Competitions Won: Discussion

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Discuss your results in here.

Ill mkae another thread for your final results as it will be easier to just take a screenshot of your competition history rather than screens of your individual achievments, obviously you will have to take additional screens for getting to the Semi of the CL.

I've just Finished my first season.

It went pretty well :)

Ajax 2 scored 102 goals in 23 games :)

I won the UEFA Cup, Super Cup & League, however I got put out of the Dutch cup in the Quaters v Go Ahead who are in the div below and were almost bottom :( So that was pretty bad :p

Check out my screens

Screen of squad screen with stats would be nice as well I think :)

Thats gone now, new season

I can screenie my squad if you want

Neh no point now. Screeny your team of the season though from your player history :D

Only reason I didnt was so that you couldnt see who ive signed :), dont wont you stealing my awesome signings

yusss

so i won the league on the last day of the season then i beat AZ again to win the cuup and everton in the uefa cup final.

also the diddy super cup :D

Won the league again and the super cup.

Won the Dutch cup for the first time and got to the CL semi, got beat 3-2 by Chelsea a.e.t

meh pointless seeing as this isnt the thread to post your results to get points but heres the screenies ill be submiting to that thread :)

O I beat Real Madrid in the wuaters btw :)

Finished my first season.

Squad List
2849467970_9a83456fa9_o.jpg

Transfers
2848649955_4eba53e6e0_o.jpg

Won:
Eredivisie
2848636775_9a6ddecd4a_o.jpg

UEFA Cup
2848636525_69972983d8_o.jpg

Dutch Cup
2849468874_8779ff0bce_o.jpg

Dutch Super Cup (won't let me view match, must be too old)
2848637223_b16d137b89_o.jpg

Last edited:
very good season, i started my second season today and won the dutch super cup again and beat ac milan on pens in the euro super cup final. had a good start to the league aswell

only got 15m so i signed Heitenga back and Zarate

Ok so it took me a while but ive done my first season, was ok but i was consistently inconsistent. I would go 10-15 games unbeaten and then go 3-5 without a win which was annoyin.

Anyway won Dutch Super Cup, Eredivisie and Dutch FA Cup, lost in 2nd knockout round of Uefa Cup to Fiorentina 1-0 on Agg, when i had a few players out, theres always next season

well here is my second season screenshots

Ok so it took me a while but ive done my first season, was ok but i was consistently inconsistent. I would go 10-15 games unbeaten and then go 3-5 without a win which was annoyin.

Anyway won Dutch Super Cup, Eredivisie and Dutch FA Cup, lost in 2nd knockout round of Uefa Cup to Fiorentina 1-0 on Agg, when i had a few players out, theres always next season

Well played. At least the first season is over now maybe you can bring in a few good players and improve on it :)

First season done...pretty easy on dutch side of things, got Valencia in UEFA and made them sweat in last few minutes but went out 3-2 on agg.

Find attached: Transfers for season one. Schaal cup final victory. League standings at end. D Cup final win. Uefa cup semi knock out.

finally finished my first season. won the league, dutch cup, super cup and uefa cup.

i had my manager reputation thingy set to Semi-Pro, so a few players didn't want to come play for an unknown manager, but still made a few good signings, especially ignasevich.

attached a picture of my squad in order of goals scored, the league, the final of the uefa cup, dutch cup and super cup.

in the uefa cup, i beat: ath. madrid, celtic, sporting cp, marseille (not in that order) before getting to the final.

i had my manager reputation thingy set to Semi-Pro, so a few players didn't want to come play for an unknown manager, but still made a few good signings, especially ignasevich.

Didnt realise it made much difference, mine is sunday league footballer, i must have missed out on some player then

I put the one after automatic, so not sure which one it was. a few players, mostly keepers for me, said i wasn't the right man to advance their career and the fans don't like u much at first

Just done my first season as I haven't had much time to play as some of us have jobs :p

I won the league without losing a game
Won the Super cup but only on penalties
Won the Dutch Cup and the Uefa cup

also put my squad lsit on, I don't believe its anything special

Last edited: