Comprehensive Test Of Mr L's Tactics - (including his new ones)

2 things Mr Lang.

1. Player roles?
2. I think this can be easily modified to be right sided attacking too?

MR L you forgot this one

697058d1414363249-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-villarreal-v-barcelona_-stats-match-stats.png

I like fmc more then the full mode

i might just have to start a full game just to try this tatic ( or find an old save)

2 things Mr Lang.

1. Player roles?
2. I think this can be easily modified to be right sided attacking too?

DL/DR - Fullbacks
CD - Central Defender
DMC - Anchor Man
DMCL - Box to Box Midfielder with good marking/tackling
CMR - Box to Box Midfielder
AML - Inside Forward or Complete Forward (Right footed is good here, but not an absolute must-have)
MR - Box to Box Midfielder (They are cutting inside from MR position, with crossing set to "rarely". If you got wingers, retrain them to CM as box to box, if you have CM's, retrain them to MR.
ST - Complete Forward (I would advice 50/50 CF training schedule and Target Man Schedule)

2. Yes, you can revert this. Just move the AML to AMR position and the MR to ML position. Same thing needs to be done with the central midfield. DMCL to DMCR, and the CMR to CML.

Last edited:
DL/DR - Fullbacks
CD - Central Defender
DMC - Anchor Man
DMCL - Box to Box Midfielder with good marking/tackling
CM - Box to Box Midfielder
AML - Inside Forward or Complete Forward (Right footed is good here, but not an absolute must-have)
MR - Box to Box Midfielder (They are cutting inside from MR position, with crossing set to "rarely". If you got wingers, retrain them to CM as box to box, if you have CM's, retrain them to MR.
ST - Complete Forward (I would advice 50/50 CF training schedule and Target Man Schedule)

2. Yes, you can revert this. Just move the AML to AMR position and the MR to ML position.

thanks a lot

Hi Mr L, excellent tactic, just inserted into my save with Betis and 5 games unbeaten so far!
Just a quick question, should we specify a specific position to take corners or pick best corner taker? Wasn't sure if it would affect the corner tactic if not.
Cheers

Hi Mr L, excellent tactic, just inserted into my save with Betis and 5 games unbeaten so far!
Just a quick question, should we specify a specific position to take corners or pick best corner taker? Wasn't sure if it would affect the corner tactic if not.
Cheers

Pick best corner taker, but make sure left footed player takes right corner, and vice versa :)

I need to say something and I'm not saying this to hurt anyone in any away I just feel I have to say something. For a long time for me I have thought that tactics created by Mr Langvatn look defensive and boring etc - I even thought to myself I can easily make something that's much better than him! - Everything you see when you look at the tactic screen is an illussion especially in a MR Langvatn tactic. 2dm's here and their and classic no charming names like poacher - complete forward or deep laying playmaker etc. Mates you don't need that!

You don't have a chance to create something better than Mr. Langvatn even if you go at it 24/7 - Why is that you probably think - I tell you why you look at it as a real thing a real soccer match a real soccer game etc etc. Its just a game and with this current patch 13.3.3 the game acts in a certain way and Mr. Langvatn have noticed that by using thousands of hours tweaking and more tweaking. The DM's is not their because Mr. Langvatn wanna play defensive football they are their because Mr. Langvatn have noticed these are the best settings in the midfield and will make your team perform its best.

So all your dramatic formations however beautiful and attacking they look will never be Mr. Langvatn level because you build your tactics based on what Real Madrid - Barcelona - Manchester United etc would do real life. Mr Langvatn thinks outside the box and go a big step further and create insane and boring looking tactics with huge efficiency. Then ofcause it helps that real life Mr. Langvatn is a pure genius as well, noone would have a chance unless they possess his level of real life brain! - its really unique and this forum is very lucky that he signed up here.

In the past I have been against Mr. Langvatn - but based on some knowledge I have from online marketing, but I changed my mind as soon that I actually talked to him, and I even apoligized for my ignorance. Then Mr Langvatn came back to play fm13 which I felt was fantastic because he already brought so much to the forum. I have learned alot of new things since he came back and feel I can take most succesfull tactics and teams and succeed with them pretty fast.

Mr. Langvatn's new tactic WOOOW! - Is of such high quality that touching anything in it would be a crime. You destroy the tactic the moment you touch it - just play with it - play, but don't touch as my wife use to say just kidding! REALLY :)

I'm gonna beat anyones goal difference next season :)

Spanish Cup Final Vs. Athletico Madrid (Very Good Team top 5 of Spain)
697177d1414406300-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-barcelona-v-.-madrid_-overview-overview.png

Sorry forgot to show you my champions league semi final VS. PSG
attachment.php

My team played with 10 men for about 60 minutes

Last edited:
With the 4-2-3-1 deep purple I've played 3 seasons. First season at Southampton, signed Pjanic, Vossen and Giuliano, we won the league. I then decided to go to Liverpool for the second season using the same tactic, I went there at January and we were 8th, got them to finish 5th and the season after we won league, didn't make any signings only small ones for squad depth. After winning the league, Barcelona approached me, gave me a ridiculous transfer budget of £198m, sold a few ageing players and signed gotze, Pjanic, wilshere and Vidal. With the 4-2-3-1 deep purple, we won la liga, copa del rey, club world championship tournament and of course the champions league. Scored about 135 goals in the league and my CB Dede for some reason scored 30 goals in all competitions, will post screenshots later. Absolutely crazy tactic, and nice one for taking the time to do all this.
Much appreciated, you guys are legends.
Cheers

So for the training:

no individual instructions? what do i have to do when the team starts to complain about the intensity?
Always very high or just before the season?

So for the training:

no individual instructions? what do i have to do when the team starts to complain about the intensity?
Always very high or just before the season?

I've already answered what the "roles" are in the tactic, and you should use role-training schedules to train them. With the setup explained in the front page, the total workload of the players will be "medium", so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Always very high, yes.

I have a feeling he means when players come in complaining of the workload being heavy for them.. eg when you go to backroom or if coach or *** man tells you tactic is competent with team and you should consider lowering the intensity. That is what I got from his post! Not the individual training but the team training!

I have a feeling he means when players come in complaining of the workload being heavy for them.. eg when you go to backroom or if coach or *** man tells you tactic is competent with team and you should consider lowering the intensity. That is what I got from his post! Not the individual training but the team training!

Ok :) Those things I don't know too much about. I don't play the actual game too much :p (And when I do play the game, I holiday between every match, so I never talk to the players :p)

As for "individual instructions", I thought he referred to individual training.

Last edited:
Most annoying screenshot for people who had the record :)
697231d1414422212-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-liga-bbva_-overview-stages-12.png

This screenshot is using 4231 deep purple for about 25 leaggue matches & then experimenting with different tactics their among the 433 deep purple and ofcause the newest superstar WOOOW

Next season I will beat this one

Cheers