Comprehensive Test Of Mr L's Tactics - (including his new ones)

Hey Jes, how is your season with WOW going? Is it really the tactic that will break all goalscoring records? I want to know how good it is before deciding if I should use it in my Barcelona save. If I do, I will have to retrain / buy a lot of players to fit the tactic.

I have alot of confidence in it yes, if you have amazing players full of incredible regents trained to their full capabilities then you can score an insane amount of goals and also conceede less. It won't hurt you to try you can always reload your save + it would be great information for us all meaning your barca team have done wonders already so should be right up their.

The screenshot below should tell you everything you need to know Cheers
697880d1414533264-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-man-utd-v-barcelona_-stats-match-stats.png

Just a thought but could Mr L or jes

upload their save games using the wow or dark purple tactic

Am currently using the Rock tactic with 2nd place Fulham

Team : Padenborn
Predicted : 18th
No money for buy player.
Tactic :
Wooow By Mr.Langvatn

League Table
View attachment 697916

Fixture
View attachment 697917

Tranfer
View attachment 697919

This is Diablo tactic in FM2013!!!!

That is absolutely amazing - this is the sort of reporting back I want you people to do when trying out the new tactics in this forum. Paderborn must be happy right now. thanks for that rabbitx

I'm doing a challenge at the moment selling all players in Tottenham and buying all danes that has some skill, it looks like the danish national team a bit, but without Bendtner and I'm using Wooow so it will be interesting to see what will happen after 38 matches in the premier league.

Guys i'm not uploading anymore save games, but if you want a save game its a good starting point to download those already in existance and then add WOOOW.

The Langvatn Fantasy Save

Cheers

hi, it would be a remake wooow tactics on normal and not classic

hi, it would be a remake wooow tactics on normal and not classic

I don't understand what you mean here. The main tactic is made for the full-game. I have also added a TC version, which is for use in FMC (FM classic mode).

I mean TC version, here I found only here in classic mode (with arrows)

I don't understand what you mean here. The main tactic is made for the full-game. I have also added a TC version, which is for use in FMC (FM classic mode).
I mean TC version, here I found only here in classic mode (with arrows)

Small question: where do I find the team gel level?

Small question: where do I find the team gel level?

I don't know about FMC

Full game only answer:

go to your team screen (your squad) - click report - last match - team talk feedback

Then you just look at what they say in the top