Conbob85's 2-3-2-1-2 DLP Tactic...... 3 finals & Premiership champions with Crewe!!!!

Conbob85

Reaction score
Conbob85's 2-3-2-1-2 DLP Tactic...... 3 finals & Premiership champions with Crewe!!!!

Hey..... After the latest patch decided to ruin my last tactic it was back to the drawing board & I finally came up with this tactic.

Tactic Overview

View attachment 320148

Team Instructions

View attachment 320149Player Roles

Centre Defenders - Defend. Marco Capuano has been immense over the last season & a half with this tactic

View attachment 320150

DM - Deep lying playmaker. This guy is your Pirlo type of player. He is set as your PM in the team instructions as everything starts through him. I've had Lorenzo Crisetig playing here & he has been EPIC!

View attachment 320151

CM's - Good passing & stamina a must here. Also dribbling for the AP.

AM - AP Support - as above. Will Hughes was superb last season playing here.

View attachment 320152

SC's - AF - Good passing, creativity, finishing, pace are all good attributes here.
P - This guy must be quick as he is your TM & runs onto the ball. Finishing & composure a must too.

Shouts - Play out of defence & pass to feet. I find this helps the CB's find your DLP regulary.

Training & Match Preparation - Team training on "TEAM COHESION HIGH" until tactic is fluid in most areas & then "BALANCED AVERAGE". Match Prep is set to "DEF POSITIONING".

Opposition Instructions - Leave to *** man

Team Talks - Leave to *** man

Results

Last Season with Crewe was by far the best I've had on this years FM. Please bare in mind that this was only my 3rd season in the Premiership with Crewe & only my 5th in total after consecutive promotions!

Capital One Cup

View attachment 320153

FA Cup

View attachment 320154

Europa League

View attachment 320155

Premiership

View attachment 320156

One more thing..... When at Home & Favourite (Heavy or Slight) is use the "CONTROL" mentality. When at Home & underdog use "COUNTER" mentality. When Away & heavy favourite use "CONTROL" mentality & if slight favourite or underdog use "COUNTER" mentality.

Match Results

Using COUNTER mentality

View attachment 320159View attachment 320160View attachment 320161View attachment 320162

Using CONTROL mentality

View attachment 320164View attachment 320163View attachment 320165

Tactic Download

Conbob85's 2-3-2-1-2.tac

Any feedback.... Good or bad will be appreciated & finally, I hope you enjoy using my tactic.

Willl give this a try now, but dont see point using oi , they ruin tactics.

will give this a go with my fc utd save do you think i might work?

nice post mate :) like the look of this! hope it works well for everyone!

Absolutely loved your other tactic so will definitely give this a try, I've got the players for it to so I should be alright!

By all means try it mate but all the player instructions are tweaked so you may need to take a look at them if it isn't working dude

might have to pass then cos i have no clue when it comes to changing things

Thinking of getting this a go with Derby County ;) Should have a really good squad for this one and then a handful of talents Bennett, Hughes etc ;)

cheers Conbob!

I was using a similiar formation, but with slow tempo and passing through the middle. A bit too inconsistent and ineffective. Swiched to this, and already had succes with the counter away from home against chelsea and liverpool winning both. Im playing with West ham 4th season and funnily enough I also have Crisetig, Capuano and Hughes in my squad. Crisetig is awesome as DM and Capuano is a beast but have been the last couple of season. Now im just hoping that neymar can work as a poacher! Might give hive more creative freedom

Thinking of getting this a go with Derby County ;) Should have a really good squad for this one and then a handful of talents Bennett, Hughes etc ;)

cheers Conbob!

Hope all goes well matey

I was using a similiar formation, but with slow tempo and passing through the middle. A bit too inconsistent and ineffective. Swiched to this, and already had succes with the counter away from home against chelsea and liverpool winning both. Im playing with West ham 4th season and funnily enough I also have Crisetig, Capuano and Hughes in my squad. Crisetig is awesome as DM and Capuano is a beast but have been the last couple of season. Now im just hoping that neymar can work as a poacher! Might give hive more creative freedom

Or you could use him as the advanced forward? He has more creative freedom.... Just depends on who is your quickest SC mate

Just a quick update on my last season with Crewe

A 3rd place finish in the Premiership

View attachment 320680

Lost in the QF's of the Champions League to AC Milan 3-1 on agg

& went out of Capital One Cup & FA Cup at the 4th round stage due to playing youngsters & reserves.

Tbf my chairmen did decide to sell 3 of my best players at the start of the season!

View attachment 320682

But they have had the common decency to build me a new stadium which I move into next June.

I'm hoping to manage to keep my squad together this season which should hopefully see my tactic go from strength to strength!

have you thought about starting a new save to see how good this tac is cos lets face it the players you have now are some of the best in the game would love to see if this is as good as your last tac

I'm trying this with my San Marino team, 2nd season in Serie A and going strong!

Just out of interest, what is the rationale behind having the strikers on low creativity and no through balls?