Conn - Atletico Jassar's Modern Warfare!

Guys if you want me to keep writing this story please post comments and show interest.
Im not going to claim im the best writer of the year, but i do appriciate feedback and to know if people actually enjoy what i am doing.
don't be a scaredie cat :p

Very go_Od and interesting story for me) You won everything) Maybe, you should start new story with weaker team and test other popular tactics)

Well i do admitt my team is Op atm.
I had several seasons to reinforce each possition, and atm i think only my RB/DL is under 3 stars despite having good stats.
With the regens comming up aswell with max star potential, maybe i should keep this save for myself and next season do a poll wich team i should go for?
Thats both challenging and entertaining i would think :)

On the other hand i reloaded my AS Roma save yesterday for some fun. I have been struggling there since it was my first save on FM14, and guess what, i got booted xD
Sitting 19th in Serie A and with player morale at rock bottom and no faith on me i could not create the performances the Chairman wanted.
Afterwards all the clubs i applied to laughed at me for wanting a job. Even in serie C1 :p

I ended up in National in france managing FC Gueugnon were i have 1 player on contract and rest is fringe players ><

Lets see how that goes. Atleast thats what i focus on right now beside playing some Xcom to not get totaly boored :D

Tnx for the feedback guys!

Very interesting read there mate, Love At Madrid at the moment especially what there doing in real life and as a Liverpool fan hope we snap up Diego Costa! KIU

Diego Costa to Liverpool?
That would be OP signing by rogers, but very unlikely imao.

If liverpool could raid Atletico for Torres, Muniain and Costa i would say they easily could outperform other clubs to reach top 3 each season.
torres is like a better version of Alberto while Muniain is a better version of Coutinho and Diego would easily put sturridge on the bench.

Btw. Story will be updated withinn 24 hours :=)

Diego Costa to Liverpool?
That would be OP signing by rogers, but very unlikely imao.

If liverpool could raid Atletico for Torres, Muniain and Costa i would say they easily could outperform other clubs to reach top 3 each season.
torres is like a better version of Alberto while Muniain is a better version of Coutinho and Diego would easily put sturridge on the bench.

Btw. Story will be updated withinn 24 hours :=)
When the whole Suarez situation was happening Costa was our most likely replacement but i doubt he would have wanted to come to Liverpool

More to Cheer for Inbound!

February

A feud is born

Falcao and Robben clearly needs some professional help...

Wanyama absent from training due to addiction to videogames. His best friend David James has been visiting frequently..

Liga BBVA
Saturday 3rd February

Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Sevilla 1-0
Alderweireld (88)

POM
: Iborra

February awakes us with terrible finishing and a lucky late win despite bombarding Sevilla's goal. Toby was outstanding today, and if you aske me the POM should have been awarded to him.

Spanish Cup Semi Final Leg 1
Wednesday th February

Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - R.Madrid 4-3 (1-1)
A: Quintero (38, 67) Icardi (65) Berardi (87)
R: Ronaldo (8) Allan (49) Hamsik (59)

POM
: Quintero

Holy jibberish! What a game!

Real's Preparations was something new, but seemed to work wonders.. I might try that...

Liga BBVA
Saturday 10th February

El Toralin

Ponferradina - Atletico 1-2
Berardi (14) Muniain (28)

POM
: Berardi

A good start does not always mean a goals galore.
We were inefficient, and 24 out of 42 shots on target would normaly mean more goals, but we won, 3 more points!

Spanish Cup Semi Final Leg 2
Wednesday 14th February

Santiago Bernabeu

R.Madrid - Atletico 1-1
Berardi (4)
RK: Allan (43) Missed pen: Hamsik (85)

POM
: Carvajal

We were sooo lucky!
Despite Allan getting sendt off before halftime Real showed us what a quality team they were by pushing us back on their turf. luckily (as usual) the early goal by Berardi proved enough for a victory!

Liga BBVA
Sunday 18th February
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Malaga 4-3
Benteke (33) Wanyama (59) Berardi (60, 77)

POM

Goalblitz! a 4-3 victory and lucky by us beeing so efficient forward as our defence this game were laughable! I dont think they won the ball once during the whole match and Vazques was a treath all teh game through. Im so glad i got Berardi becasue he scores for lolz!

Liga BBVA
Wednesday 21st February
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Levante 2-0
Markovic (71) Berardi (79)

POM
: Wanyama

Wanyama bossing the midtfield secured maybe the best team performance of the season, well thats part from finishing that is.. 25 out of 34 shots on target is brilliant, but with only two goals and late ones aswell i cannot be happy and comend the lads today. More finishing training are inbound!

Liga BBVA
saturday 24th february
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Elche 2-0
Icardi (55, 56)

POM
: Icardi

Another bombardment of the opponents goal. With Berardi finishing like a 98 year old grandmother im lucky to have the likes of Icardi next to him. two goals within the same minutte is keeping my faith on the team with bigger matches comming up!

Champions Cup 1st knockout Rnd Leg 1

Wednesday 28th February
Estadio do Dragao

FC Porto - Atletico 1-2
Balanta (27) Rafinha (64)

POM
: Balanta

First game of the real challenge is done and we win again! Balanta was outstanding today and deserved his award. It was an even game, but i created the most chances so id say the best team won!

Player Of The Month:

Marc-Andre ter Stegen aka. The German Wall

The outfield players have got a bunch of credit this season, but i never ever forget why all the resoults are possible. I got a rock at the back wich secures points after points for me.

Before i post more contend id like to make everyone aware i am changing my Approach to the story as it is far to timeconsuming posting resoult with commentaries from every match.
The changes is becasue i feel it is needed to keep the story going as i hate to stop playing every month to use an hour posting the story :p

Id like to encourage you again to post feedback, and maybe once i get a solid enough fanbase i want to start a real detailed journeyman story!

Tnx Again :)

March/April

Liga BBVA
Saturday 3rd March

Balaidos

Celta - Atletico 0-2
Benteke (15, 65)

POM
: Benteke

Benteke is trying to force his way into the team by excellent dedication on the training ground aswell as performances like this! he realy deserved a Hat-Trick today :/

Liga BBVA
Wednesday 7th March

Nuevo Jose Zorrilla

Valladolid - Atletico 0-5
Markovic (13) Hughes (23) Muniain (pen.49) Hojbjerg (53) Icardi (pen.90+1)

POM
: Markovic

Fantastic Performance over the block. 19/9 shots and 5 goals is excellent and what i pray to have in efficiency every game!

Liga BBVA
Saturday 10th March

Santiago Bernabeu

R.Madrid - Atletico 0-0
RK: Montoya (48)

POM
: Mangala

A match we dominated and should have won.
Montoyas card made it harder for us, but despite having only 38% overall possession we dominated infron of the box.

Liga BBVA
Wednesday 14th March

Coliseum Alfonso Perez

Getafe - Atletico 2-3

Icardi (2, 25, pen.27)

POM: Icardi

How we only won with 1 goal is beyond me with 36/20 shoots (36 shoots 20 on target).
Icardi got POM today and realy he should ahve had like 10-12 goals.
I cant understand the challenges a young manager has to get through..

Liga BBVA
Saturday 17th March
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Sporting 5-0
Quintero (15) Icardi (pen.44, 68) Mangala (51) Berardi (73)

POM

Bang Bang Bang! The Boys were on fire! Quintero had a flawless game today as left midtfielder, and he realy got to use his tequinical skills vs the poor Sporting defence.

Champions Cup 1st Knockout rnd Leg 2
Tuesday 20th March
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - FC Porto 4-1 (6-2)
Berardi (25) Wanyama (30) Markovic (35) Romero (66)

POM

Porto came over to turn the resoult from the first match, but we gave them a lesson in football.
Markovic is realy performing well lately and it seems to affect the rest of the team aswell!

Liga BBVA
Saturday 31st March
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Barcelona 2-0
Berardi (25, 47)

POM

Well... Barcelona was no match for us, and i hope Messi now realize he is not playing on the best team in spain anymore because i realy would love to add him to the squad next season!

Champions Cup Qtr Final Leg 1

Wednesday 4th April
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Man.City 1-1
Markovic (90+1)

POM
: Peressini

Lol. I got lucky with a late equalizer, but how i needed that is beyond me as we totaly utterly dominated the game! Ofc it was on form Markovic who is my thinder and lightning this season.

Liga BBVA
Saturday 7th April
Nuevo Mestalla

Valencia - Atletico
2-4
Berardi (17, 34, 89) Benteke (36)

POM

Todeloooo Valenciaaaaa.
So they got two goals.. well we got 4!!! Muhahaaaa

Champions Cup Qtr Final Leg 2
Tuesday 10th April
The City Of Manchester Stadium

Man.City - Atletico 1-2
Markovic (28) Manoel (68)

POM
: Ramirez

Ci
ty had the chance to beat us out, but failed! It was an even match, but it seems i got more overall quality in the squad and i realy took advantage of City playing fernandinho and Lacazette who was struggling with Fatigue. Looks Like City need a better manager...

Liga BBVA

Sunday 15th April
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Las Palmas 4-0
Benteke (31) OG (36) Quintero (56) Manoel (pen.78)

POM

Bye bye Las Palmas!
No chances against us at all, and there realy was no chance at all Las Palmas would get a goal today. My midtfield were rock solid, and i hope the lads can take this with them.

Liga BBVA
Wednesday 18th April
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Getafe 1-0
Muniain (32)

POM

Only a 1-0 victory, but you cant expect to win with solid scores every game despite total dominance on the field.

Spanish Cup Final
Saturday 21st April
Santiago Bernabeu

Atletico - Valladolid 2-0
Berardi (29) Hulk (50)

POM

Total dominance despite rotating the squad like i always do in cup games. Again tho Lazar won the POM, and he is realy standing out this season! All Honors to the Lads for winning another throphy!!!

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1
Tuesday 24th April
BayArena

Leverkusen - Atletico 2-3
Icardi (15) Oliver (22) Manoel (70)

POM
: Oliver

Zie Germans ist keine match fur uzz :p
A strong German side suffered due to 100% efficientty and clinical finishing today. we put every chance we had behind their goalkeeper, and i am proud we got this good resoult on a tough arena!
Oliver also back from Injury, and straight on with an ACE performance!

Liga BBVA
Sunday 29th April
Nuevo Los Carmenes

Granada - Atletico 1-3
Rafinha (9, 14, pen.78)

POM
: Rafinha

Gave Rafinha the chance as Advanced Playmaker this game as Oliver needed a rest after his strong game vs Leverkusen. Needless to say Mazinho's son did not dissapoint me! Im starting to think Bayern bought the wrong brother....

Player Of The Month:

Lazar Markovic

Lazar been superb this periode and i jsut gave him a contract making him the best payed player in the squad. WELL DESERVED!!

Fixtures:

Last edited:
****** **** thats some run of form! How many games are you unbeaten?

i think 132 games unbeaten atm im not sure i got to check :D

Last edited:

May

Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2
Wednesday 2nd May

Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Leverkusen 1-0
Markovic (79)

POM
: Delac

FINAL HERE WE COME!
Stunning performance wich only resoulted in 1 goal despite having 13 shoots on target. Explaines why the Leverkusen GK got POM
:D

Liga BBVA
Saturday
5th May
El Madrigal

Villareal - Atletico 1-3
Mangala (31) Wanyama (74) Balanta (85)

POM
: Rafinha

Solid game with 68% possesion. 2 goals from the Centerbacks and POM from Rafinha who was deadly on set pices. Wonderfull!!!!

Liga BBVA
Tuesday 8th May

Benito Villamarin

R.Betis - Atletico 0-0

POM
: Davies

Should have won this.... 30/12 shots 70% possession and no goal? do i need a new striker force? hmmm

Liga BBVA
Saturday 12th May

Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Deportivo 2-0

Markovic (pen.45, 79)

POM: Markovic

Markovic cant get enough credit can he? again a flawless performance by the Serbian who i rate as maybe the best player in this game. Even possession, but lethal execution.

Liga BBVA
Wednesday 16th May
Riazor

Deportivo - Atletico 2-4
Berardi (3, 19) OG (3) Quintero (34)

POM

2 matches in a row vs Deportivo.. some strange setup here, but we scred 6 points in total, and we proved why we are top of the league with otehr teams envy our track record!

Liga BBVA
Sunday 20th May
Estadio de Madrid

Atletico - Sociedad 8-2
Fierro (2) Alderweireld (19) berardi (21) Pereyra (30) Jedvaj (45+2)
Manoel (65) OG (74) Rafinha (87)

POM

FINALY chances created is rewarded with a win that fits it!
16 shoots on target 8 goals, fantastic performance despite playing some backup players!

Champions Cup Final
Saturday 26th May
San Siro, Milan

Chelsea - Atletico 1-3 (1-1)1-0: Berardi (23) 1-1: Lukaku (45) 2-1: Icardi (86) 3-1: Manoel (88)

POM
: Icardi

We are the champions yet again!
We SMASHED Chelsea and they never had a real chance despite me being nervouse on 1-1 before Icardi and Manoel decided the game in our favoure.
If we had same lethal finishing as in the last league match we would have won 8-1 here aswell

Player Of The Year:

Lazar Markovic

So many i could have choosen but Lazar's Performances speak for themselves.
Look at the pictures and it shall all be revealed! 30 games 10 goals 18 assists 6 POM, Well deserved!

Squad:

Fixtures:
http://s1008.photobucket.com/user/Magnus_Helmersen/media/2013-12-02_00001_zps70a23e7e.jpg.html

Stats:

Finances:

League Table:

Best 11 of the Times:

Best 11 this season:

Historical Records Atletico Madrid:

Best European Player this season:

Liga BBVA Review (Media):

Some other stats: (World Cup etc)

Summary:

This tactic gave me the chilliez :D
Record points in the league, no losses whatsoever and fantastic performances all around the pitch by a number of players.

I HIGHLY recommend Jassar's tactic to anyone that are looking to make an impact with a good team as it will bring the silvervare raining down on you to the point the troophyroom needs to be rebuilt, and rebuilt to the size of the Empire state building!

i hope those that have followed my journey are pleased with how it turned out this season, and i am already looking forward to the next season testing TikiTaka by Kun ;)

Hi, Conn
which jassar's tactic u sue (jassar's have many tactic update)

and u change this when your team 10 persons
Tick the following settings:
- Retain Possesion
- Shorter Passing
- Pass Into Space
- Play Out Of Defence
- Play Narrower
- Push Higher Up
- Hassle Opponent
- Use Tight Marking
- Use Offside Trap
- Lower Tempo

ps.sorry for my eng.

I am now 144 games unbeated.
I use the away Version of Jassars modern Warfare.
If i get red carded i swap one striker out and continue in the same fashion.
If i have the lead and are a bit scared to concede i put retain possession.

Don't tinker to much, and every game has it's own life.

which one is that because you have one striker f9 they have cf and poacher !?

Hi,im new here.Which of jassar?s tactics did you used with your powerful atletico?

Hello guys!
I would prefere if you could read the front page instead of just reading 144 games unbeaten and pop the question :D
The answere is on the front page my friends!
right now im bussy preparing for xmas, but have been testing Jassars new tatics in a few games, and i got to say the dude knows what he is doing!

Go to Jassars tread - EnJoY

So,one last question.If you had to choose which tactic is better who would be your choice?Martino tiki taka or modern warfare?