Looks good, might give it a go at some point.

to have a good team here you must have a big wage budget!
city will rule here lol

Thanks for doing this!! I absolutely love these games where I can just make my own team, although I can only do well with a big team so that I have a massive wage budget to just get the best players.

Perfect!

I have just a few questions.

How is the AI in this editor? Do the other team sign any players? like they did at Fm08 or is´t that they don´t sign any players at all?

And wich pogram do i open this file with? I have win-rar but it says that the file is damage.

Hope i get some answers :)

Cheers

Perfect!

I have just a few questions.

How is the AI in this editor? Do the other team sign any players? like they did at Fm08 or is´t that they don´t sign any players at all?

And wich program do i open this file with? I have win-rar but it says that the file is damage.

Hope i get some answers :)

Cheers

The AI are quite unpredictable tbh. When I did testing for the FM10 Free Agents DB, some teams like arsenal didn't sign anyone yet chelsea would sign as many top players as possible.

Just save the file directly into Data Editor folder

I have alot of fun with this, although I find I have to go into the editor and increase everyones wage budget or else there will be very few signings or it will be too easy for me.

I could release a version for the upcoming patch with equal budgets for each team.

That's alright mate. I do the editing myself to have realistic wage budgets depending on the team and league they are in.