Comprehensive Test Of Mr L's Tactics - (including his new ones)

You re right this thread seem to be very quiet.Myself did not played as often will post s/s after 2nd season over with Bayer 04

One more thing, its just me or pace doenst really matter in fm13? i have a striker with only 12 pace and he can outrun everyone when he sprints...its kinda awsome, but not realistic...

Ye pace is not very important, what is important for all players are strenght and for a striker strenght is gold.

I think strenght - offball - composure - anticipation and acceleration and finishing 13+ is the making of a good striker, but its easy to be blinded by pace 20+ :)

When i start a new game i see Messi have 15pace and i think 20 acceleration i dont remember his strenght , but strenght is king in all positions

Im trying 442 tripletweak but im having some problems...The 2 DM's often bombing forward leaves way too many gaps for my defense to deal alone...How do you guys deal with that?
Im switching between 442 tripletweak and arrigo sachi wich have 2dm in support role

I have a world class team, and dont have these problems with lesser team, often good team can hit me often when the 2 dm's are in the box

View attachment 721342

No pal - I'm gonna sound harsh its you who is doing something wrong - infact anyone who don't succeed with the tactics made available WOOOW included is doing something wrong! - These tactics are potential of what can happen, but they will be worth nothing to you if you buy new players and upset the team gel - in that case you are asking for trouble for your team.

RULE OF THUMB:

When starting a new career - Don't buy new players if you wanna win titles!+ build your team cohesion before you start training tactics or fitness - use this advice the whole 1st season then evaluate. When you do buy players make sure your training is team cohesion untill extremely strong level is reached, then you can switch things up with tactics & fitness. Goto the front page and read again and again untill you know what im talking about.

cheers mate

442 Triple Tweak with Liverpool 1st season 2012/13

Started a save with Liverpool and made no signings at all.. Am posting this up as I did not think this would happen and also to try and get all you people back posting feedback on tactics again as place has gone extremely quiet.. Screenshots of league and season stats.

View attachment 728201

View attachment 728203

Sorry mate I had a vacation from fm13 trying other games out, but now i have returned after completing mount and blade warband - diablo3 - worldwide boxing manager - path of exile - chessmaster (just kiddin)

I've seen several good screenshots on the 442 trippletweak including your Denmark success - thank you mate i enjoyed that + I ofcause enjoyed everyones elses interaction in my thread. Now please listen to this all of you - don't always blame it on the tactic if it doesn't work for you, their is a good chance that its the way you manage I know this for a fact and many people choose to ignore it - your team cohesion your moral is extremely important along with quality of players and when i say quality i mean how much strenght and workrate your players have, these 2 skills are king skills in fm13. This doesnt mean that all other skills mean nothing it just means these 2 skills means alot for all players.

OSSIS: Its good to see you still on here - I started a new save yesterday with Tottenham and a 2014 updated database so Suarez is in Barcelona and James Rodrigues is in Real Madrid, I bought and sold alot of players so team cohesion was **** for a long while I used the wooow the first 10 matches or so but then switched to
4-1-4-1 rock classic and am laying 1st early february. I have alot of youth players some 15 some 16 some 17 combined with 5 danes agger - pierre emil hojbjerg - victor fischer - william kvist and ofcause Christian Eriksen, then i ofcause have seveveral others from France - Belgium - England and Germany.

I'm very excited about this new save because lots of players i have never managed before. I ofcause go team cohesion 50% High intensity and attacking movement, i just beat man city 3-1 im in the capital final and still in both euro league and fa cup so its all good. I rotate the squad so the best conditioned will be picked.

cheers mate

Sorry mate I had a vacation from fm13 trying other games out, but now i have returned after completing mount and blade warband - diablo3 - worldwide boxing manager - path of exile - chessmaster (just kiddin)

I've seen several good screenshots on the 442 trippletweak including your Denmark success - thank you mate i enjoyed that + I ofcause enjoyed everyones elses interaction in my thread. Now please listen to this all of you - don't always blame it on the tactic if it doesn't work for you, their is a good chance that its the way you manage I know this for a fact and many people choose to ignore it - your team cohesion your moral is extremely important along with quality of players and when i say quality i mean how much strenght and workrate your players have, these 2 skills are king skills in fm13. This doesnt mean that all other skills mean nothing it just means these 2 skills means alot for all players.

OSSIS: Its good to see you still on here - I started a new save yesterday with Tottenham and a 2014 updated database so Suarez is in Barcelona and James Rodrigues is in Real Madrid, I bought and sold alot of players so team cohesion was **** for a long while I used the wooow the first 10 matches or so but then switched to
4-1-4-1 rock classic and am laying 1st early february. I have alot of youth players some 15 some 16 some 17 combined with 5 danes agger - pierre emil hojbjerg - victor fischer - william kvist and ofcause Christian Eriksen, then i ofcause have seveveral others from France - Belgium - England and Germany.

I'm very excited about this new save because lots of players i have never managed before. I ofcause go team cohesion 50% High intensity and attacking movement, i just beat man city 3-1 im in the capital final and still in both euro league and fa cup so its all good. I rotate the squad so the best conditioned will be picked.

cheers mate

do you create many ccc? just came back to fm13 as fm15 is ****

do you create many ccc? just came back to fm13 as fm15 is ****

I find that Clear cut chances is not what gets you the most goals, you should be a follower of half chances i feel they somehow score more, I also rather look at shots on target than any other offensive stat.

Guys I played half a season with 4-4-2- trippletweak - My Tottenham team won first the capital one cup - then the premier league - then the Fa cup - and lost the Euro league final vs Mancherster City 1-0 - that was an unbelievable 1. season. Season 2 is coming up and I have been very busy on the transfer market selling and buying so my Tottenham look very different again so Team cohesion is a requirement ones again, but the team overall is very strong and I think we will smash it all I can't wait :)

Cheers

I find that Clear cut chances is not what gets you the most goals, you should be a follower of half chances i feel they somehow score more, I also rather look at shots on target than any other offensive stat.

Guys I played half a season with 4-4-2- trippletweak - My Tottenham team won first the capital one cup - then the premier league - then the Fa cup - and lost the Euro league final vs Mancherster City 1-0 - that was an unbelievable 1. season. Season 2 is coming up and I have been very busy on the transfer market selling and buying so my Tottenham look very different again so Team cohesion is a requirement ones again, but the team overall is very strong and I think we will smash it all I can't wait :)

Cheers
hey

could you post your squad after you have finished in the transfer market

hey

could you post your squad after you have finished in the transfer market

My 2nd season squad is players I have seen recommended around the net which I have never managed before due to my only management basically was Barcelona in the beginning of fm13. All signings I pay 48 months installment payments and due to my reputation going up with Tottenham many gems is being available to me, I've had to axe several danes though, but I'm not playing this save for the danes but for the first time enjoyment of the player fm13 people have recommended around the web.

My team is very focussed on strenght and workrate in all positions, I care much less for pace than I did in other saves, I use a player like KOKE as a right midfielder because to get a stronger 4 line midfield, but thats new thinking that I believe will be beneficial for especially tactics like 442 trippletweak and 4141rock classic. I'm using 442trippletweak for my tottenham team.

The Squad

730194d1419102338-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-tottenham-hotspur_-squad-players.png

730200d1419102420-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-neal-maupay_-overview-attributes.png

730203d1419102483-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-lucas-digne_-overview-attributes.png

730206d1419102511-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-morgan-schneiderlin_-overview-attributes.png

I hope this helps, but remember reputation of your team combined with 48 months pay installment and ofcause sales makes this happen, also adjustments to the wage budget which I just max out all the way to the left.

Cheers

Last edited:
Merry Christmas 2014 - (4222) - fm13.3.3 by Jesaustralia

730747d1419189324-comprehensive-test-mr-ls-tactics-including-his-new-ones-tottenham-hotspur_-tactics-overview.png

Dear everyone who plays fm13 and have interacted with me over the past year - its the time of the season where we show our love ones that we love them, this community have meant a whole lot to me for over a year. My year has been filled with sorrow and in general life has been tough for me, but we are at the exit of 2014 and close to a new year - a new beginning where I/we get to start all over and gives us a chance to redefine/reinvent ourselfes on a new.

I love you guys nomatter what culture you are a part of - nomatter your age - Black - White - any color - you are my dude.

A while back I created a tactic a 4222 - it was very succesful, but so many things were going on with other tactics so I didn't get a chance to live through this one. I decided to take a 2nd look and play around with it a bit also with new found knowledge I feel I have been able to shape a new wonderful tactic that I can be proud of. I love playing with 4 central midfielders and leave the wingers out - wingers stress me :)

Spending time with our legendary Mr Langvatn - questioning him about his tactics and the sliders etc have had me inspired to create a defensive and offensive sound tactic. Its not a possession tactic - Possession is not king in fm13 - but its not a boring tactic either - you will see effective use of the ball when winning possession - its a very direct tactic that use lots of width. This tactic makes the likes of Manchester City - Liverpool - Chelsea - Manchester UTD - Barca - RMA etc etc have problems scoring - All other teams as well ofcause. I have set all the OI's so they don't need to be touched, but some of the OI's is my own thoughts towards those.

Warning: I don't know if you can destroy the OI's by tweaking the tactic so I wouldn't tweak this tactic just incase :)

I don't know if this is a top - sub top - average - or underdog tactic. I haven't had time testing that.

TRAINING MY WAY - ALL SEASONS - NO CHANGE:

Arrange 8 friendly matches - 3 strong opponents and 5 lesser opponents in that orderPut tactic in all 3 tactic slots

Preseason
- Team Cohesion - Very High - 50% - Tactics (Untill Tactic Is 100% Fluid)

All Season - Any Year - No Change - Team Cohesion - Very High - 50% - Attacking Movement

READ THIS: - The reason why I state no change of the above to for instance fitness or tactics instead of team cohesion is its in my experience that team cohesion is simply to important compared to the other 2 choices. Team cohesion ofcause work on the team gel and will make your team understanding better off at training and on the pitch - team cohesion also effects the morale and happiness in the squad which is also very important for your success on the pitch. When you reach extremely strong understanding or die for each other - keep using Team Cohesion because it does effect how well you play on the pitch and in my opinion will be a keystone to your success overall. If you are worried about players not developing you shouldn't be with matches - game time players will develope. Its a wrong assumption that team cohesion is useless after your team has reached die for each other - if you take it away and use another general training scheme you will be able to see that in the match engine - So team cohesion all the way - trust me on this one :)

Individual Training:

GK= if reflexes less than 15 =Goalkeeper schedule - If above=Sweeper Schedule

Fullbacks= Fullback schedule

Central Defenders= Central Defender Schedule - More anticipation & Acceleration= Sweeper Schedule

Defensive midfielders/Central Midfielders= Box to Box Schedule - Players below Age 18=Defensive midfielder Schedule

All Strikers= Complete Forward Schedule - If poor strenght striker below 15= Defensive striker Schedule

Key For all players:

Strenght - Workrate - Stamina

Forget about pace - Strenght is the real deal - I used to be blinded by pacey players in the fm13 match engine - Now I prefer strenght and then some pace - acceleration is much more important than pace.

Some Results - Notice how low the ontarget shots are from the opponents:

View attachment 318365

View attachment 318364

View attachment 318363

View attachment 318362

View attachment 318361

I know the forum is pretty dead and people will soon start to buy cheap versions off fm15 so this might be one of the last fm13 tactics unless ofcause you keep this forum alive. On behalf of myself I do wanna say thank you to everyone who has submitted posts in my threads and interacted with me you have a special place in my heart and I appreciate all of you.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Jesaustralia

Last edited:
First of all, I cant understand English very well, sorry for that.

I just sign up in this page for say thanks to you both for made this great job. I used some old tactics and today I found this thread.

Testing the new tactic WOW I have some questions.

1- Which are exactly the individual training what u use for? I saw the post from the first page but MR.L. said some pages ago about anchor man.

2- Who are more important on this tactic? AML or ST? I should use Cristiano Ronaldo in the best position?

3- A Striker like Llorente with high strength but bad acceleration could work on this tactic?

Again, ty both.

First of all, I cant understand English very well, sorry for that.

I just sign up in this page for say thanks to you both for made this great job. I used some old tactics and today I found this thread.

Testing the new tactic WOW I have some questions.

1- Which are exactly the individual training what u use for? I saw the post from the first page but MR.L. said some pages ago about anchor man.

2- Who are more important on this tactic? AML or ST? I should use Cristiano Ronaldo in the best position?

3- A Striker like Llorente with high strength but bad acceleration could work on this tactic?

Again, ty both.

2 & 3 If you have Llorente use him as striker & C.Ronaldo as a left winger, but its not really a left winger its a striker so I will say C.Ronaldo will go well on the left wing position and since strenght is very important in all positions I think llorente will be successful as a striker though he's not paceful.

Train both the striker and the left winger as a complete forward, crossing does not matter in wooow for the wingers

The central defensive midfielder will be very good on a anchorman schedule I've tested this myself.

The DMCL and MCR should train Box to Box

cheers

UPDATE!

The 4222 from above - tested with the top team template and was highly successful - only half tested and tiny bit better than 442 trippletweak and 451 trippletweak, but still has CA185 to go so im not exspecting it to beat them, but it shows immense potential. (Edit) Well the 185 couldn't didnt perform as well, but still a very noble tactic and definitely room for improvements I'm very proud of the achievement :)

View attachment 318089 View attachment 318036

182 points Goaldifference 173-35 - so a 4th place after Mr.Langvatn's Best tactics - thats woow not included so probably 5th

A thing also to remember in these tests is the team gel is very low which makes the potential even higher for futher success.

Wooow - 4141 rock classic - 442 trippletweak - 451 trippletweak is still the big ones and a tactic right up their is Frankenstein as well.

cheers

Last edited:
Have had a quick look at the 4222 tactic you have created tonight.. Not had a lot of time with it yet and may not do until after Christmas. Is as you say not a possession tactic and yet the team uses the ball by passing very nicely. Also I am using defensive positioning at the moment. Have started a save with Stoke a mid table team in EPL.. Played 10 friendlies and 2 EPL games... Both won.. 1st game very nice.. Screenshot of fixtures in EPL sofar.. Will try and play again tomorrow but doubt I will get very far.

View attachment 317673

Have had a quick look at the 4222 tactic you have created tonight.. Not had a lot of time with it yet and may not do until after Christmas. Is as you say not a possession tactic and yet the team uses the ball by passing very nicely. Also I am using defensive positioning at the moment. Have started a save with Stoke a mid table team in EPL.. Played 10 friendlies and 2 EPL games... Both won.. 1st game very nice.. Screenshot of fixtures in EPL sofar.. Will try and play again tomorrow but doubt I will get very far.

View attachment 732425

Cool mate I'm currently looking at 262gooaall and tweaked it a little bit and currently it smashes all tactics so lets hope it continues - I won't release it before it fully tested. I can by the way also say 262gooaall original do good in the test, but tweaked version very good.

I will keep you updated

Cheers

Didn't bother testing 262Gooaall tweaked on CA185 as it was a disaster the first 7-8 matches it didn't deserve a publication.
I will say when having the best players at CA200=Better than top team it was right up where the best is

View attachment 317555

If wanna try it just load up 262gooaalls and go into team instructions and set it to control instead of attacking

Cheers

hey Jes, is it possible to test marcelo 3142 on the DB and test bench that you are using?

hey Jes, is it possible to test marcelo 3142 on the DB and test bench that you are using?

yes it is mate and im going too - by the way a merry christmas to you its good to see the you are still on here

cheers mate will let you know when i test galego's marcelo tactic i bet it will do really good.

Cheers

yes it is mate and im going too - by the way a merry christmas to you its good to see the you are still on here

cheers mate will let you know when i test galego's marcelo tactic i bet it will do really good.

Cheers

Hi people, a little update from me.

I'm still playing FM13, while keeping an eye on the FM15 tactics forum. I'm currently trying a v2 of my tactic, don't know yet if is better than the original, I will test it some more and post it if I think it's better.

Jes, if you test my tactic on your test league, could you please change the attacking corners to the Rock setup? Last season with my Barcelona team I scored 46 goals from corners using that setup.

Besides using my tactic and the 442 tripletweak, I played a full season using Mr. Langvatn 424 Tripletweak attacking edition, and it is very good. It's as high scoring as the 442 tripletwek, great for people that want to use advanced wingers.

These days I'm only playing with very strong teams, and right now my favorite tactic is the 442 tripletweak. I had high hopes for WOW, but it's not as high scoring as the 442 tripletweak.

If anyone know of any high scoring tactics, please let me know. And where is Mr.L, no new tactics from him?

cheers

Hi people, a little update from me.

I'm still playing FM13, while keeping an eye on the FM15 tactics forum. I'm currently trying a v2 of my tactic, don't know yet if is better than the original, I will test it some more and post it if I think it's better.

Jes, if you test my tactic on your test league, could you please change the attacking corners to the Rock setup? Last season with my Barcelona team I scored 46 goals from corners using that setup.

Besides using my tactic and the 442 tripletweak, I played a full season using Mr. Langvatn 424 Tripletweak attacking edition, and it is very good. It's as high scoring as the 442 tripletwek, great for people that want to use advanced wingers.

These days I'm only playing with very strong teams, and right now my favorite tactic is the 442 tripletweak. I had high hopes for WOW, but it's not as high scoring as the 442 tripletweak.

If anyone know of any high scoring tactics, please let me know. And where is Mr.L, no new tactics from him?

cheers

First of all before i forget - wooow is the best tactic on here for absolute top teams most points most goals their is no doubt in heaven because its tested on the same template as all the other tactics and then over many many matches. Wooow is only for an extreme top team though you dont have that before regents start to arrise, when that happen and you train team cohesion for team gel and morale purposes - attacking movement etc. results will hammer through the roof.

I already tested your tactic ca200 and it did very well - I was very pleased to see several highscoring performances from it. I'm gonna test it with ca185 as well to have a fair comparison to the other tactics, but I will not setup a new corner strategy for it. I saw original gooaall262 score just as many goals from corners tested halfway through only compared to the other top tactics - I don't believe their is a better corner setup. If you have a tweaked version that you think is better I will test that for you. I rather wanna enjoy the game than testing to much since its time consuming and their isn't alot of people following it anymore so its like only for myself and a few other dudes. If their was a few thousand a day that was following i would maybe consider to go into even further deepth of the testing. The Marcelo tactic has always been my plan to test cause I've always known - its one of the best tactics on here and it haven't received enough credit for what it is.

WOOOW & Marcelo 4132 are very strong tactics for extreme top sides (Extreme scoring) and they are not far apart from each other I'm sure of it.

I will also say Frankenstein is like an untold story still for me, I have tested it once where it did well on the CA200 template, but I'm sure its a tactic that can give pleasure in an extreme top team as well I would really like to play that one with a team and not a test template.

Mate if you in your mind delete all thoughts about wooow - then your tactic is going to be the most scoring tactic in fm13 - however its not but its close - its a very perfect tactic.

cheers

UPDATE!

Marcelo 3142 - I saw a very good tactic here that can perform from media prediction 1-7, but is without a doubt one of the best top team tactics out their which means if you get amazing players who is counted to be some of the best in your save then this tactic will wow you time after time.

Lets take a look at the stats:

View attachment 317084 View attachment 317083 View attachment 317082 View attachment 317081 View attachment 317080

190 points & Goal Difference 208-46 16 gls from corners beating the top tactics! - a 4th place in the test but in danger of a 5th place due to wooow not tested in the 185CA yet and probably never will. so currently the most scoring tactic and only 5 points behind the best tactics over 76 matches, but very high performing with supreme players, I personally think it will outperform the 3 on top with supreme players and give you alot of pleasure through lots of goals, otherwise I think overall for me 4141 rock classic is the most consistant and can do wonder swith small teams as well which is quite an achievement. When all this is said WOOOW is hands down the best with the best players available, but only with the best available.

The 6-2 win above is very impressive vs Man.City

Anyway their you have it - let me know if you do some dramatic tweaking or have another tactic that needs testing. I will say that if they lose several matches in a row my test stops their, I will not finish it as its waste of time to go on - the same way I do with my own tactics Its a fail when they start drawing and losing to much.

Cheers & Well done!!!

Last edited: