Chewiee1992

Reaction score
Hi all. I've read this forum before but never joined but now I have joined I can't wait to join all the buzz!!
Im really confused though. I've read on some of the 'FM Stories' that some players are managing teams outside of the database which is given on the game. Like a team from the UniBond League. I was wondering wf you could play as them or do you have to download a pack to play as them as i'm really wanting to play as Boston United (who i support)
Any help would be really grateful
Thanks

Thank you mate.... will find it now
Cheers

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ---------

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Sorry if I sound stupid but how do I get the download on my game?

Last edited:
Extract it using winrar and put it into your sports interactive database folder thingy-whatsit.

Download Winrar -----> http://www.rarlab.com/

Download the database ^^ (save it to desktop)

Right click the database once downloaded and click extract files.

Navigate to your sports interactive folder. Then place it in editor data

Start a new game with the database.

Ask if you need any more help.

What does it say? Have you downloaded Winrar. You may have to add to archive, and then just go extract files.

ive downloaded Winrar. and ive added them to archive and extracted them but i went to click a new game but nothing happens?

ive done all the steps but step 5 doesn't come up..... no dialog box comes up to decide which database?

ive done all the steps but step 5 doesn't come up..... no dialog box comes up to decide which database?

Click "start new game"
It will then give a box to choose database
At the corner there is an option called "change editor data"
Click it
Then select Super Bladesman

Last edited:
step 5 is when it asks you which patch you want to play on, and when you select your patch before clicking ok make sure you tick the change editor data box so you can select your download.

If you use Vista or Win7 then try extracting to:

"C:/ Program Files (x86) -> SPORTS INTERACTIVE -> FM10 -> DB

If you still have no luck switch "DB" to "DATA"

just move the file that u downloaded in to ur documents sports interactive editor data

what ive done is
1. downloded the database and winrar
2. put the file sin my archive and extracted them
3. put the file into my editor data file in my documents
4. gone on 'preferences on FM10 and ticked the 'always reload skin on confirm'
5. clicked start a new game. NO dialog box comes up to say if i want to change database?

have i missed anything?

Ah, carry on and when it says select leagues tab in the top right, it says select editor data files next to that. Click that and you can change them.

Last edited:
have you got any patches?

because this is for the 10.3 patch and when you click new game you should get a screen that asks you whether you want to use a patch or the original database.

no i havent got the 10.3 patch mate
will i have to download it then for this to work?

yes you'll probally have to download patch 10.3