Complete Dominance

alan_rfc_27

Dec 16, 2009
Remember this is the classic version of the cover/stopper tactic. Middle striker is tall, and two at side as fast.

ackland9

May 25, 2010
I started with Reading half way through Jan 2010 after giving up on Pompey. Im now in 2013 and imin a title chase with Liverpool!! I have changed somewhat as i now have a better team with better passers, However I still have loads of players from when i took over and players that came up with me to the prem. I know play a Control minded game with shorter passin. I play a high line and and a Slow tempo through the middle. Imsorry i a nobber when it comes to the tinternet so i cant show picture. My team is

Joe Lewis

Rosenior(Nicky Hunt) - Alex Pearce(Matthias Jorgensen) - Micheal Dawson - Nicky Shorey

Mahamadou Diarra(Lee Catermole)

Micheal Johnson(Jem Karecen) - Namanja Matic

Damien La Tallac(Juan Arango)

Matt Darbyshire(Micheal Owen) - Jermaine Defoe (Levan Mchedlidze)

Sorry about the old school display

Andre Ducasse

Apr 23, 2010
Doesn't seem to be working with my Huracan team. Played 5, won one, drawn one, lost three. Early days yet though and my players are rubbish, and in fairness the team I beat I had no business beating and the team I drew to was ****** Boca Juniors so I will persist.

alan_rfc_27

Dec 16, 2009
That will do nicely!

Struggling with Portsmouth, sitting mid table with my own bodged tactic.
First try with the bad boy and I beat Man City in the 3rd round of the FA Cup 4-0!!!!
Arsenal in round 4 next.....

Most impressed and I like SAF loves strikers! I can play with 3 lol

Top work!!! (H)
Cheers man! Not tried the tactic with a lower team so good to hear it works with lower teams.

burningsunz

Mar 9, 2009
im using this tactic with Droylsden in league 2..doesnt seems to work well with me..im ahving this prob..if 1st half im leading 2-0 or 3-0 in second half they will definitely clw back to draw or 1 goal behind..it happen everytime..any pointer would be great

lazlow

Jun 16, 2010
Using this tactic with my middlesboro team , now at home i seem to play very well indeed , away i am lucky to draw a lot of games , almost draw as many as i have won in league so far , and playing horrble against teams i realy should be beating , i was considering a 541 for away games with my players i should be able to make it work.

My team seems to give away much penalties too , i am using an un patched version of the game though so maybe this si the problem?

Ozwin

Aug 16, 2009
Tried this in my first game (which was away) and lost 4-1. I know it's only the first game but I got trounced :( and my team is easily one of the best in the division.

Not giving up on it just yet though.

lightningpace

Jun 30, 2010
Does anyone have a link to the FM10 Version 10.0?

Both links in the OP are broken and I can't find it anywhere.

Someone must have it?

Acid

Nov 7, 2009
Hey Guys

I'm using the Complete Dominance for the moment with my Stuttgart team and I'm looking for a top Advanced Forward...
It's a network game and my friend has already Dzeko.
I bought Derdiyok last season but now he is injured for 3 moth and not really as effective as I thought.

Who is your Advanced Forward? I'm hesitating between :
Pazzini, Muniain, Quagiarella, Welliton, Rossi... and Lukaku ( but he is still 18 and still to young)

Thanks for you help!

mrhough

Dec 1, 2009
Jermain defoe is a good option, Anyone with Pace finishing off the ball and composure will be good in this position, Decisions anticipation and technique is a bonus too