How many seasons it takes Cockfosters to get Blue Square Premier League ?

• They will never get that far !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They use Chuck Norris Helpe and will be there in next season !

Votes: 41 14.7%
  • They need minimun season, so after 5 seasons.

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Between 6 to 10 seasons.

Votes: 76 27.3%
  • Its gonna take **** of a while, but i belive they could do it.

Votes: 92 33.1%

• Total voters
Cockfosters Facilities After Season

View attachment 41822

Cockfosters Best Eleven 2011 - 2012

View attachment 41824

Cockfosters Best Eleven Overall

View attachment 41825

TOP Goalscorer 2011 - 2012

41 Tamer Tuna
17 Jean-Marie Bessong
15 Nicky Forster

Highest average rating 2011 - 2012

Tamer Tuna
7.27 Josh McEachran
7.24 Ryan Blake

Season Results
Overview:

English Isthmian First Division North
: CHAMPIONS

London Senior Cup :
LOST IN FINAL

FA Trophy : LOST IN SEMI-FINAL

Isthmian League Cup : LOST IN 4th ROUND

FA Cup : LOST IN 2ND QUAL. ROUND

top.ht1.jpg

FOREVER

Last edited:
JUNE 2012

Started very well.
Cockfosters offered new contract to manager
Martin M

Martin M signed new 3 year extension. He will earn 1200 £ per month. Previously he earned 725 £ per month.

TRANSFERS

1 player in, 2 players retired unfortunately Ainsworth didnt listen to my advice and decided to retire.

Josh McEachran (19) MC (loan Arsenal) Excellent
images

Really happy to resign him on loan deal. He could prove to be vital part of our chance to get BSS or BSN. Great skills check out.

View attachment 41857

NEW YOUTH PROSPECTS

Nothing useful

PRE SEASON
6 Friendlies
Some massive losses, but it doesnt matter those friendlies was made to get some revenue.

Cockfosters have transfer budget of £ 9,5k
Salary cap is increased to £ 18.61k

THIS MONTH
i asked board to improve Youth Facilities and Training Ground, and the response that i got from them was usual. They said that due to the lack of funds dictates that they cannot consider improving those 2

It didnt even cross my mind after that, do ask Expand the Stadium
images

Season 2012 - 2013

JULY 2012

Transfer period starts. This year we were promoted to

Southern League Premier Division

images

Media predicts us 7 place.

Only Winner of this league is getting promotion to
Blue Square North / South, and
2nd - 5th qualify for promotion playoff.

Cockfosters Reputation has grown from 952 to 1263 Great !!!

This year OPPONENTS ARE (Place what Media predicts at the end of the season)

Ashford (Middx) ( 9th )
Bedford T ( 16th )
Bishop's Stortford ( 15th )
Bridgwater ( 21st )
Carshalton ( 1st )
Cheshunt ( 10th )
Chippenham ( 20th )
Clevedon ( 17th )
Croydon Athletic ( 4th )
Didcot ( 22th )
Dulwich Hamlet ( 5th )
Hemel Hempstead ( 13th )
Horsham ( 14th )
Kingstonian ( 3rd )
Maidenhead ( 18th )
Merstham ( 19th )
Oxford City ( 6th )
Thurrock ( 2nd )
Tiverton ( 11th )
Tooting & Mitcham United ( 12th )
Wealdstone ( 8th )

Again the old story about mission impossible. This time fortunately i managed to get some good players. But if i want to get the right results i need to sign more players. Cockfosters this year main target is league, and Cup games arent that important ! Ok Martin M told that team shall do everything to win London Senior Cup, but FA cup and English Southern League cup are useless and taking only time. So if they should fall out in early stages in those competitions, theres no problem.

TRANSFERS

6 players in. I know its much better than last year same time, but still i need re-enforcements in Defense. 2 players left club. Our psycho also leaved to Weston-super-Mare on free transfer.

And Here They are

Fred Lagendijk (21) GK (FREE) FANTASTIC
images

Hes young, hes twice as a player that my current GK is and he has good skills :D:D:D what else could want. Hes salary only £ 550 per month.

View attachment 41860

Tom Lundy (18) DL (FREE) GREAT
images

Cockfosters didnt have any decent DL so i just had to sign him, maybe in next few months i can get som1 better for this position on loan deal. Salary £ 600 per Month

View attachment 41861

Jean-Marie Besson (19) ST (loan Bentford) GREAT
images

Hes back. He was last year second position holder in goalscoring. Vital player for us. BONG have to hit at least 25 goals this season.

View attachment 41862

Kieron Cadogan (21) MR (loan Bentford) GREAT
images

Hes back, and third time in hes career :D. Hes always warmly welcomed :D. Hes older more experienced and give us amazing first team player for MR position. Ainsworth retired so MR position was a trouble before signing him.

View attachment 41863

Tony Brown (17) AMRC (£ 2,5k Gillingham)
images

Hmm hes back up MR and maybe in future he might get as good as Cadogan. New Record signing fee ! Salary £ 1200 per month

View attachment 41864

Duane Boyer (18) GK (FREE) GOOD
images

Theres not much to tell about him. Hes back up GK. But hes skills are quite good and theres a possibility that he might get to NR. 1, if not this season then maybe next. Salary £ 550 per month.

View attachment 41865

Some great signings, especially the goalkeeper, looking forward to the coming season ;)

AUGUST 2012
New Season begins. At this time i always feel like little child whos waiting for candy what dad should bring when boy have been a good kid. But on this occasion its league games on stake. Really looking forward for the star of the season. Need to sign few more players at least to be ready. DC-s are the biggest question marks so far.

TRANSFERS

August was active month and thank god we catch one good DC. Mark Rawle (33) ST stayed in our club for only short period of time. We let him go because we have a fantastic attacking line (got one more good attacker for loan deal) and he would have very hard to brake in to first team. He joined Burnham on free transfer. Our previous two seasons GK nr 1 David Blackmore (23) was given away to Whitstable on free transfer. He made 83 league appearances for Cockfosters and manager Martin M wishes him all the best and thank him for serving well our club. Two players were just released.

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 7
In: 3 / 1 Free Tr, 2 Loan

Out: 4 / 2 Free Tr, 2 Released
Transfer fee: 0 £
Transfer fee payed: 0 £

Michael Boswell (17) DL (loan Barnet)
images

Good Back up player.

View attachment 41963

Ian Simpemba (29) DC DMC (FREE)
images

He proves to be vital signing, because theres knowone else to sign in the market, knowone wants to join Cockfosters. He accept contract with only 180 £ per month. Part- time deal.

View attachment 41964

Steve Rae (18) ST (loan Fulham) Great
images

Assistant manager thinks hes club 3rd forward, so hes very good.

View attachment 41965

DUE TO THE DEPARTURE of Gareth Ainsworth manager Martin M named

NICKY "DEMI-GOD" FORSTER
images

View attachment 41966

New Captain of the COCKFOSTERS team

Last edited:
That guy from Fulham looks very good, lets hope for another promotion ;)

FIXTURES
in August 2012

Southern Premier 18.08.2012

Cockfosters 4 : 0 Wealdstone
(Simpemba, Massey 2g, Besson)

Great start of the season. Have to praise all team, effort was 2 dimensional. Only thing what made me a bit mad was our right fullback Cave-Browns injure hes out for 3 weeks.

View attachment 42314

Southern Premier 22.08.2012

Tiverton 0 : 2 Cockfosters
(Cadogan, Massey)

Another good result and another important player is out with injure for 4 weeks :O:(:mad:. Goalscorer Cadogan is influental and very important player to the team. Is some forward get injured then it wouldnt be a big problem, because Cockfosters have decent back up players for that position, but MR isnt.

View attachment 42316

Southern Premier 25.08.2012

Cockfosters 1 : 0 Bedford T
(Besson)

Its some kind of an evil spell on our squad :S:':)O. McEachran is injured for and out for luckily only 1 week. I dont know if its rough tactics by opponents managers, evil spell or something else, but i really hope these injuries will stop coming after every game. And there was a good weather and solid crowd watching the game at the stands. I should ask The Board to consider expanding the stadium. I promise to do it after this season, if we manage to get promotion.

View attachment 42320

League Tabel

View attachment 42322

Leaders at the moment :D

Southern Premier
Manager of the Month

View attachment 42324

Southern Premier
Player of the Month

View attachment 42325

Good job from our new signing IAN "SIMBA" SIMPEMBA 2nd

AUGUST 2012
Month Overview:
Games: 3
Won: 3

Lost: 0
Drawn: 0
Scored: 7
Conceded: 0

Perfect start with some head aching injuries.

PLAYER of the month is
GAVIN "MASSIVE" MASSEY

Great start, you seem to get better every season, that centre half is looking a real gem at the moment ;)

Great start, you seem to get better every season, that centre half is looking a real gem at the moment ;)

I couldnt agree more :D And now im in the middle of September and for a bit of news in front ive got some new players and solid Back up for Cadogan. Arsenal youngster whos valued 1,8 £ million. Will see if hes manages to get a spot in first eleven.

SEPTEMBER 2012

TRANSFERS

2 players in season long loan deals. No-one out.

Transfer Overview:
Transfers: 2
In: 2 / 2 Loan

Out: 0
Transfer fee: 0 £
Transfer fee payed: 0 £

Shane Ward (17) AMR (loan Arsenal) Great
images

Generated player. Good skills (passing is bad though) and perfect player for MR position to replace injured Kieran Cadogan.

View attachment 42361

Liam Briscoe (18) DC (loan Barnet) Good
images

Decent player to back up our defense. Worst part of the field is now covered with decent enough players. He probably wouldnt get a lot of playing time, but if injuries attack as often as they have done it this season, then he might be first team regular.

View attachment 42364

FIXTURES

FA Cup 2nd Qual. Round

Askern 1 : 1 Cockfosters
(Bloomfield)
Well we have to play or FA CUP games without loan deals, so i predict to fall out in this cup pretty fast. Askern hit late equalizer and result isnt that bad.

View attachment 42367

FA Cup 2nd Qual. Round replay 04.09.2012

Cockfosters 1 : 0 Askern
(Forster)
Demi-God who is from this year Cockfosters Captein dont get much of a playing time in league games, because there are such good youngsters a head of him who steal all hes playing time, but here he can play as much as he wants. And he did well :D

View attachment 42370

images

RECORD ATTENDANCE

New Record 791. Old one was 587, set against Ware Wednesday 25th April 2012

RECORD GATE RECEIPTS

New Record £ 12k. Old one was £ 5k, set against Beford T
in the
Southern League Premier Division.

Southern Premier 07.09.2012

Cockfosters 4 : 0 Merstham
(Massey 2g, Besson 2g)
MASSIVE and BONG are on hot form. They both are team players and prefer to pass ball when the other is open, than hit on goal with small possibility that ball will go in. :D:D:D

View attachment 42383

Southern Premier 12.09.2012

Tooting & Mitcham United 0 : 2 Cockfosters
(Massey, Smith)
BONG got injured :'(, **** yea that this wasnt rough one and club psycho told after the game that he alright :D

View attachment 42385

FA Cup 3rd Qual. Round 15.09.2012

Bournemouth F.C. 0 : 3 Cockfosters
(Forster, Simpemba, Brown)
Unexpected success. We shouldnt get any farther though

View attachment 42386

Southern Premier 19.09.2012

Oxford City 1 : 0 Cockfosters
:)O)
A shock defeat. Oxford had lost 3 last games, and thats why they had such an enourmous will to win us. Good luck they did it.

View attachment 42388

Southern Premier 22.09.2012

Cockfosters 4 : 0 Kingstonian
(Rae, Whittaker, Forster, Besson)
Im delighted, home game and we crushed our opponents. BONG continued hes scoring by increasing hes season tally by one.

View attachment 42390

Southern Premier 26.09.2012

Cockfosters 4 : 0 Chippenham
(Massey, Besson)
:D(6):D(6)8-|(H) They are just having fun and they blend perfectly in front of the Cockfosters attacking line. We are moving for the title, even though i didnt wait it would be easy.

View attachment 42391

FA Cup 4th Qual. Round 29.09.2012

Leamington. 2 : 2 Cockfosters
(Forster 2g)
Demi-God put us on hold, but now in next month comes replay match were Old attendance Record may fall :D:D:D. I really dont care if we manage to get to First Round.

View attachment 42393

League Tabel

View attachment 42395

Were ROLLING, Oxford surprised us, but this didnt took ou speed down :D

Southern Premier
Manager of the Month

View attachment 42397

This time second place

Southern Premier
Player of the Month

View attachment 42398

THESE 2 are responsible for current success Cockfosters are having

SEPTEMBER 2012
Month Overview:
Games: 9
Won: 6

Lost: 1
Drawn: 2
Scored: 21
Conceded: 4

PLAYER of the month is again
GAVIN "MASSIVE" MASSEY
This time BESSONG was closly behind him

Gap is already widening, could you not get Tuna back on loan?

he was released from hes old club, and well do really bealive that i didnt tryied to catch him :D:p. Anyway he accepted MK Dons deal. Yep would u urself play in 4th standard league or 7th. Its obvious he choosed the right offer. He gets payd 4900 £ per month so i wasnt able to compete with that. :(

OCTOBER 2012

Hey mates i just finished downloading MEGA LOGO pack, and i really really love it. My team has logo like all of my league opponenets. :D:D:D

TRANSFERS

Empty cells

FIXTURES

FA Cup 4th Qual. Round replay 02.10.2012

Cockfosters 1 : 2 Leamington
(Stewart)
Oooh. Like i have mentioned earlier this game didnt had importance to me, but we lost 2 of our players to injuries. :(:O:mad::S:'(. DEMI-GOD is out for 6 weeks. And Whittaker is out for 7-8 weeks. only pleasent thing is New Attendance Record.

View attachment 42435

images

RECORD ATTENDANCE

New Record 801. Old one was 791, set against Askern
Tuesday 4th September 2012

Southern Premier 05.10.2012

Cockfosters 5 : 1 Croydon Athletic
(Cadogan, Besson 2g, Simpemba, Massey)
Five star play what takes breath away. BONG and MASSIVE again in action :D.

View attachment 42436

London Senior Cup 1st Round 13.10.2012

Croydon Athletic 0 : 3 Cockfosters
(Besson, McEachran, Bloomfield)
Second time with Croydonians and second win. I want Cockfosters to win this cup this season !!! Ill do everything and im asking my players to do everything to secure this title. And it would be amusing to got AFC Wimbeldon in Finals.

View attachment 42438

Southern Premier 17.10.2012

Carshalton 1 : 2 Cockfosters
(Besson, Smith)
I havent said nothing about Smith recently. Hes been in form from the start and if hes on field Midfield is under hes and McEachrens control. All in all hes been fantastic signing for us.

View attachment 42440

Southern Premier 20.10.2012

Cockfosters 0 : 0 Hemel Hempstead
:)':)':)':)':)'()
We just were better and deserved the victory not some 0 : 0 tie :O. Look at the statistics. Next time we will crush them in their home ground :D.

View attachment 42441

Southern League Cup 1st Round 30.10.2012

Maidenhead 1 : 4 Cockfosters
(Cave-Brown, Besson, McEachran, Rae)
Overtime victory XD:DXD. Cup game, so it doesnt matter how far we get in this competition. we showed them what we were made of in overtime. Statistics show our dominance.

View attachment 42442

League Tabel

View attachment 42443

5 points lead. Should be 7.

Southern Premier
Manager of the Month

Didnt make it in 3 first.

Southern Premier
Player of the Month

View attachment 42444

BESSON won because Massey wasnt in form this month

OCTOBER 2012
Month Overview:
Games: 6
Won: 4

Lost: 1
Drawn: 1
Scored: 15
Conceded: 5

6 games and let in 5 goals its a bit much. Hope to establish good Rock Defense next month

PLAYER of the month is
JAMIE "MAESTRO" SMITH

View attachment 42446