"Complete" wonderkid list

• Thread starter Thread starter mancingo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 41K
Keirisson (ST) best young player!!!! For Coritiba to Bremen Werder fee 6M. 14 goals in 20 games!!!

I started as West Brom.(Obv.) Bought Alibec and sent him on to my feeder club, Port Vale in League 1 for a season because hopefully he'll get better as i don't need him now. I'll let you all know how he gets on. :P

Thanks for this list, for when I want to take the challenge of making Stoke the best team in the Premiership :)

2 Goals in 2 Games so far.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

5 goals 5 games.
It is in League1 but don't forget he's 17! Gonna be a quality player!

You should try Silviu Lung Jr. from Universitatea Craiova. Very good young keeper. Turns into solid player. He is cheap also.

Marquinhos turns into a BEAST
Had him with my almighty arsenal squad with the likes of kaka, messi, ribery, torres, sakho, breno, ramos, casillas, iniesta and clichy he scored 72 in 66 in the season when i won everything!

Nice post there with razvan ochirosii. Great left winger. Good solution and very cheap, 300k max.

great list mate, would u b able 2 put it in2 a shortlist file??? sorry (6)

Very good list, I would suggest putting this in a spreadsheet or in-game shortlist and put onto download section. Don't think you have missed any of the players either....

I've just signed rapnik for parma in my current game. In 9.3 patch he is not very good yet.

dentinho frm corinthians. bought him for my QPR team and in the second season im in the premiership and his description says 'wonderkid', he has to have first team football tho

One of the best bargains in the list is Razvan Ochirosii. Play him regulary as a left attacking midfilder and in the second season he will explode. Wery cheap to get will join even a lower division team.

Back