"Complete" wonderkid list

laurito is amazing.. scored 27 goals from 35 appearances in my udinese side. his stats improving so fast that i almost cannot believe it (my coach is not so good)..

The thanks go to you man, I have just started up a new Q.P.R save a decided to build a young quality side, although with a veteran midfielder and defender incase to youngsters can't take the pressure, atm I have somehow lured Kerisson and Lewandowski to me and they never ever come usually!
Also I'm in the process of buying Marquinhos which is great, and I've bought Razvan Rat aswell which is a good buy imo, and loads more. Cheers for this mate!

still quite a few missing off the list like DZAGOEV and NURI SAHIN but well done cheers!:D

I found a new youngster. His name is Samuel Cojoc and he playes for Otelul Galati, Romanian First league. Great for lower leagues in the first season and can become class is played regulary. He is my first option at Newcastle in the third season. Great defender, can be an alternative for Davide Santon.

5mil to Parma and AC-Millan, so 10mil, you maybe be able to get him for 3Mil each way, but he rejected my contract first time around, so they upped the bid for him, because of heavy interest.

But ya really have to get him, the very first season, otherwise his price just shoots up, or he's already been bought.
I paid £575K to Milan and the same to Parma, so £1.1million overall! I also have Lewandowski and Milevskyi up front for Atletico Madrid. They're doing OK but not setting the world alight. How did you get the best out of Paloschi?

get jermaine beckford from leeds !!!!!

there is 60 goals already

Has anyone signed Fabian Delph for a team outside England?
I wonder if he would be suitable in France at Olempique Marseille.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Denis Alibec from Farul Constanta has just signed with Inter Milan in real life.