Confirmed Transfer's thread 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Daniels replaces Mikkel Andersen.

Thanks Mikkel you truly are a class act, I truly hope he goes on to play at the highest level.... :wub:

That's the reason we've got Super Luke Daniels,
That's the reason we've got Super Luke Daniels... in goal!

Jonathan Cristaldo from Velez to Metallist
i don't have a link because they're all from my country and they're in spanish.

young Tottenham right back Kyle Walker joins Aston Villa on loan till the end of the season.

Last edited:
young Tottenham right back Karl Walker joins Aston Villa on loan till the end of the season.

Is that Kyle Walker? :p He's been impressive for QPR, see how he does in the Premierhship now.

He was good in the Championship.. but does a team like Aston Villa really need him? Thought a place like Blackpool or WBA would have been more fitting

Kyle :wub: Future England Right Back.

England have no other right backs! XD

Why do Villa need him?

Meh, hes going to be rape, because hes excelled in a very good QPR team, there lacking pace at the back from what ive seen.

From what I've seen he's a quality player. We need a right back, as Luke Young's going to go on the operating table soon and Lichaj is good but inexperienced. Walker looks good, and will get plenty of help at right back from Downing/Albrighton ahead of him.

Surprisingly good loan signing from Houllier. That said, where the **** are the signings for midfield and attack?

Last edited:
Good for Villa, good for England

Mancini to Atl. Mineiro
Simao to Besiktas
Hugo Almeida to Besiktas
Jules Goda to Marseille (free)
Rod Fanni to Marseille
David Bellion to Nice (on loan from Bordeaux)
Razak Boukari to Rennes
Nikolas Saric to Vittese Arnhem (on loam from Liverpool)
Denni Avdic to Werder Bremen
Ronaldinho to Gremio

Last edited:
Very good player the few times i saw him at the Loft. Great attacking sense, with good positional sense, Strong in the air, quick across the ground, He will go far in football thats for sure.

Kyle Walker will be a starting RB for us alongside Caulker in CB within 2 years I think.

Well done Villa on taking the lad. I really wanted him to get Premier League experience (same with Caulker next season).

I hope he does as well as he did for QPR, where he has been considered brilliant during Winter.

Last edited:
Kyle Walker will be a starting RB for us alongside Caulker in CB within 4 years I think.

Well done Villa on taking the lad. I really wanted him to get Premier League experience (same with Caulker next season).

I hope he does as well as he did for QPR, where he has been considered brilliant during Winter.

I think Kyle could be with us as soon as next season, Hutton looks dodgy and poor at the back, and Charlie isnt v. good going forward, where as Walker looks excellent at Attacking and Defending :)

Status
Not open for further replies.