Connor Wickham Scores Hat-Trick for Ipswich

Agreed. 12 months ago he made his Ipswich debut, I said to a group of lads on MSN( They know who they are) that he will be an England Star, no doubt in my head. None of them beileved me and called me stupid. He is destined for the very very top.

Agreed. 12 months ago he made his Ipswich debut, I said to a group of lads on MSN( They know who they are) that he will be an England Star, no doubt in my head. None of them beileved me and called me stupid. He is destined for the very very top.

He just needed to be played right, hopefully whatever Paul Jewell did today, he'll continue to do.

5 goals a season? Yawn.

edit: and one was a penalty. double yawn.

5 goals a season? Yawn.

edit: and one was a penalty. double yawn.

The whole team was wank under Keane. Note that those five goals came after Jewell joined in january. Think before posting ;)

Redknapp sign him up in the summer, then loan him back there for a season to continue his development.

Simples.

Wasn't great when he came to Pride Park a few weeks back, looked quite a lazy player, however.. There isn't many players who can say they've knocked him off the ball.

Wasn't great when he came to Pride Park a few weeks back, looked quite a lazy player, however.. There isn't many players who can say they've knocked him off the ball.

Went to Portman road in september, QPR where there, clint Hill literally pushed him into row z, it was the only way to out muscle him.

Went to Portman road in september, QPR where there, clint Hill literally pushed him into row z, it was the only way to out muscle him.

Loool, he's certainly a big unit, and he's quick..

would like to see Capello knocking on his door soon..

Loool, he's certainly a big unit, and he's quick..

would like to see Capello knocking on his door soon..
too early for that. more of a prospect for 2014

too early for that. more of a prospect for 2014

Mike this kids is as good as Wayne was at that age, No Joke. he is strong, quick, technically sound. He is good enough for the Premier league with out a doubt, and should be aiming for a top 5 club in the summer.

Mike this kids is as good as Wayne was at that age, No Joke. he is strong, quick, technically sound. He is good enough for the Premier league with out a doubt, and should be aiming for a top 5 club in the summer.
ive seem him, he is very very good, but i'd wait till he is playing prem football before pushing him for a senior national place. im all for if he is good enough he is old enough, but lets not push him too hard

He's quite eager to stay with us and help us get into the Premier League, but I feel we will end up cashing in on him in the summer or next year perhaps... :(

ive seem him, he is very very good, but i'd wait till he is playing prem football before pushing him for a senior national place. im all for if he is good enough he is old enough, but lets not push him too hard

I wouldn't mind him playing in a friendly, where there is not to much pressure.

I wouldn't mind him playing in a friendly, where there is not to much pressure.

My thoughts, get him tied down before he discovers he has a spanish grand mother or something.. And the experience will be awesome.

We have already lost IMO a good, hot prospect keeper in Lee Camp, who has decided to play his internationals for Northern Ireland. Who could of played for England one day.

My thoughts, get him tied down before he discovers he has a spanish grand mother or something.. And the experience will be awesome.
agree about tieing him down, but give a friendly after we have qualified for 2012 (assuming we qualify)