Confirmed Transfer's thread 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic have signed kevin wilson, he will come at the end of the season or now if we pay them enough

Good transfer for fulham, I know steve sidwell he used 2 go to my school and my dad knows him :)

He was on quite a high wage at Villa.. reckon he's taken a significant knock down in his wages or not?

He was on quite a high wage at Villa.. reckon he's taken a significant knock down in his wages or not?

No idea to be honest, Fulham always keep these things quiet, I doubt **** be on more than 30k a week. Hopefully the fee was a modest one.

First it was rumoured to be only £500k, in the summer it was going to be about £2m. Now some sources have reported it as £3,5m. If it really is the latter one, I wonder how have we paid that much for a player whose contract runs out in six months. Hope Hughes manages to find Sidwell's Reading form.

He was great for Reading in the PL. Really made a mistake leaving them.

Dzeko complete Man City move on 4 and a 1/2 year deal.

Harry Kane to Leyton Orient on loan from Tottenham (until the end of season)
Jon Obika to Peterborough on loan from Tottenham (until the end of season)

Luke Moore from West Brom to Swansea for an undisclosed fee.

Edin Dzeko (Wolfsburg - Man City)

Source: Goal.com or Sky Sports, or any transfer news page :), biggest transfer yet. But is he just another balotelli, FLOP.

As a man utd fan i hope he is a flop lol., Beckham 2 tottenham could be the biggest 1 if it goes through.

Yea, for amount they paid and how good his abillity was at inter milan comapred to now. Thats a flop. Man city dont know how to treat players, just like liverpool.

Oh yeaa, Roy Hodgesn (Liverpool - Bin) CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.