Confirmed Transfer's thread 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
link to back this up?

http://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/50543+M545c1228e10.html

At bottom ...
The players squad for Marbella: Benaglio, Hitz, Lenz – Barzagli, Ben Khalifa, Cicero, Cigerci, Dejagah, Diego, Dzeko, Friedrich, Gogia, Grafite, Hartherz, Johnson, Josué, Kahlenberg, Kjaer, Madlung, Mandzukic, Pekarik, Riether, Schäfer, Schulze, Wolze.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

It's also on Croatian magazines, but I don't trust them :D so i found that ...

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Andy O'Brien has moved from Bolton to Leeds.

Read this,

When posting in this thread you have to include the link of the confirmed transfer.

Good to see Dzeko to City.

The more stars come to the EPL the better.

1036 GMT: Blackburn have dismissed stories regarding a move for AC Milan's Ronaldinho. The director of Venky's, Rovers new owners, told the Lancashire Telegraph: "There is no interest at all, they are just rumours." (Press Association)

Although i'd prefer ronaldinho to come to the prem, hero!

1036 GMT: Blackburn have dismissed stories regarding a move for AC Milan's Ronaldinho. The director of Venky's, Rovers new owners, told the Lancashire Telegraph: "There is no interest at all, they are just rumours." (Press Association)

Although i'd prefer ronaldinho to come to the prem, hero!

That's early morning stuff.

1805 GMT: Blackburn have made a 7.2m euros (£6.2m) bid to bring Ronaldinho to Ewood Park from AC Milan, according to Anuradha Desai, chairwoman of Rovers' new owners Venky's. (Sky Sports News)

Good to see Dzeko to City.

The more stars come to the EPL the better.

pls find where is that transfer confirmed ??? there was similiar stories about Dzeko on summer ... when i see confirmation, then i will believe that ..

Wolfsburgs manager Steven MacClaren has also backed the deal and said that Dzeko will shine and form a great partnership with Tevez. Do you guys think they will form one?

"He will be ideal for City, especially alongside Carlos Tevez," said the former England boss in the Daily Mirror. "That will be a very potent partnership, very strong.

"I wish him well and hope he fulfils his dream and potential there.

"He is a very, very good player and that is reflected in the price.

"He is a big lad, strong and quick too. He also has good technique.

"But most importantly he is a goalscorer who gets them with his left foot, his right foot, his head. That is what City are getting. He is a good buy for them."

McClaren feels Dzeko will adapt to playing in the Premier League, but did suggest the forward will need to up his work-rate.

He added: "He is a good boy, but he needs to work harder now he is in the Premier League than he does at present. But he will adjust, no problem."

Edit: This gotta be already confirmation....i dont think Wolfsburg coach would say that if it wasn't the case.

Last edited:
Looks like City have a new bench warmer then.

Either that or they'll have to completely change their formation/drop Tevez.

Looks like City have a new bench warmer then.

Either that or they'll have to completely change their formation/drop Tevez.

im hoping mancini will drop tevez back in the formation a little bit allowing him to roam back and keeping dzeko up front as the 'lone striker' as such, with tevez being more of a deep lying/centre forward as opposed to a striker, as that seems to be how he plays best.

and drop barry from the ****** squad to accommodate, barry sucks.

with dzeko he should play de jong then rotate with johnson/silva/yaya/milner as the midfield with tevez behind dzeko in a 4-4-1-1

classic partnership for those 2 though, little & large.

No 4-4-2 with Dzeko and Tevez up front with Johnson and Phillips on the wings they cross Dzeko knocks it down for Tevez, Tevez shoots and he scores lo.

No 4-4-2 with Dzeko and Tevez up front with Johnson and Phillips on the wings they cross Dzeko knocks it down for Tevez, Tevez shoots and he scores lo.

i didnt include phillips because mancini doesnt seem to value him at all, wouldnt be suprised if hes sold soon.

i think hes a class player though and mancini should deffo give him some play time..

Charlie Collins [MK Dons - Kettering] Loan
Tom Flanagan [MK Dons - Kettering] Loan
Tommy Smith [Portsmouth - QPR] Undisclosed
Max York [Rushden & Dimaonds - Histon] Loan
Sofiene Zaaboub [Southend - Entent Sportive de Setif] Free

Shaun-Wright-Phillips? That guy sucks.....he should be sold and fast!

Dzeko-Tevez

Silva--Yaya--De Jong--Johnson/Milner

Kolarov--Kompany--Lescott/Toure--Zabaleta

I think City should get 1 young centre back who can partner Kompany, and if he still uses Barry he should find him a young replacement, like Jack Rodwell. Will this be their only january signing? what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.