Comprehensive Test Of Mr L's Tactics - (including his new ones)

Won't work to upload wooow tactic in my game, can someone please help me?

thanks a lot. could you also tell your general and match training setup...I want to match up as much as I could with you

General training will be team cohesion until they are "wiling to die for each other", after that, balanced. Intensity very high during pre-season and average during season.

Match training: I usually use teamwork until team reachs a "strong understanding". After that, if it is a top team, attacking movement all the way. If your team is not so strong, attacking movement for home games and easy away games, and defensive positioning for the tougher games.

General training will be team cohesion until they are "wiling to die for each other", after that, balanced. Intensity very high during pre-season and average during season.

Match training: I usually use teamwork until team reachs a "strong understanding". After that, if it is a top team, attacking movement all the way. If your team is not so strong, attacking movement for home games and easy away games, and defensive positioning for the tougher games.

thanks again :)

442 Triple Tweak Second Season

Everything got better (except my main striker :p). Won every game! All 65! Scored 295 goals in all competitions! All records broken!

174 league goals (27 from corners, 8 from kicks, 7 from penalties)
58 CL goals (10 from corners, 5 from free kicks)
48 Spanish cup goals (9 from corners, 4 from free kicks 2 from penalties)

My side definitely got better - I think they've peaked. Surprise by 27 goals from corners in league, subjectively it looked less (maybe b/c I didnt see my main striker score as many :p)

Table, Fixtures, Stats
View attachment 327362 View attachment 327360 View attachment 327359 View attachment 327352 View attachment 327356 View attachment 327354

Last edited:
Full mode. Playing football manager 2014.

I think Mr l has thread for fm 14 tactics as well

ive never played fm 14, so I don't know what kind of tactics Mr l has done

Last edited:
442 Triple Tweak with Espanyol

It did better than previous tactics in this save.. Scored more goals, not as many as others have got. Won Spanish Super Cup, Spanish Cup and Spanish league. Lost in CL Q/Final to Man Utd after beating Arsenal prevoius round with a 7-1 home win after a 3-0 away defeat. Did have a few injuries to my strikers and might be why goals are fewer than others.. But thought tactic was at least as good as Jes 262 tactic in this save.. Will try another season with this tactic as it might be 1 season is not enough to tell a true story.

View attachment 327087

My second season with Everton using the 442 tripletweak (version from post #142) has been a walk in the park. Won the title with 7 games left! I will post screenshots when I finish the season.

I had amazing success with Woww tactic in my 1st season in the Blue Square North. I picked up a couple players on free but mostly used what I had along with two players on loan. Thanks for the tactic guys and Im looking forward to shooting up the leagues with this one. View attachment 326483

What can I say, the second season with Everton using the 442 tripletweak went beyond all my expectations! Not only won the league easily, but won everything else as well. Here are some screens:

League Table

image.jpg

Results

image.jpg

image.jpg

Squad Stats

image.jpg

What can I say, the second season with Everton using the 442 tripletweak went beyond all my expectations! Not only won the league easily, but won everything else as well. Here are some screens:

League Table

image.jpg

Results

image.jpg

image.jpg

Squad Stats

image.jpg

101 points in second season is amazing!