Chico Nico

Reaction score
I don't know if there is already an existing thread for this but can you name "Who are the best of Complete Forwards in FM12?". If you can, please list Value and Team they play for.

Go for Damaio from Internacional, he goes for around 20m first season.

Damaio, Cavani, Drogba (first season only), Rooney, Van Persie, Rondon are probably the best ones.

Luuk de Jong - FC Twente
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson - AFC Ajax

These are decent players too

ruben rochina can turn in to a world class 1 and hes cheap

Ruben can turn into an advance forward from a poacher, but not complete forward.

with the right training Tomas Necid can become a very good complete forward, just needs to work on his pace a little, he is still young so he should develop quite a bit of focused on quickness!

with the right training Tomas Necid can become a very good complete forward, just needs to work on his pace a little, he is still young so he should develop quite a bit of focused on quickness!

Very nice, anymore complete forwards in the game?

Lacina Traoré, He's very cheap and very usable
Facundo Feyrrera he's less good than Traoré but he scores more goals.
Combination of them is fantastic for a team like FC Twente 'cause, Lacina Traoré = CF and Feyrrera = A

Rooney is probs the best. Not sure though, what happens when you play Messi as a complete forward??? His stats are 12+ in just about everything.

Rooney is probs the best. Not sure though, what happens when you play Messi as a complete forward??? His stats are 12+ in just about everything.

I think messi is pretty much a complete forward lol...

So far i have used Luis Suarez as CF with him as the playmaker or targetman(to feet) Carlos Fierro the same as luis, and Connor Wickham as a CF with team instruction to use as a targetman mixed. a CF with High Creativity(15 n up) aswell as teamwork(15) and decision making(15) makes it better than having a trequartista!

Luis suarez has yielded in a solid 50 games 15 goals 22 assist
Carlos Fierro 14 goals 15 assist
Connor Wickham 9 goals 25 assist

those are All their highs when i played them as the Primary Comp Fwd. with a poacher partner for at least 30 games at most 42gms