Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Complete Forwards

Chico Nico

Feb 19, 2011
I don't know if there is already an existing thread for this but can you name "Who are the best of Complete Forwards in FM12?". If you can, please list Value and Team they play for.

mccollio09

May 29, 2010
Damaio, Cavani, Drogba (first season only), Rooney, Van Persie, Rondon are probably the best ones.

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
with the right training Tomas Necid can become a very good complete forward, just needs to work on his pace a little, he is still young so he should develop quite a bit of focused on quickness!

Chico Nico

Feb 19, 2011
with the right training Tomas Necid can become a very good complete forward, just needs to work on his pace a little, he is still young so he should develop quite a bit of focused on quickness!
Very nice, anymore complete forwards in the game?

Hollistar

Jun 2, 2012
Lacina Traoré, He's very cheap and very usable
Facundo Feyrrera he's less good than Traoré but he scores more goals.
Combination of them is fantastic for a team like FC Twente 'cause, Lacina Traoré = CF and Feyrrera = A

FM Lect

Feb 6, 2012
Rooney is probs the best. Not sure though, what happens when you play Messi as a complete forward??? His stats are 12+ in just about everything.

RockD

Jul 28, 2011
So far i have used Luis Suarez as CF with him as the playmaker or targetman(to feet) Carlos Fierro the same as luis, and Connor Wickham as a CF with team instruction to use as a targetman mixed. a CF with High Creativity(15 n up) aswell as teamwork(15) and decision making(15) makes it better than having a trequartista!

Luis suarez has yielded in a solid 50 games 15 goals 22 assist
Carlos Fierro 14 goals 15 assist
Connor Wickham 9 goals 25 assist

those are All their highs when i played them as the Primary Comp Fwd. with a poacher partner for at least 30 games at most 42gms