No you don't

When it comes up with 'new game wizard'. Press cancel and press 'selct editor data files' which is nest to select leagues tab at the top right of the screen.

No, but I think Boston are in level 8, so you can get that on 10.0
Then just do what mtj12 told you.

ok so maybe you don't then, but it will update the database and the game engine to get rid of bugs if you do download the patch. if you do download the patch before trying to use the file then there is a box that comes up when you go to open a new game (see attachment) and on it there is a small tick box (highlighted) and if you tick that then you can change which custom database you want to use.

i can't click the select editor data files. it won't let me

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

ok so maybe you don't then, but it will update the database and the game engine to get rid of bugs if you do download the patch. if you do download the patch before trying to use the file then there is a box that comes up when you go to open a new game (see attachment) and on it there is a small tick box (highlighted) and if you tick that then you can change which custom database you want to use.

right i have got that box come up and i have ticked the 'change' box but when i try to change the database, nothing comes up on the 'select editors data files'?

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

No need to worry now guys. Ive sorted the problem and now using the database!
Many thanks to all of you who helped me..... bet I sounded really dumb!!
Thanks again

All good then. But I do recommend you download the latest patch, does not take long and certainly worth it.

is this just for fm being confused

msn i had a thing come up in the convo saying my msn will be self destruct in 30 minutes now its been 30 minute am still on msn was it a hacker as i change my pw oh and sorry i just need some reassuring

is this just for fm being confused

msn i had a thing come up in the convo saying my msn will be self destruct in 30 minutes now its been 30 minute am still on msn was it a hacker as i change my pw oh and sorry i just need some reassuring

don't worry your msn can't explode and as it's been over 30 minutes that can only be a good thing, i reckon it was probally a hacker, or someone you were talking to playing a joke on you.

but your msn should be fine as long as you change your password, just make sure it's not something to easy to guess, and if you used the old password for anything else i would reccomend changing that.