
I can feel the tension rising :D
images

It looks like reality now

League Tabel

View attachment 41644

Check The tabel and :D leading with 12 point and 3 games are reserved. Must be a loonatic to lose title in this position.

Manager of the Month

View attachment 41645

Its 5th Time this Season. Im pleased :D

THIS MONTH
Month Overview:

Lost: 3
Drawn: 0
Conceded: 8

These numbers are one of the worst ones Cockfosters have had on time when i have been in helm.

PLAYER of the month is
TAMER "FISHY" TUNA
for the second month row. Massey candidate closely and finished just behind him.

This is great, what is next division up BSS?

No BSS or BSN is LVL 6 category, but im getting promotion to LVL 7. At the moment in LVL 8.
Yep Regional Premier Divison is waiting.
Theres 3 possible divisions where i might go.

Isthmian Premier
Southern Premier
Northern Premier Premier

And if i manage to win there ill be in BSS or BBN :D

April 2012

TRANSFERS

This month was full of action in the market. Signed 5 players and released 1 due to the funny case (u can read it :D). Im already preparing for next season so these 5 players are very good aquisitions to COCKFOSTERS team. And now im paying much much more salary to players.

LOOK AT THE SIGNINGS

Andrew Cave-Brown (23) DR (Free Leyton Orient)
images

Hes next year main player for DR position. GREAT, almost as good as Oastler whos on loan for us. Expect solid season from him next year. Ok and became highest payed player in Cockfosters squad with 2000 £ per month.

View attachment 41683

Josh Brizell (20) ST (Free from Rochdale) DECENT
images

Hes a back up striker. I dont know if i can find ST for next season on loan deals, so he fits in perfectly. In fact DEMI-GOD and 5 STAR are so old that could easily be this youngsters fathers :D. Hes skills are decent. 775 £ per month to him.

View attachment 41684

Mark Rawle (33) ST (Free from Hillingdon) :O:O:O
images

Ok i have no idea why i sign him. Well its done and hes going to be also back up player. Skills are a bit better than Brizells. He get payed 350 £ per month.

View attachment 41686

Jamie Adcock (17) AM/F (loan MK Dons) GOOD
images

Hes not Torres, but has good skills. Ok composure is bad, but good hard working team player who should fit perfectly to MC position next year. Hes on 8 month loan deal.

View attachment 41690

Jamie Smith (22) AM (Free Brighton) Fantastic !!!
images

Im delighted with this signing. He wanted a huge salary, but after 2 weeks of negotations and big sign in fee he accepted the offer :D:D:D. Great skills and he should be walking on footsteps of Idiakez. Yep he will be a star player in Regional Premier Division. OK he took the highest payed first place from Andrew Cave-Brown, but he is worth that money. Hes earning now 2200 £ per month.

View attachment 41700

AND NOW THAT FUNNY STORY

View attachment 41701

So young and already alcoholic. What a pitty. Anyway like u can read i gave him warning for unprofessional behavior. After that he felt that it was harsh. And after that i released that stupid beer licker.

FIXTURES

Isthmian First Division North 04.04.2012

Cockfosters
0 : 0 East Thurrock
(XD)
FAIL. Couldnt score and heres the result :( But we are now
English Isthmian First Division North CHAMPIONS

View attachment 41708

View attachment 41709

Isthmian First Division North 07.04.2012

Harrow
(oO))
I just want to ask whats going on ??? Players are tired ok, but game play was more than awful, we didnt even earn a draw in this game Harrow was simply better than Cockfosters today. And one very annoying this is that we lost Jean- Marie BONG Bessong to long term injuri :'(oO) He will be absent from
London Senior Cup Final. its a big loss to our team.
images

Cockfosters News Special

Long Waited London Senior Cup Final is on the door steps. Every fan who can come join us to Brisbaine Road London. Our Manager Martin M promised unforgettable Final wich should bring Cockfosters first London Senior Cup victory :D. Transport is organized by club officials. And 3 big buses are waiting in front of the The Cockfosters Sport Ground at 16:00 p.m. So transport is free just come and see this season one of the most exhilirating game :D.

London Senior Cup Final 11.04.2012

AFC Wimbeldon 3 : 2 Cockfosters
(Tuna, Massey)
WHYYYYYYY. **** to be a Manager this day is painful. There cant be done anything we lost again in Final :(:(:(. To look in positive tones we have a chance next year :D. But who cares about next year ???
images

Manager Martin M after the Final

View attachment 41717

View attachment 41718

Isthmian First Division North 14.04.2012

Cockfosters
4 : 1 Potters Bar
(Morrison, Kaby, Tuna, Massey)
At least a bit of consoling after that last game :p
images

Martin M walking on the
The Cockfosters Sport Ground and thinking about the next season

Isthmian First Division North 18.04.2012

Wingate & Finchley
0 : 1 Cockfosters
(Morrison)
Morrsion is in good shape. To be honest im really looking forward the next season and these games doesnt matter a thing. This season no CUP win :'(
images

Morrison in red

Isthmian First Division North 21.04.2012

Cockfosters
3 : 0 Brentwood
(Tuna 2g, Dickov)
FISHY yep certainly the best goalscorer this season. And WOW old MASTER Dickov has scored :D
images

5 STAR in light blue

Isthmian First Division North 25.04.2012

Cockfosters
2 : 1 Ware
(Dickov, Idiakez)
This match was picked for a fans day :D. Bad performance by team, but VICTORY is important to fans :D. I must say that this fan day was real success, new record attendance again :D How many times we have brake
that record this season :D
images

We really need new stadium soon :D

RECORD ATTENDANCE

New Record 587. Old one was 554, set against Cambridge Saturday 10th March 2012

Isthmian First Division North 28.04.2012

Redbridge
2 : 2 Cockfosters
(Tuna, McEachran)
We cant win everything. But most certainly we try to do it :D
images

League Tabel

View attachment 41735

99 points not bad at all :D:D:D

Manager of the Month

View attachment 41736

Second place this time. I managed to win this award 5 times this season :D

THIS MONTH
Month Overview:
Won: 4

Drawn: 3
Scored: 14
Conceded: 7

Season is over for Cockfosters, but playoffs start next month and its not clear witch Division our team go.

PLAYER of the month is AGAIN
TAMER "FISHY" TUNA

I hope u enjoy the story !

MAY 2012
Very interesting month. Loans left Cockfosters club. There are several changes in the squad. 2 players will Retire at the end of the June 2012.

Mancini
takes charge at Manchester United

TRANSFERS

1 more striker on loan deal. Signed new fitness coach Douglas Luke whos fitness training skill is 18. Leon Buhic on the other hand left our team and went to Kingstonian as a First team coach.

Jean-Phillip Yamfam (19) ST (loan Luton) Good
images

Oki Doki skills. And if he doesnt manage to fight himself on the pitch i could just terminate hes contract. Solid Back Up.

View attachment 41777

Idiakez, Forster and James Smith-s contract is set to expire in June 30th.

Im calculating if i should keep Idiakez and DEMI-GOD, but James Smith will leave for sure. Hes taking a respectable amount of salary cap away and he isnt that great player. 1300 £ per month to be precise.

IDIAKEZ skills at the moment

View attachment 41779

should i keep him ?

FORSTER skills at the moment

View attachment 41780

And should i keep him ?

Or should Cockfoster look for new young blood ?

PLAYERS RETIRING

Cockfosters CAPTAIN 39 year old right winger Gareth Ainsworth has announced that he will retire at the end of the season.

He has had a long and eventful career in the game and feels the time is probably right to hang up hes boots.

Ainsworth
skill at the moment

View attachment 41781

Manager Martin M. asked him to reconsider hes retirement !

Cockfosters 39 year old striker Paul Dickov has announced that he will retire at the end of the season.

He has had a long and eventful career in the game and feels the time is probably right to hang up hes boots.

Dickovs skills at the moment

View attachment 41782

Mildenhall was the second club who got promotion from Isthmian First Division North.

If u have read this thread through give me advice should i keep oldies ? If Ainsworth dont retire, then im going to offer him a new contract. Hes too valuable and experienced player to let go. And he proved to be Great Captain this season.

Dickov has pace of one, I think Idiakez has one more season in him and low wages, demi god can still crack it ;)