Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Competitions Won: Discussion

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Discuss your results in here.

Ill mkae another thread for your final results as it will be easier to just take a screenshot of your competition history rather than screens of your individual achievments, obviously you will have to take additional screens for getting to the Semi of the CL.

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
I've just Finished my first season.

It went pretty well :)

Ajax 2 scored 102 goals in 23 games :)

I won the UEFA Cup, Super Cup & League, however I got put out of the Dutch cup in the Quaters v Go Ahead who are in the div below and were almost bottom :( So that was pretty bad :p

Check out my screens

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Screen of squad screen with stats would be nice as well I think :)

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Thats gone now, new season

I can screenie my squad if you want

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Neh no point now. Screeny your team of the season though from your player history :D

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Only reason I didnt was so that you couldnt see who ive signed :), dont wont you stealing my awesome signings

Reaction score
yusss

so i won the league on the last day of the season then i beat AZ again to win the cuup and everton in the uefa cup final.

also the diddy super cup :D

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Won the league again and the super cup.

Won the Dutch cup for the first time and got to the CL semi, got beat 3-2 by Chelsea a.e.t

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
meh pointless seeing as this isnt the thread to post your results to get points but heres the screenies ill be submiting to that thread :)

O I beat Real Madrid in the wuaters btw :)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Finished my first season.

Squad List

Transfers

Won:
Eredivisie

UEFA Cup

Dutch Cup

Dutch Super Cup (won't let me view match, must be too old)

Last edited:
Reaction score
very good season, i started my second season today and won the dutch super cup again and beat ac milan on pens in the euro super cup final. had a good start to the league aswell

only got 15m so i signed Heitenga back and Zarate

tet

Reaction score
Ok so it took me a while but ive done my first season, was ok but i was consistently inconsistent. I would go 10-15 games unbeaten and then go 3-5 without a win which was annoyin.

Anyway won Dutch Super Cup, Eredivisie and Dutch FA Cup, lost in 2nd knockout round of Uefa Cup to Fiorentina 1-0 on Agg, when i had a few players out, theres always next season

Reaction score
well here is my second season screenshots

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so it took me a while but ive done my first season, was ok but i was consistently inconsistent. I would go 10-15 games unbeaten and then go 3-5 without a win which was annoyin.

Anyway won Dutch Super Cup, Eredivisie and Dutch FA Cup, lost in 2nd knockout round of Uefa Cup to Fiorentina 1-0 on Agg, when i had a few players out, theres always next season
Well played. At least the first season is over now maybe you can bring in a few good players and improve on it :)

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
First season done...pretty easy on dutch side of things, got Valencia in UEFA and made them sweat in last few minutes but went out 3-2 on agg.

Find attached: Transfers for season one. Schaal cup final victory. League standings at end. D Cup final win. Uefa cup semi knock out.

Reaction score
finally finished my first season. won the league, dutch cup, super cup and uefa cup.

i had my manager reputation thingy set to Semi-Pro, so a few players didn't want to come play for an unknown manager, but still made a few good signings, especially ignasevich.

attached a picture of my squad in order of goals scored, the league, the final of the uefa cup, dutch cup and super cup.

in the uefa cup, i beat: ath. madrid, celtic, sporting cp, marseille (not in that order) before getting to the final.

tet

Reaction score
i had my manager reputation thingy set to Semi-Pro, so a few players didn't want to come play for an unknown manager, but still made a few good signings, especially ignasevich.

Didnt realise it made much difference, mine is sunday league footballer, i must have missed out on some player then

Reaction score
I put the one after automatic, so not sure which one it was. a few players, mostly keepers for me, said i wasn't the right man to advance their career and the fans don't like u much at first

Reaction score
Just done my first season as I haven't had much time to play as some of us have jobs :p

I won the league without losing a game
Won the Super cup but only on penalties
Won the Dutch Cup and the Uefa cup

also put my squad lsit on, I don't believe its anything special

Last edited: